It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Please.... Is Nessie real?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Didnt they make a claim that nessie can migrate from the ocean to the lake by a way of a canal?I heard in debate that the loch can support enough fish for food also.What ever happen to this suppose body the found in the bottom of the lake?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FaithDefender

hi my name is selena i think nessie is not fake my cusints vanessa it is so cooolllll

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FaithDefender

hi my name is selena i think nessie is not fake my cusints vanessa it is so cooolllll

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This is an old thread that has been revived, and here is my two cents.
While there have been many sightings, the question is what have people been seeing? It is possible it can be a sturgeon or unusually large fish every once in a while, or a large eel.
Can the Loch Ness support a population of sea creatures (dinosaurs)? Many marine biologists have stated there is not enough food to sustain a population needed to keep the creatures going. Sonar explorations have turned up nothing, and the Loch itself if small when considering hiding places for such creatures.
The most popular evidence of a photograph has been proven to be a hoax.

I will have to think there is no population of creatures that would be identified as dinosaurs living in the Loch Ness. The probability is less than 5%, and I would look for a more mundane explanation to the sightings such as an eel sticking out of the water.

The 5% means there may still be a lone creature that found its way from the ocean and can survive in fresh water, but a population is a bit too much.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I don't think it's even possible for Nessie to exist and us not find one. There has to be many to be able to reproduce so I think it would be difficult for them to all hide. This one is just too impossible. How many of a species are required to sustain the species over such a long period of time? This gets over-looked a lot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join