It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rense.com Bunk? Or Truth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Im not sure where to post this, but here goes anyway.

Rense

I admit I visit Rense.com at least once a day. I have read here on ATS that many do not think it is a credible news site. Just what would you call Rense: news? Bunk? It seems to me its the alter Drudge.com I don't believe everything I read, and many articles on Rense seem to be opinions or editorials. With the talk today about how Fox is pro white house and how CNN doesn't allways report the whole story[bein politically correct] I admit I like Rense, I don't allways agree with what is there, But I find out things sometimes days before they are reported on CNN, sometimes weeks before.

Then the Administation declaring Rense the top conspiracy website and top missinformation site.I don't agree, ATS is the Top Site. I like Rense, but there is no partisipation, like we have here on ATS...

ok let me know what you think

peace

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
I admit I like Rense, I don't allways agree with what is there,

I couldn't agree more. I too visit Rense.com at least once a day, but I always am critical of what I read there (and what I read here on ATS as well).

Some stories on Rense are really far out, and, as you mentioned are more like op/ed's. But there are also a lot of very interesting stories you won't find in the mainstream media, but which are very plausable.

This is a very interesting recent article on Rense.com:
The 911 Pentagon
Engine Story

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Jeff Rense: A conspiracy theorist just like most of us, listen to him on the radio and you'll see hes an intelligable man.

Rense.com: due to pritty much everyone being able to submit content to the site and also because of how the site looks and works, its a nasty booger of a site to get any information from. People discredit it as a whole because they think Jeff Rense writes everything on it ... (yeah right, asif 1 guy posts up to 1000 emails and reply's on it every day disguised as 100's of different people ...)

People just love discrediting sites like Rense.com as a whole because thats easyer and requires no effort, compared to debunking each and every article by itself. Due to the nature of the site, its easy to find things that are really out there and ultra far fetched, which makes it even easyer to discredit the site as a whole.

I've seen some people try the same tactics with ATS, but unfortunatly for them, ATS has a very large knowledge base with people that are in the scene that actualy do correct false information posted by other people in a swift and direct manner.

join