It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HMMM, detained without reason, is this the US?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Why no, it's in Europe, now which hypocrit would like to tell my why this ISN'T the same thing the US is doing? And why is it okay?

www.msnbc.com...

ADRID, Spain, Sept. 5 � An Al-Jazeera journalist who interviewed Osama bin Laden shortly after the Sept. 11 attacks was detained Friday for questioning about links to al-Qaida members, the Interior Ministry said. Syrian-born Tayssir Alouni was taken into custody in the southern Spanish city of Granada.

[Edited on 5-9-2003 by Shining Wizard]

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
He saw OBL AFTER he was the world's most wanted man... Uhh...yeah, I'd say there are some good grounds for detaining and questioning....

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   
What I am referring to is the sheer number of people who tell us daily that the US shouldn't seize people because the "could" be a terrorist when their countries are doing the same exact thing.

Spain is dangerous, I would not want to be there right now.

I applaud the move, now maybe this group will start to attack Spain next.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Spain is pretty much a candle on top of a barrel of TNT right now....but one that's in a dark corner of the room, so nobody sees it.... There are a bunch of various terrorist cells in Spain, and Germany, and also the UK. The UK is also the same kind of candle, but one where the wax is burned down a lot more....

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
That kinda sucks, but then again.. this reporter might have some up to date info about OBL/Al-Qaeda..

new topics

top topics

join