It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA's Prophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I saw this on Yahoo news yesterday and thought it was an interesting 'coincidence'...

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I can't see the reasoning for a government that is already fully corrupt, would do this to it's own country, when the citizens of the land is already '0wnd'...

Unless it has something to do with crowd-control? -It would be much easier to keep the power when the insurgents/anarchists/criminals are... ...what are the technical phrase the police use... ...pacified/neutralized/immobilized... i.e. jailed, killed, made apathetic, powerless and intimidated.

It would be a clever act of the government to remove people of their arms (guns!
) so they cannot be pointed in the 'wrong' direction.

I am wildly creative here now. This is very much a fast escape into the void areas of my brain...

[edit on 9-9-2005 by Ulvetann]

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I have no doubt that the gov't, just like the Wall St. firms, are using psychics, ancient prophecies, and the like to get a 'look ahead' and plan accordingly - unforunately for 'their' own benefit.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
With the recent increase of global seismic activity, it is entirely possible for a major earthquake in California. I have heard prophetical discussions about one happening as soon as next month (October).... I guess we will see what happens. And FEMA will undoubtedly not be ready once again to handle the catastrophe...

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I can see if they had inside information regarding 9/11, which proves the corruption, if they knew before hand and it still occured. As far as the hurricane is concerned, i dont understand how that could be said with such accuracy. The only thing i can think of is that they were saying such knowing the condition of the city and the levees, and that a hurricane would devestate the area.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Well actually, if terrorist attacks keep on happening people begin to think the Government are not doing their job.

Natural Disasters again allow them to push through laws, which terrorist attacks would have also allowed but they are not responsible for the disaster.

I wouldn't be too shocked if this is a way to help locate children, through teh introduction of a chip. For rescue missions after natural disasters.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
I wouldn't be too shocked if this is a way to help locate children, through teh introduction of a chip. For rescue missions after natural disasters.

With the articles on ATSNN about the Dutch starting a database to track children from birth to death and the recent "improvement" of nanotechology with the microchip that will give better details about human biochemistry, this is not too far off the mark. This all spells global population control to me, which lends credence to the one world government theory.

The symbolism and implications of the New World Order are everywhere. Isn't it funny that before one first reads or hears something about it, the mind doesn't put the pieces together in such a way? But afterwards, it just feels right that everything falls together like this....

[edit on 17-9-2005 by concernedmotherwatching]

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Isn't it funny that before one first reads or hears something about it, the mind doesn't put the pieces together in such a way? But afterwards, it just feels right that everything falls together like this....

That's exactly what i've been thinking to myself recently; and the few people that I can talk to about this stuff realize it too [others I know are so imprisoned in their own little belief system that they won't even CONSIDER the possibility that intelligent life exists outside this world if ET's landed on their lawn and communicated with them - not to get off topic!

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedmotherwatching
With the recent increase of global seismic activity, it is entirely possible for a major earthquake in California. I have heard prophetical discussions about one happening as soon as next month (October).... I guess we will see what happens. And FEMA will undoubtedly not be ready once again to handle the catastrophe...

Then how about military leave being cancelled for this month and next? Or was that for Katrina?

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst

Then how about military leave being cancelled for this month and next? Or was that for Katrina?

Can you elaborate this please? I have been through all the recent news articles that I could find, and never saw anything close to discussing this... Help!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Damn, that article is too freaky. Fema a month before 9/11 and 4 years before New Orleans knew? Yipes...I hope they aint right about California.

Heh, they even snuck in the word "masonry" in that article and the year "2008".
Ya can make a conspiracy theory about anything!

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   

[at an pre-911 fema meeting]First on the list was a terrorist attack in New York. Second was a super-strength hurricane hitting New Orleans. Third was a major earthquake on the San Andreas fault.

Doesn't require prescience to figure these things out. New Orleans was already sinking and under sea level, a major hurrican will hit it, the san andreas will quake on a large scale, and considering that NYC was already hit with a terror attack previously, and that the people that did it said that they will come back to knock the towers down.

Its also a given that FEMA won't be able to handle it, because they couldn't handle the last big earthquake in california either, and obviously nothing has changed since then. Hell, its only gotten worse, what with political hacks and moneymen being placed into administrative positions within FEMA since then.

concernedmotherwatching
With the recent increase of global seismic activity,

There is no recent increase in global seismic activity.

it is entirely possible for a major earthquake in California

Its is absolutely certain that there will be a major earthquake in california before long, but this has nothing to do with 'earth changes' or increases in seismic activity.

Fema a month before 9/11 and 4 years before New Orleans knew? Yipes...I hope they aint right about California.

Why are any of these things freaky? They were absolute certainties. People should be no more surprised about them than the denizens of pompeii should've been when vesuvius erupted.

Heh, they even snuck in the word "masonry" in that article and the year "2008".
Ya can make a conspiracy theory about anything!

I noticed that too and had a little chuckle to myself.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

There is no recent increase in global seismic activity.

I may have been too quick in saying a "recent increase of seismic activity". I was going by some articles that I had read in the past few weeks about earthquakes worldwide, when I hadn't seen any for a long time before then.
Please forgive me, Sir Moderator.

Here is a link where you can see that there has been over 60 earthquakes along the Pacific Rim alone within the last month:

neic.usgs.gov...

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedmotherwatching
Here is a link where you can see that there has been over 60 earthquakes along the Pacific Rim alone within the last month:

neic.usgs.gov...

Its impressive no? Also, keep in mind that the pacific rim is almost entirely made up of tectonic plate boundaries, the very plates of the earth are invovled there, so thats why there are lots of earthquakes there all the time and also lots of volcanic activity.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
As someone both from and currently a resident of San Diego, everyone who has lived in Southern California for any appreciable time is aware that we are in fact overdue for a major rupture along the SoCal section of the San Andreas.

The "Big One" is a long-established geological fact, a matter of "when," not "if." From the American Museum of Natural History's EarthBulletin page:

"Although a large earthquake strikes the section of the San Andreas Fault nearest Los Angeles on average every 130 years, the last one was the Fort Tejon quake in 1857... The section of the fault farther south, near Palm Springs, hasn't had a major earthquake since 1680. The fact of the matter is that Southern California is overdue for a big earthquake on the San Andreas Fault. 'The next big one could happen any moment.'"

Now, while I am by no means dismissing any prevailing NWO theory (as I simply do not know), IMHO it would seems a far greater conspiracy if FEMA, or for that matter, any level of local, state, or respective federal agencies were not proactively preparing for such an event.

My wife and I have prepared for a major earthquake (stocked up on food, water, batteries, etc.), but that doesn't mean we're part of any conspiracy.
It just means we're nominally intelligent.

[edit on 20-9-2005 by sdrumrunner]

top topics

join