It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Photo Album

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I thought some of you Alien and UFO researchers might like this. I don't have any information on this other than during the video the names mentioned are Wendel and Billy. Basically, it's a presentation being given by I think Wendel about a Space Mission to Mars. He's going through a bunch of Photo's in his own private Photo Album.

The original video file was 65megs. but I got it down to 6megs. as a .wmv and hosted it on one of the free file upload places. It's 320x240 with audio and 6 min. running time so IMO that is still pretty damn good quality.

Anyway, I thought maybe some of you who are more experienced in this area could help in figuring out who and what it is they are talking about and showing in this video.

Link:
www.filecabi.net...

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
They are talking about Billy Meier and the pleadians.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
They are talking about Billy Meier and the pleadians.

Ah. What's the story with Billy Meier and the Pleadians anyway??? Like I said, this isn't exactly my area so I don't know what the current scoop is with all the alien/ufo stuff. I do know some stuff about the Pleadians though from reading stuff here and there...

EDIT: insert "know"

[edit on 9-9-2005 by mOjOm]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
There has been some recent threads about Billy Meier.

The first one has Micheal Horn talking about the case and his appearance recently on C2C.

Micheal Horn is Billy Meiers American Representative.

Meier Case on C2C

And this one talks about some of those pics .
Hi-res Meier pictures

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
so billy also claims that the Pleadians took him back in time....Please.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Im sorry but Im too busy rolling about the floor in laughter to comment.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hmm, that's really interesting but extremely hard for me to believe. But if I could find a better quality video of what I just watched, so I can actually see the photos, than I might be a little less skeptic.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by spazzymaggie
Hmm, that's really interesting but extremely hard for me to believe. But if I could find a better quality video of what I just watched, so I can actually see the photos, than I might be a little less skeptic.

Well, that can be done but I'm not sure how easily. The original is 65megs. and I don't know where I can host it at being that big. Actually, from what I've been reading if it is talking about Billy Meier then it's most likely a bunch of B.S. As it turns out he's some well known legend of UFO & Alien Hoaxers.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Ok. So this guy meets aliens, travels to space back in the 70's or whenever, travels THROUGH time and takes pictures with a camera from the 70's with roll film, nothing more sophisticated. PLEASE!

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I dident whant to star a new Thread, but i fond a strange pics on the internett mars.gh.wh.uni-dortmund.de...
This is not a stelth plane, i often search on UFO pics on the nett, this is putt on the nett recently,

Sorry for if there the grammar is wrong and pleas tell me if its wrong

PKD

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
For anyone who hasn't seen the original videos of The Meier Chronicles, it's an obviouis disinformation campaign carried out in 1970's. The funny thing is, that in the video they actually do show real footage of Mark 3 and 4 saucers materializing through dimensional space, but at the same time there are also a few shots of saucer like ships being hung from strings, and you can even see the whited out suspension lines on the film. I think that the main purpose of this video, was to take actual footage and combine with fake footage, thus making the whole phenomenon look like one big scam. This way if anyone actually ever saw a real man made beamship they would immediatley forget about about, due to the psychologial implications that this video had already preprogrammed into their mindset. Who ever put that tape togher (most likley the CIA), the entire thing has Tavistock written all over it. Billy Meier may have simply been a scapegoat, or he could have also been a hoax artist as well. Tough to tell by his mannerisms. Funy thing is, that film because it is so subsurface, has no production credit names attached to it. Pledian was simply a popular model of design for the mk3's during the 1960's. The name has no implications with outerspace or aliens for that matter.

[edit on 10-9-2005 by PKD]

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
PDK

Thats very interesting and explains why we have amazing footage mixed with laughable (obviously faked) photos.

top topics

join