It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clothes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 01:29 PM
link   
How come the greys never wear clothing?! Are they not ashamed to roam around naked every where? Immoral bastards!
Seriously though, has it ever been reported that the greys are seen wearing clothes/space suits/etc.? Any info would be much appreciated!

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Wow....an overwhelming response....fine, ignore the newbie and his ignorant query!

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I LOVE being naked :-). I get naked any chance I get :-) I don't feel bad about it, I feel good when naked LOL

Maybe because they don't have anything to hide they figure, why bother LOL

ID

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Sick little freaks like probing people, if they think that's ok why would they wear clothes? I mean if your culture excepts that then I am sure they except nudity. Also it would not appear from reports that Greys have external genitalia so they really do have nothing to hide.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
There's reports of them wearing clothes...in fact I think most of the time they are said to be wearing clothes. The outfits are tight-fitting, one-piece jumpsuits. They're usually silvery or GRAY in color which would make it hard to see on a GREY, no? So they'd kind of look naked.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Well greys are all "Test Tube babies" literally. They have no need to wear clothes as there enviroment would be completely manifactured for them. They would also have no genitalia to speak of, so they have no need to be shy. Also a lack of emotions mean they are all just drones.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The "Greys" are working a deal with Levi's...sheeesh...thats supposed to be a secret.

regards
seekerof

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   
No, the reptoids have the jeans deal...

Remember the "mmm....Levisumm!" commercials???

There's reports of them wearing clothes...in fact I think most of the time they are said to be wearing clothes. The outfits are tight-fitting, one-piece jumpsuits. They're usually silvery or GRAY in color which would make it hard to see on a GREY, no? So they'd kind of look naked.

Yep, or navy blue in color. Also, see Ike's description of them being drones... Why assume that they have the same ideas of modesty?

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Anyone who's actually seen a grey want to weigh in? Do the little dudes show the full monty or not?

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewYorker
How come the greys never wear clothing?! Are they not ashamed to roam around naked every where? Immoral bastards!
Seriously though, has it ever been reported that the greys are seen wearing clothes/space suits/etc.? Any info would be much appreciated!

Dood.
Greys do wear clothing.
they're grey scuba gear.
underneath they look like this.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I swear Fury, I read every one of your responses in my head, in Christopher Walken's voice, and it just cracks me up!

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I swear Fury, I read every one of your responses in my head, in Christopher Walken's voice, and it just cracks me up!

HA! I was just thinking the same thing!

By the way, who is that?

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx

Originally posted by Gazrok

HA! I was just thinking the same thing!

By the way, who is that?

Senator Patty murrey (D) washington.

A woman who reminds me non stop of a horribly wrong alien hybrid breeding experiment.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Most, if not all alien reports I've read have aliens wearing some type of suit. I've only seen nude aliens in movies. For some reason, directors just like seeing their aliens in the buff. I dunno why that is.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptical Believer
I LOVE being naked :-). I get naked any chance I get :-) I don't feel bad about it, I feel good when naked LOL

Maybe because they don't have anything to hide they figure, why bother LOL

An advanced space faring species like the Greys probably figure clothes are outdated and a hindrance.

top topics

join