It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Will ATS Become a Threat to National Security

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 04:04 AM
link   
If ATS is being watched the govt. must be bored. National Security is a oxymoron when you think about it. Our right of free speech will not be taken away as long as we live if we continue the good fight and stay united.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle

When will ATS become a threat to National Security.

The day we organize rebellion.

oracle

I know things of that nature are strictly forbidden here. I understand that ANY type of militarization against the US gvmnt would obviously seen as a threat to NS. Now I have seen comments on the board about organizing groups of many different natures. Of course nothing violent, just single comments(not entire threads).

What if they were to say that ATS is a threat simply because it attracts certain ideologies? We all know the media could put whatever spin on it they wanted to.

'Web Site Shut Down Due To Growing Number Of Threats Against The US Government' blah blah blah

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I think the government has bigger fish to fry...

Seriously, this is very mild compared to millions upon millions of other websites who call daily for the prompt removal of one George W Bush and his cronies.

There's nothing really left to say; Just eat your pop corn and tune into the latest chapter of As Washington Turns on TV...

Do we have enough trouble yet?

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
If they consider this a national security and then close it down.. Where the hell am I going to get my news from???

Its not like I actually watch TV, cause I dont..
Where will the news come from.. the only reason I got internet is cause of this site... I gave up playing games on a $3,000 system just to look at ATS all day..

mission accomplished, the virtual loony bin, moderated by superficially critical collectivists (wolves in sheep's clothing?, nah more like mice in rats clothing, rofl=) it's brilliiant, when you think about it, isn't it?

the side issue is that some people get to peek at more valuable info sometimes, .(....) for undisclosed reasons

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join