It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masura Emoto and his projects with water

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I'm not sure if I posted this in the right place or not?

I watched "what the bleep do we really know" the other day and the part where they show the photos of Masura Emoto's work caught my interest. Basically he did experiments (if you call them that) where he wrote words (love, hate, death, joy etc) on paper and taped them to bottles of water and then froze the water and analyzed the crystals. He claims the good words produce good looking crystals and bad words bad crystals and that the water can interrpurt the words and react! He also has done things like play music to water, freeze it and analyze the crystals.

After watching the movie I was looking at some of the websites devoted to Mr Emoto and his work like

www.masaru-emoto.net...

www.thank-water.net...

www.hado.net...

I have been looking at some of the pictures and wondering. Aren't water crystals all unique and couldn't it be a coincidence?

I would like to hear what ATS members think of Masura Emoto and his work with water.

[edit on 9-9-2005 by warpboost]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Put a glass of water on a table in your kitchen, dining room or private room. Tell the water "I love you" and "Thank you", gently

Oh brother.
. I think he has a bit too much spare time on his hands. lol.

From the images provided here (the only ones I can find that compare good and bad), it is hard to judge. The crystals aren't photographed at the same size or angle, so you can't really judge the good against the bad. All of the 'bad' images on there don't even look like ice crystals, so I don't understand.

I'd give it a try and run enough tests to prove or disprove it to myself scientifically if it were easy, but alas I do not have a microscope-camera, or access to a room set at -5C.

Purdy snowflakes, nonetheless

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
From what I remember water is used as a purifying element?(correct me if I'm wrong)...in the Old testament, Water is used to purify ......
here is but a few///

Water as a symbol of life as well as a means of cleansing, or purification, is of particular importance in the Old Testament (see Reymond, L’eau, sa Vie, et sa Signification dans l’Ancien Testament). It was created on the first day (Genesis 1:2, 6-8). The Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters (Genesis 1:2). The earth was founded upon the waters (Genesis 1:6-7, 9-10). God commanded the water to bring out an abundance of living souls (Genesis 1:20-21). In some sense the element is close to God (cf. Psalms 17; 28:3; 76:17, 20; 103:3; 148:4). God is compared with the rain (Hosea 6:3). Water brings life (cf. Exodus 15:23-35; 17:2-7; Psalms 1:3; 22:2; 41:2; 64:10; 77:20; Isaiah 35:6-7; 58:11), and joy (Psalm 45:5). It is a powerful purifying element and can destroy evil and enemies as in the stories of the Flood and the flight of Israel from Egypt (Genesis 3:1-15; Exodus 14:1-15:21).

Nostradamus practised looking into water and used the images he saw to predict events.
He also saw black shadows that gave him predictions........a form of occult practise.

As for the original poster on crystal formations and other similar like practises, it is nothing new.....
Coffee cup reading,
Tea leaves,
Astrology,
Palm reading,
card/tarot readings
crystal balls and the like.......
All are in the same category.......nothing new of what was from the Old .

IX
helen

[edit on 9/9/2005 by helen670]

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   
The formation of ice crystals is a delicate process, it would take only the slightest amount of energy to affect them. The idea that one crystal is good while another is bad is of course highly subjective.

But as far as affecting them, sure that would not be that much of a trick. The researcher of course is the source, not the written words. Anything you touch absorbs a little bit of energy from you.

His idea that the water plays a part is way off the mark though. It is simply the medium that is affected by his thoughts.

A.T
(-)

[edit on 9/10/05 by Alexander Tau]

top topics

join