It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wife Says Criticism of Bush 'Disgusting'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
asia.news.yahoo.com...

Laura Bush described as "disgusting" comments by rapper Kanye West and Democratic chairman Howard Dean blaming her husband for the disproportionate numbers of black hurricane victims.

"I think all of those remarks are disgusting, to be perfectly frank, because of course President Bush cares about everyone in our country," the first lady said Thursday in an interview with American Urban Radio Networks.

"And I know that. I mean, I'm the person who lives with him," she said. "I know what he's like and I know what he thinks and I know how he cares about people."

The president has faced sharp criticism over federal relief efforts for Hurricane Katrina victims, who are disproportionally black and poor.

On a nationally televised telethon Friday, broadcast live on NBC, West departed from the script to declare "George Bush doesn't care about black people."

Earlier this week, Dean, chairman of the Democratic National Committee, told the National Baptist Convention of America, a black religious group, that race played a role in the hurricane casualty numbers.

Mrs. Bush said it was clear that poor......

'Click on link for article'

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Laura Bush is cool, she wears the pants in that relationship. Here comments on Kanye West are right on. That guy has no credibility to or right(screw free speech) to say comments like that. there is a law against people saying crap with total disregard for the truth. I think that famous people and politicians are free game though. So I will say this Kanye West hates white people, Jewish people, he is gay and likes to club baby seals. Have him get a gun and play tag with Suge Knight, the world will be better off.

With regards for why the comment was made, of course the majority of the people are going to be black...That is because 70% of the population down there is Black...do the math. If this happened in Kansas what race of people would you most likely see...mmmmmmmmm. I am going to venture a guess and say the majority will not be black.

Like I said before Kanye West has no credibility. And neither does his white bashing friend Rev. Sharpton. Let me tell you a quick story about him ( A few years ago a black girl claimed that 4 white police officers arested her then raped and beat her. Terrible story that ws told. I was pissed when I heard it. well Rev. Sharpton got a hold of it and took it all over the world. Had these guys thrown away for life. Then the little liar, i mean girl, came out and said that she made the whole thing up. Not once did sharpton apologize or talk to the officers after that.) Nice guy. So Sharpton is now on my no credibility list for blindly following false stories to bash white people.

Anyways doesn't Bush have a good amount of Minorities in high ranking postions on his cabinet.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
By the way...Dean sucks to.

RAAAAAAAAAAAA

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Kanye West didn't say anything about or related to it being Bush's fault that the majority of people hit by this disaster were black people.

What he commented on was related to that if this area hadn't been predominantly black, the response would most likely have been alot faster and better.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Wife Says Criticism of Bush 'Disgusting'

Who cares what Dubya's wife thinks of anything? What do you think she is going to say, that she agrees with the criticism? I find the whole Bush family disgusting: Mr., Mrs., Sr., Barbara, Jeb, etc....and all their offspring and anyone in the world related to them.....they all have made millions and probably billions off the blood of others.....a lot of others....tons of others.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Well I guess the doctors let laura get the Prozac to show some feelings beside the plastic smile and fixed expression.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Timcouchfanclub

By the way...Dean sucks to.

RAAAAAAAAAAAA

How I love that picture!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I actually liked Laura and her Liberal position until she opened he mouth.
And tell Barbera to go back to making cookies and stop the sarcastic undertones about New Orleans.
www.editorandpublisher.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Who cares what Mrs. Gump thinks? She's in denial and she knows just what a moron he is. He's a good provider, though.

top topics

join