It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please someone explain this picture to me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The picture is in the thread Above Top Secret 4.0 » ATSNN.com TerrorAnalysis.com » TOP STORY: Disbelief - Former FEMA Officials Speak Out

It is in the first post in the grey box near the end of the post. Jefferson Parish President Aaron Broussard [pictured right]

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you look over his shoulder oppsite of the flag, there is a large immistakable face with what looks like a tiny hand on his shoulder. My daughter pointed out the hand. I'm looking for an explanation of what it could be. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
It is just a flag, that is really cool the way it falls but I think it's just chance that it looks like that.

The hand doesn't actually go onto his shoulder, it's a trick of your eye that it appears to do so, look more closely and all that is there is his shirt...
I think i's that blue flag with the eagle or whatever... I've never paid much attention to what it looks like but it is common to see across from the US flag in backgrounds.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Anyone know exsactly what flag that is? perhaps we can see it. I will look for it.

[edit on 9-9-2005 by GameSetMatch]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Oh my, that is weird... Yikes...looks very evil...

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GameSetMatch
lol yeah it looks like an alien face.

Finally! conclusive proof of alien existance!
I've been looking for a flag image but can't find it. would probably help if I knew what flag it was

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Its the Liouisiana state flag.

source: www.50states.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
its not the flag, there is an evil face and a hand above his left shoulder.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
its not the flag, there is an evil face and a hand above his left shoulder.

Well after looking around, this flag better represents the feather detail on the flag. keep in mind the flag is hanging at a 90degrees angle. so you have to look at it sideways in the picture...

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I agree with the others here. It's obvious that it's the flag tilted at an angle. Tha face is just a coincidence.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The Louisiana State Flag cannot contort while suspended to produce that image, no matter how you try to ruffle its feathers.

This is clearly an apparition of Broussard's angry wife telling him to come home and stop making trouble.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Not tilted per se.
If the flag was to be spread out from it's position, the stork image of the flag would be very identifiable.
The image is "tilted" since the flag's top cornner is held up and the flag is being allowed to drape.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Good find, wasn't the exact one I thought of, but is probably the most logical one for the situation.

What an ugly flag... especially that first one where the mother is either feeding or about to bite her child's head off.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I have to agree with the-flag theorie. At far it does seem like it's a hand on the man's shoulder, but once you enlarge the picture you can clearly see that it is in fact the man's shirt, and not a hand.
Would have been a spooky ghost though if it was a real one

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Thanks imbalanced. I can see the the design a little better now. I think it would be better compaired to the first one posted though. Now I can see the bottom forms the nest. Off on the left a part that looks like the mouth is one of the chicks. The forhead maybe the wing of the mother bird. I'm not sure what design part the lower eye would be though.

I'll admit that my eyes always have had a hard time with those pictures that are designed to actually show two different things. Depending on how you look at it, depends on what you see. Like the lady and the hag picture. Look at it one way and you see a lady, but readugst your preception and you see an old hag.

Everyone has been really good about explaining photos. I'll make sure I come back when I have another photo in question. Who knows, I might find one ligit someday.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Good Hunting, Ill be there too, trying to find something....

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Good Hunting, Ill be there too, trying to find something....

top topics

join