It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Domunism: My made-up ideology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Most of you won't like this, but I came up with it while playing this and it's bascially a military dictatorship. I also came up with it while reading 1984, and so there would be a heavy police presence and the Big Brother surveillance system. National service would be introduced and the military and security would be the main expenditure. Some businesses which aren't that important would be abolished and ex-employees placed into civil service. Also, un-employed people would be drafted into the army, regardless or medical problems (they can something other than fight).

Education would involve a lot of the state, with quite a bit of propaganda and subliminal messaging. Cities would be split in sectors (like boroughs). Parenting licenses would be introduced so that people who have drug issues or mental problems (like being a psycho) won't endanger the children. In maternity wards there would also be speakers spewing pro-state things (like Brave New World, yes I'm reading it at the moment) and democracy outlawed.

There wouldn't be a death penalty, criminals will be put into forced labour (if not too dangerous) and rapists would be "cut". Media would be state controlled. There would martiall law, but the government would still look out for it's citizens and people, with social welfare being important. Council estates would be replaced with something nicer, and hodies would be illegal.

The UN would be ignored, and UN members would be arrested. I don't like the UN.

Some human rights would be taken away in the name of security, but people would be entitled to nessities(sp?).

Most of you will probably disagree with this.

Oh well....

The flag would be a red fist holding a knife on a black background. Cool 'eh?

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
MashUp if you spend a long moment and think about it - doesn't this exist now in many places and isn't it coming to pass in even more of them?

Education: State controlled.
Heavy Police Pressence: It's an odd day if I see less than 10.
Industry Abolished: Corporate monopoly, owned by guess who? Members of the Government.
Media: Already controlled.
Forced Labour: Here to say, the rest we got rid of over the years...

List can go on in fact.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Funny, I think that's what our country is headed for right now. What constitutional republic?

Orwell must be spinning in his grave.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
dude thats america in 5 years.....

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I like it! besides the big brother surveliance, costs to much money and too many people to run it.

new topics

top topics

join