It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'll just break the ice and introduce myself.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   
If QOTD = Avatar, tres formidable

If QOTD > Avatar, hapless ATS males = 0 chance.

QOTD:Avatar?

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
QOTD welcome to the site ...

[Edited on 6-9-2003 by Netchicken]

[Edited on 6-9-2003 by Netchicken]

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
The banning of william from there only serves to degrade my opinion of you, as admin. You wish to post here but ban our admin from posting on your site?

Go find a life elsewhere...

lol, NC i right *shock and awe sweeps trough the forum...*

Really.
You've got a hot avatar and talk dirty (nothing wrong with that), and I'm sure you've noticed the difference in our sites.

We welcome you with open arms.
Our admin even invte you over.
Hell, you've even got TC kissng your feet (quite an accomplishment)...

Then you ban our IT Director whom everyone loves...
Motive Decription please,
- Tassadar

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

If maskedavatar > Avatar c'est non existence
If maskedavatar > Avatar, not satisfied > join Queen's minions = happy sated men
maskedavatar? voulez vous ?

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Avatar's harem < / = / > Queen's minions?

Avatar sated, but occasionally reads menu.

[Edited on 7-9-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I said to William both in private and in public, I was looking into it. And I have kept that assurance upmost. My word I take seriously I would not give it if I had no intention of doing so. I am not that way inclined. Sorry but I was brought up to respect and to be honest and above all follow through with an assurance to the end. I do just that,

I did not ban William, Please do not throw accusation pebbles at me for something I did not do.

If my word said sincerley and kept is not good enough then there is little else I can do to quell the bloodlust is there. I have kept my word and will continue to do so.

I asked and I ask again don ot tar me withthe same brush that yo have done with anothers ilks.

I futher more add William has my email address to communicate with me on if he so wished to end this amicably and have resolution. I stand by that offer and aim.

If that is wrong of me then 'bite me!'

Also note I am away for a week as I have said to William. Just so I do not get anymore bruises from accusation pebbles.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Avatar sated, but occasionally reads menu.

Avatar graciously retreats to her lair.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   
crazy site competition........

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueenoftheDamned

If maskedavatar > Avatar, not satisfied > join Queen's minions = happy sated men

I like to read you hacking french.
Avatar is not "non-existence"...

L' avatar est une incarnation d'une divinit�. Evidemment... Si les divinit�s ne sont pas, alors, il est vrai qu'un avatar ne peut avoir d'existence... (qu'est-ce que je raconte ?! )

Welcome Reine, I have some taste similar to yours. But I hope you wont bite me...

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   
...let's find a girl with a gun and we will can make a team !

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

I like to read you hacking french.
Avatar is not "non-existence"...

L' avatar est une incarnation d'une divinit�. Evidemment... Si les divinit�s ne sont pas, alors, il est vrai qu'un avatar ne peut avoir d'existence... (qu'est-ce que je raconte ?! )

Welcome Reine, I have some taste similar to yours. But I hope you wont bite me...

Pardon, L'avatar n'existe pas.

� quel divinty vous refereing et � qui � avatar ? Vous avez mal compris mes mots et m'avez confondu. Mon Fran�ais est rouill� que soit �vident je fais des excuses pour n'importe quelle insulte � votre langue que j'ai pu avoir caus�e. Que dites-vous ?

Reine????

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 07:14 AM
link   
What divinity are you referring to and to whose avatar? You have both misunderstood my words and confused me. My french is rusty that is apparent, and I apologise for any insult to your language I may have caused.

What do you tell?

The above should translate back to this, if I recall my french tongue correct?

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 09:18 AM
link   

What divinity are you referring to and to whose avatar? You have both misunderstood my words and confused me. My french is rusty that is apparent, and I apologise for any insult to your language I may have caused.

What do you tell?

The above should translate back to this, if I recall my french tongue correct?

Your french cant be worse than my english...
I'm sorry, I tought you was talking about the absolute meaning of the word avatar. Maybe I didn't follow the conversation...

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 04:23 AM
link   
It's ok, misunderstanding can and do happen.

English is a hard language to master as it changes frequently and is also subjected to regional dialects.

Your is just fine.

Also a note I am not hiding shirking or such like, I am not online much due to a personal matter. So please bear that in mind their is no conspiracy to my absence.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I would like to say this.

I have resigned form all of Max's, sites that I was a member of.

Reason is simple in a post before his famous deleting methods appeared again. He made a very strong statement that he said he stood by basically supporting paedophilia.

When I challenged him to answer a yes or no to. and made a very good point to say any deletion of such topics or replies would indicate to me and the others that also left as soon as they read his posting reply. That he did indeed support paedophilia. He deleted the topics and my asking of him. I made a point of stating that I would not stay on any site or be friends with anybody that supported paedophilia. I made all the above very clear. The answer by deed back is sickening.

Take from that what you will. But I no longer am a member of his sites, I have been banned so far from the Pf site, and it wont be long until the others fall into place either.

I'd like to apologise to all here for being naive enough to hope to change Max's deranged behaviour. He should seek medical treatment asap.

I will say I would watch out for a retaliation coming from him. I am already in his sights on another site I am on, he is using my other user name I am known for which is Snow Queen. Coincidence no, sick yes.

If any members from here are over on that site of his, I would recommend leaving and blocking his emails.

QOTD

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Oh dear, welcome aboard Queen.
Its a little chaotic at the moment with our own crisis. but thanks for the background info, you made the right decision

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Oh dear, welcome aboard Queen.
Its a little chaotic at the moment with our own crisis. but thanks for the background info, you made the right decision

thank you.

I only wished I had done it sooner, but these thing happen and one can only learn from them after the event, not before.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I am Queen of the Damned and I bite. I am also female that's all you need to know for now.
Oh and that and I carry a whip and I will use it at my pleasure and at your pain.

didn't i meet you on the alt.bin.whipmelikeabadmonkey.ouch.ouch.ouch groups?

I am ageless as I am one of the un-dead. Now, that I have arrived, that is all I will say, apart from you may now admire and worship me. Or I will bite

you had better be #ing cute for me to put up with that Charmed goth vampire crap.

Psst I have a sense of humour, if you hadn't noticed.

me too

I am also here to do a deed which will become apparent soon.

ummm I have a deed. for hot chicks to... umm nevermind this is going to go right down the gutter.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
well thats one messed up board owner, someone like that guy should never be running any community, i mean some morals are needed, thats just bad.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fury

I am Queen of the Damned and I bite. I am also female that's all you need to know for now.
Oh and that and I carry a whip and I will use it at my pleasure and at your pain.

didn't i meet you on the alt.bin.whipmelikeabadmonkey.ouch.ouch.ouch groups?

I am ageless as I am one of the un-dead. Now, that I have arrived, that is all I will say, apart from you may now admire and worship me. Or I will bite

you had better be #ing cute for me to put up with that Charmed goth vampire crap.

Psst I have a sense of humour, if you hadn't noticed.

me too

I am also here to do a deed which will become apparent soon.

ummm I have a deed. for hot chicks to... umm nevermind this is going to go right down the gutter.

Take me I'm all yours. *Pinch* sorry fury you were dreaming

Oh fury When you want to sink to the dungeon level let me know, I'll be waiting and whipping up a little something.

No that wasn't me on that site, what site was that again, never heard of it, me I am innocent as the driven snow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join