It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'll just break the ice and introduce myself.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Allow me to introduce myself.

I am Queen of the Damned and I bite. I am also female that's all you need to know for now.
Oh and that and I carry a whip and I will use it at my pleasure and at your pain.

I am ageless as I am one of the un-dead. Now, that I have arrived, that is all I will say, apart from you may now admire and worship me. Or I will bite

Psst I have a sense of humour, if you hadn't noticed.

I am also here to do a deed which will become apparent soon.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   
QOTD

You are welcome.

However,I must ask as you are a Mod on Max's forum are you here to take up where he left off earlier or are you here to contribute and enjoy yourself.

I hope it is the latter.If so you will have fun.

Biting is OK.Head butting is out.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 10:24 AM
link   
well hello!

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Sorry QOTD.

Just a bit edgy.

Pull up a bar stool and have a drink.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Welcome to the club Queen, noone ever leaves...
I saw your movie, wicked awesome movie

Glad to have you aboard,
- Tassadar

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 10:44 AM
link   
As I have said prior I am also here to do another task.

As john-Bull1 has said. I am an both a moderator and admin at a certain site.

Today William brought it to my attention of something a member has done here. Namely hardcore spamming.

I am here to publicly apologise for this incident. I am investigating it as I have explained to William. I also apologised to him and offered to come here and publicly apologise, which he accepted.

So I hereby on my own behalf apologise for and also on behalf of my site, for the over zealous behaviour and uncalled for hardcore spamming by a member of my site on here.

I wish it to be known I do not agree with the way a member advertised our site, I believe it has cost us respect by acting like a troll. I would like to amicably resolve this and by coming here and offering an apology I hope you will forgive this incident?

Again I apologise to each and all for this. I am most sincere in this and I am most embarrassed and abhorred to learn of that matter.

I would like to ask that you do not tar us on that site with the same brush as that member, and would ask you to please try and not hold his actions against our site. It is a cheek to ask after what a member did, but I am nothing if not cheeky and sincere.

Please also note, I was the only one online at the time William reported the incident and I have dealt with this on my own and that I hope this is an acceptable peace offering?

I if I am able to answer any questions or comments on this matter, I will endeavour to.

Once again I apologise for this upsetting incident.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   
To allt hose who welcomed me I thank you.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I can only speak for myself.

I think your apology is very gracious and i'm sure most will agree.

But I do have a question.Max claimed that he set up your site.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1
I can only speak for myself.

I think your apology is very gracious and i'm sure most will agree.

But I do have a question.Max claimed that he set up your site.

An error on my part it is his site, as I am admin on there, that makes me just as responsible in my eyes for it. I again apologise for the over use of my site. I did not intend to mislead.

Sorry.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Welcome Queen,
It does show a lot of character coming here explaining the actions of others and defending the credibility of your other site. The one who should really be sorry for their actions is the person who did them and not you, and something tells me they are not sorry for what they did. Hopefully everyone would see this as well and wouldn't judge you for the actions of another, but it's nice to know even the "Queen of the Dammed" still has a humble and compasionate side.

As for your other site I was skimming through it and I thought it was well done and with good content posted.

So I for one welcome you to join the crowd and have fun, and not to trouble yourself in explaining what others do. Let them face the reality in which they have placed themselves, as it will ultimately be for their benefit.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Welcome oh great Queen!

I've been a bad boy, will you spank me? j/k
I shall now admire and worship you for what you are, as I think you showed great respect and sincerity in your public excuse.

Welcome aboard, and I hope you have a pleasant time here. I am certainly damned, so you shall now be my Queen, and bite me as much as you want.

Oh and that avatar....GRRRRrrr...

[Edited on 5-9-2003 by m0rbid]

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Well... I certainly can't see the site. My IP has been banned by the administrator.

Queen... is this how your site owner treats others? You know my posts were not offensive in any way.

I take this as an insult.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Now, about the biting and the whips, where is the line forming. I'm sure WilliamOneSac and Netty would like to know as well!

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Here's the original message I posted on Solomon's site, that has apparently resulted in my being banned. (I posted under the name, "ATS_Admin")

Hello kind members of Politics Forum.

I thought I might alert membership to events on another forum where someone from here engaged in very unsavory Troll-like activity. He/she registered under the name "PoliticsForum" and used links to this site in his/her signature. We assume this person may be connected to this site, because the registration e-mail was max@(yourdomain.com).

Here is a brief overview of some of the subject titles of your Troll:

WARNING!!! HARD CORE Atheist in the house!!!!!
:::Sex with Babies and Animals is OK:::
:::Reparation for Slavery?:::
Religion: The Root & Cause Of Evil
The Omnipotent God?
What Loving God?
Jesus The Idiot: Is This Your God?
The Illuminati Manifesto (this was disallowed advertising for: www.authorzone.com... )

We encourage and embrace open debate, and on their own, these titles may be appropriate discussion points. However, your Troll was not visiting to debate or discuss, but preach and condescend.

In reality, I'd rather not say who this person is, as we know and are familiar with his abusive nature (he's been on our forum, and banned before).

I thought it appropriate to notify members of this forum of this activity because this is quite sad. In the past, we've had collaborations with other like-minded websites and discussion boards, and it appears that there could have been an excellent collaboration with this one, if initiated properly. However, due to the nature of this "first contact", the majority of our regular members are now tainted against this website, and that's a shame.

(I just noticed... I certainly hope "Max" is not your administrator... what a shame indeed.)

William

[Edited on 5-9-2003 by William]

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   
mOjOm
Thank you. But I am admin also, what one senior member does also reflects back upon me and I am held just as accountable. For that I felt it necessary to apologise for, and have.

I have asked my site members not to do this in future, I won't be making a habit of apologising and I shall be kicking butts harder in future.

I am a fair and just person only interested in making my' site a happy welcoming place, and that is it. I also hope that the good nature rubs off on members to that site and they behave in a polite manner else where. I can at least hope for that.

I cannot comment on Max's opinion. I find him to be funny and I accept him as he is warts and all. That is my own personal opinion, I also support him when it is needed and equally reprimand him too, as I expect him to do with me.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by William
Well... I certainly can't see the site. My IP has been banned by the administrator.

Queen... is this how your site owner treats others? You know my posts were not offencive in any way.

I take this as an insult.

I hope not William I truly do. We have had some technical difficulties recently I hope this is another one of them. I noted your Pm and I am investigating it.

Please bear with me, I am involved elsewhere. I will resolve this somehow. I again apologise, and I am upset and angry as this reflects badly on me. I won't tolerate my good name and reputation being made to look dirty.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Now, about the biting and the whips, where is the line forming. I'm sure WilliamOneSac and Netty would like to know as well!

I am always on the look out for some new minion's to pledge their undying allegiance to me

Whips, chains, handcuffs and pain I am your Queen

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 11:43 AM
link   
William there is a technical fault I am having trouble too along with another moderator. Please leave it a while and try logging in again.

No your posts were not offencive. I am just as insulted as you. Believe me more so.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I switched to a different IP and found that my account had been terminated.

So I registered under a new account name: Banned_ATS_Admin, and soon found that account terminated as well.

I can see members of ATS are not welcome at your site by Solomon, even though he came here spamming for some. Very disappointing. But at least it helps you to understand the true personality of the person running your site.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Apparently... Max is giving up on your site anyway...
politicsforum.com...

And maybe it's time to remind people:
groups.yahoo.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I guess given Max's abusive attitude on this site... it's only natural he would ban me from his.

[Edited on 5-9-2003 by William]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join