It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America does have a state religion!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
This religion, being forced on everyone in violation of the First Amendment, is called humanism.

Humanism is a religion, was recognized as such in 1961.

Now the atheists/humanists are trying to do an end-runaround and say that humanism isn't a religion so they can force it on people.

When you teach children about the THEORY of evolution and act like it's Gospel truth and don't even bother with Creationism, that's forcing the humanist religion on them. Children are not permitted to look at both sides of the argument. A danger of evolution is that people see themselves as no better than animals and behave accordingly. Welcome to the jungle!

When kids are taught about "women's rights" and are told that women have this "right" to kill their unborn and that pro-lifers are a dangerous, extremist bunch, that's forcing the humanist religion on them. That's lying about the opposing group and trying to make yours look desirable.

Those who are worried about a theocracy--it's already here. We have a theocracy. But the god here is Self, the trinity of Me, Myself, and I.

join