It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forum renamed, "Katrina Conspiracy and FEMA Failure" and Valhall appointed FSME

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Given the current direction of threads, discussion, and topics, the forum formerly known as the Katrina Aftermath forum is now the "Katrina Conspiracy and FEMA Failure" forum. This reflects the growing concern there are various political scandals and cover-up conspiracies surrounding the rescue/recovery failures, as well as the wholesale failure of FEMA.

And who better to lead this charge than the author of the single thread that has energized this particular topic across the Internet, Valhall (over 200 websites have been observed to contain portions of her thread and links back). Because of the amazing interest this has generated, we've had over 150 member applications yesterday (a record), 112 new approved memebers, and a single-day page-view record of 180,000+. People are noticing.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Thanks SO for the opportunity to assist by getting an organizational thread for the forum. I'm going to attempt to get that thread structured as I start working on the research paper many members have been supplying data to. I hope to begin writing on that tomorrow morning.

By the way - I gave my first Katrina-fema FSME applaud just now to you - because you just don't get near enough of them.

Thanks for constantly doing all those things us members probably can't even conceive have to be done to not only keep this place going, but growing.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Congrats Valhall. Im happy you are back in the swing of things.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Great work both of you

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Congratulations Val! Nobody deserves this more than you!

Keep up the good work.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Thanks Val for taking interest into getting the facts on the tragic events following the hurricane.

Perhaps the end results of the research will bring a great conclusion worthy of been published.

marg.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Questions:

How is a hurricane a conspiracy?

Why is FEMA highlighted as a failure?

What about New Orleans officials?

What about Louisiana failures?

I am living in Louisiana and most people I work with and talk to know that Louisiana leadership does not exist and do not blame the feds.

We also know that Gov. Blanco and Sen. Landrieu will not have their current jobs in 2006.

The City of New Orleans and the State of Louisiana just threw up the hands and did nothing. Then they expect the Federal Government to be there the next day? That is not realistic.

The people of Louisiana are good people and they deserve good leadership. I consider this event to be a wake-up call to all Louisiana people. We not not stand for lack of leadership any longer.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'd hate to be one of those 'me too-ers', but congrats Val! There couldn't be a better person for the job!^^

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Questions:

How is a hurricane a conspiracy?

Why is FEMA highlighted as a failure?

What about New Orleans officials?

What about Louisiana failures?

I am living in Louisiana and most people I work with and talk to know that Louisiana leadership does not exist and do not blame the feds.

We also know that Gov. Blanco and Sen. Landrieu will not have their current jobs in 2006.

The City of New Orleans and the State of Louisiana just threw up the hands and did nothing. Then they expect the Federal Government to be there the next day? That is not realistic.

The people of Louisiana are good people and they deserve good leadership. I consider this event to be a wake-up call to all Louisiana people. We not not stand for lack of leadership any longer.

I personally believe the failures you cite here are represented in the data that members have collected.
I also think Fema being a total failure is reflected in that data as well!

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Way to go Val

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Congratulations Val!

A job well done and I look forward to your report.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Big Up Valhall!

Well done and I am also looking forward to Your reports!

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Congratulations Val!

sure you did a great job , I look forward to your report.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
congratz my friend...

keep up the great work...

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Well, it's about time you were recognized (again) as the creme' de la creme'.
:
:

You have voted Valhall for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Yeah Val! Yeah SO!

Great work both - and many thanks.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Whoa, Val......you ROCK!

Thanks again for the amazing effort.....keep up the good work!

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Congratulations to Valhall and thanks for doing such a great job of keeping us informed.

I'd post one of those 'Way Above' quotes for you, but I gave it to you a couple of days ago. You sure are going to take up a lot of board space next month when you have two shiny medals and a FSME title under your avatar.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
You have voted Valhall for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Thanks for all of the work you have so eloquenlty done here and grats on FSME.

BTW, I found a link to your FEMA site story on the Five Doves website.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The truth has come out about FEMA and it's supposed director.

The way I see it is that no one person can be that inept.

The whole protocol involved in a disaster response was set up years ago.

They knew it would happen sooner or later but they did not consider it a big threat.

The problem with the big government guy's and gal's is that they sit in an office in D.C. and can't even fathom all the scenarios that may be a threat to the public.

I don't know about anyone else but I myself am sick of being babysat by the government and they can't take care of everyone.

People keep asking why didn't the government do this or that for me.

Is that what we should want?

FEMA is in a sadd state as we speak but the general public in this country has got to start remembering they are responible for taking care of themself too.

Sorry if this sounds like a rant but we have been spoiled by social programs in this country so long that nobody thinks they can survive witout the U.S. government helping them out in some way.

The majority of the people in this country would rather watch sitcom reruns at 6:00 PM than pay attention to the news and or evacuation orders.

Nuff said that's my 2 cents.

kc0jfy

top topics

<<   2 >>

join