It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Their Name

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Date: Nine Nine O Five.

Top Secret:

New Orleans destrustion was planned as a forerunner of works to come.

its THEM.

THEY did it.

They are preparing the populations to accept "acts of God" as causes of major devestations.

Next time when a major city is destroyed with a "natural disaster", the people won't suspect a sinister hand behind the destruction.

Dont buy it people !!

Their ultra secret society is called the Hexagon Trinity.

Its a six by three circle.

Six guys are in the Highest Circle, known as the GM ( Grand Masters) Council. The other two are lower chambers that can appear in public if and when necessary.

Each major nation has its own Haxagon Trinity.

Britain, France, Russia, China, Italy, United States, Ireland all have independent THEM.

Whereas the free nations like Canada, Germany, and Australia, do not, or are not permitted, to have THEM.

[edit on 9-9-2005 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
what the hell is this?

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Do you have any supporting evidence to go along with your claim? If you don't want us to "buy it" then shouldn't you give us a reason not to?

If you would be so kind, could you provide us with some information regarding the organization in which you speak from a source beside yourself? Some reasoning for your belief that hurricane Katrina is part of some plot would also be helpful.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I thought it was the electromagnetic posse called Jahbulon gang?

EDIT: crap I should not have posted that they are knocking on my brain waves now! Crap stop the electromagnetic mind control! Oh no! not again!

[edit on 9-9-2005 by japike]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by japike
EDIT: crap I should not have posted that they are knocking on my brain waves now! Crap stop the electromagnetic mind control! Oh no! not again!
[edit on 9-9-2005 by japike]

Why is it every time we try the electomagnetic mind control, all people get are I love Lucy reruns?

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Their Name

They are called "Bob" and they told me to tell you that nobody likes a tattle tale.

Seriously though, it probably would have been more intriguing if you hadn't misspelled destruction right off the bat.

And when you say Haxagon Trinity are you talking about the band or the old tv show starring heather locklear?

Spiderj

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr conspiracy
Their ultra secret society is called the Hexagon Trinity.

Damn. My secret's out. I must resign from the hexagon immediately.

Uh-ho - that leaves five... the Pentagon Trinity... 5 x 3... the devil's pentangle... cripes!!!

[now if I can convince my mate Adolf to leave, that will make a Rectangle Trinity. And if Darth comes with him we're down to the Triangle Trinity, which is far more logical and much more worthy of a conspiracy theory]

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   
It’s all too easy to discourage fellow conspiracy enthusiasts by simply attacking their position, especially when that enthusiast is novice and not yet able to fully put the facts together. While I’ll admit the topic at hand isn’t difficult to discredit then shove aside due to the fact that there’s absolutely no evidence which could be used to credit Mr. Conspiracy (a relatively new member, mind you), we should be more objective than to make a mockery of the words typed before us. Shall we not show a bit of compassion and understanding toward those who may wish to assist in each of our causes (the search for the truth)?

I’m not suggesting anyone who has posted has lowered themselves to an unrespectable level, but only that we should be less harsh in our criticism, and more constructive. After all, how many of you once stated to another you believe aliens just might exist, only to see a smirk on the face of he or she you are speaking with? No argument, no debate, no acknowledgment of the possibility, only a loss of confidence. I’ll reserve my judgment for a time more information has been given, or enough time has elapsed to conclude none will be submitted for our inspection.

On to the topic, I see it like so: A hexagon is composed of six points, and “trinity” can be defined as “three.” As this is true, one might see this match as a symbol of the unholy numbers “666.” This directly plants an evil face on the alleged organization in discussion. While this may not be much to go on, it at least leaves us with an attention-grabbing title to place on those who may or may not have had something to do with hurricane Katrina, or those who may wish to take advantage of the situation.

I was unable to locate any information what-so-ever on “Hexagon Trinity” but I hope Mr. Conspiracy will soon return to enlighten us in regard to his/her beliefs and/or research. Perhaps there’s something to this, or perhaps not. I hope my faith has not been misplaced and that this won’t end up yet another dead topic with nothing to consider.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyFox2
Do you have any supporting evidence to go along with your claim? If you don't want us to "buy it" then shouldn't you give us a reason not to?

If you would be so kind, could you provide us with some information regarding the organization in which you speak from a source beside yourself? Some reasoning for your belief that hurricane Katrina is part of some plot would also be helpful.

Interesting thing about supporting evidence :
Theres enough supporting evidence to fill 10 oil tankers at sea that 911 didnt go down the way the leaders said it did and that they may have been involved, yet many still snicker and make the "conspiracy theory jokes" tin foil hats, black helicopters, Art Bell, X Files show etc

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
well ill throw something at it. perhaps hes refering to this?

Six is the number of creation, and perfection, symbolizing divine power, majesty, wisdom, love, mercy, and justice. -George Ferguson, Signs and Symbols in Christian Art, 1954.

Most early pulpits in England are. In Virginia, every surviving eighteenth-century pulpit is hexagonal.

That One and Two and Three which ever lives,
and ever reigns in Three and Two and One,
uncircumscribed, and circumscribing all things. . . .
-Dante Alighieri, Paradiso, 1320

That's the thing about the number six, it is perfectible. Consider the combinations: its sum is the product of its factors-excluding itself-one times two times three. Moreover, one-sixth of it, the number one, plus one-third of it, the number two, equal one-half of it, the number three. If you resolve the numeral into six dots and pile them up, with one on top, two dots centered under that, and the final three under that, you get a triangle:

. .
. . .

www.history.org...

first off in biblical numerics 6 is not the number of creation. nor is it the number of perfection. however it is the number of Man. what u can see here is an influence of this hexegram mindset in churches. i guess u could go follow that back if u want, im lazy.

and about the poem. a subtle reference to both 322 and 321. both numbers should ring a bell to most conspiracy theorists and debunkers. so should the pyramid.

and this . isnt bush supported by tons of evangelicals?
www.trinity.nsw.edu.au...
(note the symbol outlining their cirriculum)

Its a six by three circle.... the six is a hexagram, with a three triangle on the inside, all surrounded by a circle. it symbolizes a beast mark.
www.math.dartmouth.edu...

www.jesus-is-savior.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Hexagon Trinity?

Seal of Solomon in "Magic Symbols" by Frederick Goodman page 81.

Hexagrams -- Also known as the Seal of Solomon -- Definition --

Two interlocking reversed triangles. "...proficient magicians regard the Seal as one 9of the most powerful and meaningful of all magical symbols. This explains why it is found in such diverse sources as grimoires designed to set out the supposed rules of demonic conjuration (Fig. 69) [and] magical spells designed for enchantment (Fig. 70). Hexagrams are also known as "Demon Traps" when they are surrounded with a circle. (See figure 70). When a witch wants to conjure a demon she draws a 9-foot circle on the ground. Then she draws a hexagram inside. Then by pronouncing the proper formulas she can force a demon to appear within the circle. As long as she stayed inside the circle the demon could not hurt her and must do her bidding. If the witch stepped one foot outside the protective circle the demon would kill.

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

join