It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, this is a great idea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Have these guys ever heard of solidarity? This is not going to do them ANY favors right about now.

www.msnbc.com...

Lieberman opens anti-Dean offensive

Connecticut senator warns of �Dean Depression� if trade accords must meet U.S. standards
Sen. Joe Lieberman, D-Conn., center, speaks at the Albuquerque, N.M., debate. On the left is Sen. John Edwards, D-N.C., and former Vermont Gov. Howard Dean at his right.

ANALYSIS
By Tom Curry
MSNBC

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M., Sept. 4 � The pressing question for the Democratic presidential contenders at their 90-minute joint appearance in Albuquerque, N.M., Thursday night was, can front-runner Howard Dean be stopped? The answer: perhaps not, but Connecticut Sen. Joe Lieberman will do his utmost to try. Lieberman stood out at the event with his attacks on Dean, at one point warning that �the Bush recession would be followed by the Dean Depression� if Dean were elected president and revoked international trade accords that did not conform to U.S. standards.

[Edited on 5-9-2003 by Shining Wizard]

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Of course, the majority of Americans would answer...

"Dean who?"

"Lieberman? Isn't that a tv producer or something?"

Hence, it really doesn't matter at all... The democrats, as usual, can't get behind one candidate until it's too late, and the election is already lost before the first vote is cast. They might as well vote for GW themselves, as that's pretty much what they are encouraging by such behavior....
Personally, I'm voting for someone who's last name isn't Bush....

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I watch CNN 30 minutes a day and I only remember three:
Liberman (it's the name)
Dean (don't know why)
Sharpton (he's a Reverend)

- Tassadar

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Sigh.

If only America had a liberal party in opposition. Everything political in America is just varying shades of conservative.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Lieberman = Closet conservative, liar, back-stabber

Kerry = Vietnam vet? Horrible speaker, not clear on policies, thinks he'll get elected by bashing bush

Dean = Are you serious, and he's going after the other democrats, he can't even balance his check book, compulsive liar of the caliber of Clinton.

Kuchinich = Complete idiot, he pretty much busted Cleveland's finaces, no respect even in his own state. Oh yeah, who wants a 5'1 inch president?

Hillary = Laughed when Bush annouced we were going to war (I will NEVER get over that) power hungry, anti-male (then again, look at her husband) user, liar, sycophant.

I mean really, I wouldn't even want these guys running the gas station down the road.

Looks like another Bush term and that's okay by me.

_the wiz

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Nice summarization Wizard

These guys will be arguing even after the debates are over,
almost as bad as California...
- Tassadar

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Yep, that's pretty accurate SW...

Unfortunately, I have to disagree that Bush is any better than them even, hehe...

I think I'd rather have a liar, or cheater, than an idiot warmonger who has made us the laughing stock of the world....

top topics

join