It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever heard of Sid Haig?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
A few weeks ago I got to meet an incredible individual. He played Captain Spalding in "House of 1000 Corpses" and "The Devil's Rejects". He played the judge in "Jackie Brown" and worked with Pam Greer on many projects. He has made over 350 TV sitcom appearances. He played Dragos on "Jason of Star Command". He has been acting since 1960 and played in many B horror films including the recently rereleased film "Spiderbaby" directed by Jack Hill which is an excellent film for its time.

I got to be on the film set for his new film "Little Big Tip" directed by Ward Roberts and produced by Fly High Films. It was the last day of shooting and we went to 4 locations. I was able to record interviews with him and the film crew. I even got to party with them at the wrap party afterwards. That was a blast.

I thought going to a film set I would be shuffled around and only be allowed certain accesses but I was allowed free reign to hang out, talk to everyone, and be right there during filming.

Sid Haig is the man and is by far one of the nicest people I have ever met and a damn fine actor.

join