It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the united states in possession of a space fleet

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Er, or the list, which was entirely comprised of "human names," referred to US Naval officers stationed at sea.

Zip

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
wow thats some story

who

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I dont doubt we have numerous space craft, whether or not its a fleet is another thing. For those of you who dont think we have the funding, was it one or two years ago during congressional hearings the Air Force couldnt come up with where one TRILLION dollars went to. I clearly remember this, it was as if they were laughing at us knowing we couldnt do anything about it. I forget the specifics, but it was the amount of money allocated to them over a period of years that couldnt be accounted for. Makes the entire idea of having a congress seem like a huge waste of money and time. If it didnt go to R&D for space projects, someone is sitting on a serious retirement nest egg.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfi221

...so the show is backed by the military, why else would it run so long,...

The Stargate sci fi show and series is probably my favorite sci fi show right now. I believe over a million other viewers love the show as well. It is very entertaining. I think that might be a clue as to why the show has continued on TV for so long. I believe a show called Star Trek did the same thing.

Basically in the show or series, the US gets to stomp all around the galaxy or galaxies and kick butt. I only wish all those terrorists and foreigners who keep wanting to kill Americans felt the same way as you. Resistant to the US is futile. We have such a huge and powerful space fleet that the local enemies here on Earth are a joke. Yeah, I wish everyone felt this way, we'd probably have a whole lot more cooperation and only fools would oppose the US. On the other hand I did hear that the US defense budget is greater than the rest of the world's combined. If we're not buying some serious secret hardware, someone is way overpaid.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I recall that what Gary McKinnon actually said was that, during one of his hacks, he came across an Excel spreadsheet with references to "non terrestrial officers". It was his "assumption" that this was in reference to a supposed space fleet.

I can picture a couple of army guys sitting at the computer making a spread sheet with a column heading of "non terrestrial officers" then saving it in a none secure location then heading off to the lunchroom and telling the others of their practical joke.

If the military is so smart why do they leave files where they can be found? Surely they an store then on PCs which are connected to the internet.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   
what has happed to Gary McKinnon is he jail yet ?
and what about all the over hackers that was in there?
did they get caught?

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
The guy said he was stoned and couldn't remember anything.
Firstly, when I get stoned I don't forget what I see/do.
Secondly, if I was stoned and came across stuff like what he found, I wouldn't forget.

print screen button would have been used quite often if I found something like that.

[edit on 22-11-2006 by white4life420]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join