It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Crop Circles are not hoaxes!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower

Originally posted by noslenwerd

While most crop circles can be found in readily accessible fields, some are not. Some have been found within restricted areas, according to "Peculiarities of Crop Circles" - "numerous accounts of crop circles appearing inside military installations that are fenced off (quite securely!) from the surrounding area.

This is proof of nothing.
Unless they're implying that such a location is absolute evidence that (for example) military jokers themselves could simply not have been responsible. And it's obviously not proof of that, either.

The rest is using an awful lot of "seems" and "mays"; I'll leave the radiation parts to those who know more about 'em

Everything listed above is evidence of true crop circles...

No - it's evidence that some circles can't be explained by what we've seen so far from hoaxers.

Even allowing for that, what about the folk who've admitted - and repeated - their hoaxed circles

Sorry i should have worded it different. I dont mean that its indesputable evidence that there is, but it really does make you think. I remember reading somewhere where a team of researchers offered anyone in england (where most crop circles are now) A cash reward if they would design an intricate circle in a rape field, without breaking the stalks as they made it, and to change the EM readings in the circle. Noone took the offer.

Trying to find the link now.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I just don't see why aliens would want to make crop circles. Are they trying to send us messages or just want to let us know of their existence?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Frosty

Tell me what bends the crops in this manner?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I think some crop circles have been shown not to be man made.

SCIENTIFIC STUDIES “CONFIRM CROP CIRCLES ARE MADE BY BALLS OF LIGHT” - 31/07/2001

DR ELTJO HASELHOFF is one of the few people on planet Earth to have had a paper published on crop circles in a peer-reviewed scientific journal (‘Physiologa Plantarum’). His paper asserts that the long-recognised connection of crop circles to balls of light may be even stronger than many think. Here, in layman’s terms, Dr Haselhoff outlines the important findings of his paper…

www.swirlednews.com...

If all these crop circles are man made, where's the human error? Where's the mistakes and where's all the people being caught making these crop circles?

I think the best thing to do is look into these balls of light and see if there some form of communication that we can use and also see if their connected to orbs.

This will not happen because people accept that all crop circles are man made and there can't be any other answers. This is because of belief not any search for the truth.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join