It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Crop Circles are not hoaxes!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I have recently just watched an Unsolved Mysteries Documentary on UFO's I'm not to sure what year it was from so maybe this is old news! In this documentary they gave several reasons why some crop circles can simply not be hoaxes or be created by humans in anyway I have not heard any of these facts before so would be interested to know if anybody else has and maybe has info that disproves them!

1. The base of the crop whatever crop it maybe in a hoax is always broken on the section that enters the ground in the other type the base has been softened bent over and the re-hardened again and the crop continues to grow as normal and can still be harvested!

2. Using sound equipment there is a noticable interference recorded near the centre of one of the circles wich dissapates the further away from the centre you move!

3. A study has been done into the cellular structure of the crops comparing samples from inside the formation to those outside it. The samples taken from outside the formation had cloudy crystals in an erratic pattern and those from within the formation had clearer crystals in a much more uniformed pattern!

In the documentary it mentioned footage that had been captured of the formation of 2 crop circles by a team of scientist under the name operation blackbird I was wondering if anybody knew anything about this footage? It also mentioned formations that had appeared in the Arctic circle If anybody has any pics would be great to see them!

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I'd say the high levels of radiation found inside some crop circles, and the odd ways the stems are bent over and mutilated from some kind of energy source show that not all crop circles are made by men with rope and wooden planks.

And I don't buy the theory of some kind of earth energy causing perfect geometric crop circles to appear. Some are just too perfect and geometrical for me to believe it's a natural cause. They seem like intelligent designs.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The History Channel Also has had programs on crop circles with pictures of some of the most geometrically complex ones I've ever seen. It would be hard to draw these on paper , much less for a couple of average dudes with planks to do this at night.

[edit on 8-9-2005 by Senor_Vicente]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a) you have no links or sources b) only when monkeys fly out my butt will they be anything but hoaxes

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Haven't you people seen the video of a ball of flying flying over a field, then in a matter of 2 seconds a complex crop circle is formed directly beneath it? If you saw that video, you wouldn't wonder if crop circles were man made or not!

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
a) you have no links or sources

So is everything a hoax to proven real ? So life is a hoax ? Can you prove it real ?. Ill be the first to admit the basic looking ones are just drunk farmers having fun at nigth....BUT the more complex ones PLEASE EXPLAIN ?

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ResinLA
Haven't you people seen the video of a ball of flying flying over a field, then in a matter of 2 seconds a complex crop circle is formed directly beneath it? If you saw that video, you wouldn't wonder if crop circles were man made or not!

I believe that the 'event' you described was a hoax, and if i remember correctly the filmmaker has admitted so.

Check out this link: www.cropcircleresearch.com...

Conclusions
From a technical viewpoint, the video is very well made. The movement of the balls of light is very 'fluid' and smooth. The action appears to take place in real-time and it looks impressive. However, when subjected to scrutiny and technical analysis, major flaws start to appear. I am personally convinced that it is a hoax.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by helium3

a) you have no links or sources

So is everything a hoax to proven real ? So life is a hoax ? Can you prove it real ?. Ill be the first to admit the basic looking ones are just drunk farmers having fun at nigth....BUT the more complex ones PLEASE EXPLAIN ?

Uh, what? It is rather well known that the crop circle phenomenom was started by groups of men who are not farmers, but rather claim to be artist, nearly 30 or so years ago.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

More of an art than a phenomena or hoax.

There is already threads on this matter: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9-9-2005 by Frosty]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Frosty, unless these artist are from Chernobyl how do you explain the radiation left behind

[edit on 9-9-2005 by helium3]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
I'd say the high levels of radiation found inside some crop circles, and the odd ways the stems are bent over and mutilated from some kind of energy source show that not all crop circles are made by men with rope and wooden planks.

I watched a crop circle program which sounds very similar to one the tread owner watched and i become even more suspicious with all these newish type of claims.

1.The guy holding the meter was too far from the camera for the viewer to see his claim that its affected by radiation only when inside the circle,though he was saying see! see! and no sorry we could`nt see.

2.As far as the supposed authentic crop circles go referring to the base is always bent not broken.HOW easy would it be for them to prove that right at the site for us to see.All they had to do was walk ten feet to undisturbed crop and bend it for us.

3.The guys who were claiming to be professional crop circle analysts seemed like con artists and one who claimed he was a professor struck me as an off spring from what you would get from an incest relation by the nutty proffessor.

Well that was my opinion of it anyway and i want to keep an open mind when it comes to these crop circles,these guys did`nt do their cause any good.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   
would frosty be a hoax, if monkeys flew out of his butt ?

would we believe him ? [ if he claimed it ]

how could he prove it ?

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
would frosty be a hoax, if monkeys flew out of his butt ?

would we believe him ? [ if he claimed it ]

how could he prove it ?

ROFL!!!!

Anyhows... I'm open-minded towards crop-circles, ie. lean towards it not being hoaxes. BUT something about all of this is bothering me. And that is Crop Circles (or the lack thereof) in my own back yard.

Some sites (dedicated to Crop Circles) say that there have been reports of Crop Circles from many countries but NOT from South Africa and China, while others name the excluded countries as South Africa and Columbia. Other sites state that there have been cases in South Africa. I did a quick search and didn't find a single case about the phenomena in South Africa, with the exception of two. One was a BMW publicity stunt, and the other was a publicity stunt from Disney just before the release of Signs (with Mel Gibson)... Why they singled out South Africa remains a mystery....

My question is why would South Africa (and/or China/Columbia - and all those other unnamed countries) be left out? And don't give that crap about "South Africa being a third world country" - people know how I react when I hear ignorance like that. We've got loads of helicopters, planes - mostly Cessna’s, Pipers and hang-gliders - covering crops. And we've got more than enough crops to provide the canvas... Or is it just a case of South African farmers not getting drunk and being mischievous at night?

[edit on 9-9-2005 by Gemwolf]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I recall seeing a video of a crop circle and a ball of light was seen around it. As i recall the ball did not form the crop circle in the video but was merely flying around it. Then not too long after two black military helicopters came by aswell. The video looked very real, although i dont think it was the video mentioned earlier in the thread. I believe it was some Crop Circle special on TLC.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 04:31 AM
link   
what i would like to know is who is actually capable of producing some of the larger complex circles, i dont care if they hoax or not, they are really good
i dont know how to put a pic on, but they are huge and complex.

and wren have you looked at your signiture?

who can possibly know how many nuecleons there are in the universe.

esitmates of the universes age range from 10 to 20 billion years.

humans evoved from mice in less than 65 million years.

all we need to exist is the sun and our earth.

the reason it seams to suit so well is that we have evolved to take advantage of it, the same as the ocean seams perfectly suited to fish

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 04:43 AM
link   
ive got to admit.....i saw some recent crop circles in a paper recentley and i couldnt help think how amazingly intricate and detailed they were, they also spanned a huge 1000metre+ radius, even if i was given a million£ and a year, i know i couldnt produce something like that in a night, i couldnt even do it on a design programme.

This truly is an amazing thing and blows my mind.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   

a) you have no links or sources b) only when monkeys fly out my butt will they be anything but hoaxes

a) Although I haven't given a direct link I named the documentary if anybody is interested and knows how I will post the bit torrent link!

b) I have given 3 facts as to why these can not be hoaxes although I do believe there are numerous formations that are, where are your facts disproving these arguments. Brickwalling a subject as you obviously are is helping no one!

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777

1.The guy holding the meter was too far from the camera for the viewer to see his claim that its affected by radiation only when inside the circle,though he was saying see! see! and no sorry we could`nt see.

2.As far as the supposed authentic crop circles go referring to the base is always bent not broken.HOW easy would it be for them to prove that right at the site for us to see.All they had to do was walk ten feet to undisturbed crop and bend it for us.

3.The guys who were claiming to be professional crop circle analysts seemed like con artists and one who claimed he was a professor struck me as an off spring from what you would get from an incest relation by the nutty proffessor.

Well that was my opinion of it anyway and i want to keep an open mind when it comes to these crop circles,these guys did`nt do their cause any good.

1) At no time in my posts have I mentioned radiation or the equipment used to measure it! The equipment mentioned was sound recording equipment being used for the simple reason of recording an interview the phenomenon I mentioned was noticed during this process!

2) It did show close up photo's of the bent over stalks in the documentary!

3) Without seeing there qualifications first hand I have no way of knowing if they are qualified scientists or not, but I would say this goes for any scientist, I have never seen any of them get there degrees out for everyone to see before they go of into explaining a subject. I'm also not sure what someones appearance has to do with in regards to how intelligent they are or what qualifications they have. Also it did show photo's taken from a electron microscope that showed what I explained!

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whiterabbit29
1) At no time in my posts have I mentioned radiation or the equipment used to measure it! The equipment mentioned was sound recording equipment being used for the simple reason of recording an interview the phenomenon I mentioned was noticed during this process!

2) It did show close up photo's of the bent over stalks in the documentary!

3) Without seeing there qualifications first hand I have no way of knowing if they are qualified scientists or not, but I would say this goes for any scientist, I have never seen any of them get there degrees out for everyone to see before they go of into explaining a subject. I'm also not sure what someones appearance has to do with in regards to how intelligent they are or what qualifications they have. Also it did show photo's taken from a electron microscope that showed what I explained!

Ok your allowed to believe what you like,but there are guys out there making money from these things.

The video docu i saw about a year ago if it was the same one you saw?this maybe a clue if it was?when the guys with the meter(which read whatever)were in the circle they were also stating as fact that the same frequency waves(if it were?)were coming down from the sky and that even helicopters try and avoid flying over a crop circle because it interferes with their equipment,ring any bells?

2. if you also read my post i did`nt say that at all,and i`m not interested in bent photo`s,it would have been very easy for them whilst in the circle with the unbroken bent crop(the circle) to walk outside the circle and see if they could duplicate it for everyone to see that that particular crop would break under normal circumstances when bent by hand or board.

3.As i dont know what vid you watched if it was the same as the one i did,the guy claiming to be a professor in the field may well of had those types of degree`s at one time in his life?who knows but i can spot a total loon when i see one i`d say he was about 70 maybe it was dementia or something setting in,he looked and sounded like a wino and probably was .over the weekend i`ll try and find the name of the video.

If its not the same can you provide the name of the one you saw?

If it is the same and you did`nt smell a rat and a dead one at that
,then thats entirely your right to believe what you like.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
Frosty, unless these artist are from Chernobyl how do you explain the radiation left behind

[edit on 9-9-2005 by helium3]

How do explain a lack of links and sources to verify any of these wild claims?

Oh, and don't believe everything you read....

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett
ive got to admit.....i saw some recent crop circles in a paper recentley and i couldnt help think how amazingly intricate and detailed they were, they also spanned a huge 1000metre+ radius, even if i was given a million£ and a year, i know i couldnt produce something like that in a night, i couldnt even do it on a design programme.

This truly is an amazing thing and blows my mind.

Do you have any photos of this mile wide crop circle?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join