It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Why" Louisiana Has Been "Neglected"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The reason Louisianna has been neglected appears to be that this is an "exercise" being worked out in the real world to implement "Martial Law" throughout this country... very much the same as what happened in the early 1930's prior to the ushering in of the "Third Reich"... The rhetoric is and will be much the same... those who desire to have ultimate National, and then ultimate World Control have orchestrated this very disaster in Louisianna very well so that they can "control" the situation and ship "refugees/evacuees" off to "Detention Centers"... Do you, reader, know what has been instituted in this country?? it is time that the citizens of America wake up and begin to take a stand... if it is not too late... We have been slumbering in our "overindulgence" while the powers that be have been very busy quietly instituting their "plans"... For instance, issuing "refugees/evacuees" a $2K Debit Card, is a "wonderful thing"... but what happens when the "refugee/evacuee" runs out of that $2K?? The issuance of a $2K Debit Card is only a precursor to a "micro-chip"... Think about the implications of that... complete control of the population... sound like something you might have heard of in Sunday School concerning that part about "revelation"?? The following links will give you the opprotunity to study for yourself regarding the things happening behind the scenes... Pray for America...

DETENTION CENTERS IN AMERICA….
www.apfn.org...

STATE-BY-STATE INDEX OF POTENTIAL US CONCENTRATION CAMPS
www.rense.com...

THE MARTIAL LAW EXPERIMENT IN "NEW ORLEANS" JUST A PRECURSOR TO WHAT'S COMING FOR AMERICA....
www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

CAN HURRICANES BE USED AS WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION??
www.rense.com...

INFORMATION ABOUT WHAT IS BEING DONE IN THIS COUNTRY…
www.apfn.org...

INFORMATION AND CURRENT EVENTS THE MEDIA DOES NOT TELL YOU ABOUT…
stevequayle.com...

IS GOD WITHDRAWING HIS PROTECTION OF THE UNITED STATES??….
www.chuckbaldwinlive.com...

RECENT EARTHQUAKES IN CALIFORNIA & NEVADA…MAPS AND SEISMIC INFORMATION…
www.data.scec.org...

EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT OF THE AFTERMATH OF "KATRINA"...
stevequayle.com...

REGARDING HURRICANE OPHELIA AND ITS PATH TO DESTRUCTION IN FLORIDA....
www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

IS FEMA READY FOR BAY AREA EARTHQUAKE?? NO...
cbs5.com...

MAP OF DEADLY STORMS SAME AS U.N. MAP...
www.cuttingedge.org...

SIGNS OF A CRUMBLING EMPIRE
www.lasttrumpetministries.org...

"NEW ORLEANS" SEEN BY AN AMERICAN SOLDIER BACK FROM IRAQ...
stevequayle.com...

[edit on 8-9-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Very very good post.

Its all there. Now the hurricane thats sitting off the coast of Florida? That will be the one to usher a new America.

Lord have mercy.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
No, that hurricane will not be the one to usher in the "New America"... The West Coast and NY area have to be taken out first... Theeeennnn, we will see a "New America"... and it could all happen in a very short period of time... If we don't wake up and stand like our fore fathers did, for what is right, what is decent, what is honorable, and what is true... we will SEE that "New America" soon... It is very sad to think of how many honorable people gave their lives so that this country could be a place where people would live free and un-controlled lives, for the most part... only to have those who are enjoying the benefits of those greatest of sacrifices - their lives - be made worthless by the complacency, and blindness of those left behind.... Yes, Heaven Help Us... We ALL need to get on our knees and acknowledge our mistakes, and ask for forgiveness and help in this time of such great trouble in our great country....

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
My, my, my you have to love this places it has the best conspiracies that you can find.

I think Ophelia is going to take over Ga and SC.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Marg, even as we speak, that hurricane is being prepped with eye of neut, chicken mojos, a far right Indian rain man who works for this government and so on to ensure its landing on the most vulnerable city. If not that, then highly technological forces are causing it to crank and spin a web of destruction- what a plan!
We need not fear Al Qaeda any more.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
No matter what people say about weather warfare, and yes it is most likely possible by now, I don't think our gov would ever create such a thing to send to our own homeland. Our gov still wants to build and we don't want our own land to be destroyed. Though it is possible weather warfare is out there, it's most likely being invented as an attack on other countries.

If this whole situation of the refugees does turn into whats being thought here (being worst case scenario) on this forum, then it is going to happen by accident. Could this be somthing bound to happen? Think about it, a possible nother stage in humanitys growth.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Then Dg is Atlanta what they have in mind, I tell you one city at a time, they are the most concentrated populations.

I tell you the hurricane is been kept in one spot to make sure it gets bigger and meaner.

I feel sorry for the newly restored Florida coast, billions of dollars in sand now going down the sea.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
"Ft. Benjamin Harrison - Located in the northeast part of Indianapolis, this facility has had numerous personnel reductions. Portions of the facility are ideally converted to hold detainees. Helicopter facilities exist on-base for prisoners to be brought in by air, land & rail."

I can say anything about the other sites but this one is bogus, i go to Ft ben harrison every weekend to go to the commisary, there are no railways at least any that have been used in recent years and the only hellipad i know of is near the hospital, the rest is open for any civilians except for Military facilities like BX or PX or Commisary etc,oh the finance center is the main reason they keep this place open. So i dont know who put this crap on the net but its laughable.

new topics

top topics

join