It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A while before there is a NWO?-I want to know

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Just asking because I am CurIoSE

but,

wouldnt it be quite awhile before there is a NWO because ppl are rebelouse?

and if there was a 666, wouldnt ppl not let him take control what so ever?

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
NWO = Globalism and it is well and truely here. Hell if you want "proof" then just concider that French wine makers are abopting Californian, Worlds "Best" Practice, methods of wine production. I won't go on as any who can't see it now never will, they'll be those naming "insurgents" who dare ask for justice for all.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
i thought NWO meant NewWorldOrder as in one leader? ^^;

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
You may be missing the word "ORDER" in NWO. The "right" people have to be placed in 'order' to maintain the 'order' that has been rolling out for quite some time. The coming world disorder will have those "right" people leading the world to accept the "saviour" they present to us and the people will turn on those who dare challange the promised, world saving system.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
oooooooooh, soo basicaly the 666 person is something else, and not the NWO, that involves christianity and that the 666 will be like a dictator?

NOW am i on the right track? ^^;

cause if NWO is different than the 666 then THATS what i meant , sry ^^:

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
With in 1 month to 6 years. I thought it would be a few years but now I am honestly not sure. What they are doing down in NO is what the coming NWO will look like in our whole country. Round you up and ship you off. Forcing you to leave your home and they are also now throwing out the 2nd Ammendment taking away people's guns from law abidding citizens. Bringing in foreign troops. It's like every thing I have been thinking would be a worse case scenario is happening and it is coming to a city near you.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
oooh, thats seems more right on topic

are they really doing that in other countries!?

whats NO? (im 13 and have no clue)

but, is that what those ppl want? Hell on Earth?

If worst case scenerio comes to be i say nuke the earth and go down with the ship!

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilSent91
are they really doing that in other countries!?

whats NO? (im 13 and have no clue)

but, is that what those ppl want? Hell on Earth?

If worst case scenerio comes to be i say nuke the earth and go down with the ship!

It is happening in America on our own soil.

NO=New Orleans

It depends on who you talk about the NWO. Basically what they want is control. Thats why more and more laws are being put in place to take away your freedom. Just how the German government of the 30's and 40's manipulated their people is what the American government and some ally government's are doing today.

[edit on 8-9-2005 by UFObeliever]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
oooooh i see, if the government is really doing this, shouldnt we take action?? just too bad nobody's willing to stop all this at any cost, if this happens when i get older u can bet on it that i will, im not saying what they're doing is true, but worst comes to worst lets kick @$% the Texan way!!

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
lol, my step brother is living in Texas.

Anyway, if you see flets of black helicopters flying all over the US, then your in trouble.

Or isn't that already happening?

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I can't help but say that if it does happen, I really hope for everyone's sake that it gets contained so that it becomes a new county order, not a new world order, ie keep it in one state/county/country, rather than the world. If it started tomorrow, i think i would fight it, rather than let the NWO take over.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
lol, put it in Texas and they have no chance, ANYWAYS,

but why would they limit it to one area, its called NWO lol, theyd eventualy try to take over more and more areas. you probly wont see signs of NWO till you see signs of fighting within US soil, am i right? it might be the insurgents first since they seem a lil too extreme.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Oh, but the signs of the NWO are everywhere. Look at Washington.

Masonic signs are everywhere. Its suprising and scary how people don't even take notice.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
well, yea, that makes sense i guess.

top topics

join