It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bulletin: Millennial Spiritual Event Unfolding

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
If you look at the top of the page you will see a button labeled 'MYATS'. Every Thread you have posted on will be listed there, it makes it quite easy to track them.

It is because of my experience that I am always skeptical of any new concept. For every good one there are always 10 bad ones. The most common 'bad one' in my opinion are those that simply takes Christianity and give it a shiny new coat of paint. I had already investigated the claims of the Urantia and I judge them to be just another one of these.

I will always defend everyone's right to believe what they wish, but if you bring it to a Forum then you have to be prepared to accept that not everyone will agree with you. I do not, and I said as much. Perhaps you see that as a contradiction but I do not.

Humanity does not need anyone to come along and save us, we need to save ourselves. I am not looking for Aliens to show up and fix our problems because I know in the end how self-destructive that would be. I look forward to meeting beings from other World, to learning about them, and teaching them about us, but that is as far as it goes.

Any sort of Belief Structure is, or at least should be, highly individual. I think the idea that there is some sort of 'Universal Religion' is impossible and just another sign of human arrogance.

Any form of religion is deeply connected to the lives of the people who create it. It is sometimes hard for people in one country to understand the religious practices of another, and we are all human. So when I see a description of an Alien Race, and it's form of religion closely matches our own I have trouble believing it is real and not just another hoax.

Sorry that the way I responded to you does not make you happy. But if you had just showed up and said 'I believe in the teachings of the Urantia group' then I would not have bothered. But unless I somehow missed it, nowhere in your postings did you admit that, I consider that at least a little dishonest on your part.

But hey, you are still here. The same people who post on ATS post here, if you feel you have a message to spread you can still do that.

A.T
(-)

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hello Alexander and all interested others,

Christianity is not the point to what has been announced here. In fact, its relationship to Christianity will likely be controversial within Christianity itself.

This event signifies a fresh beginning outside of the organization of Christianity although the language used to describe what is happening has to have religious overtones. In the west we have very little vocabulary that describes the spiritual not already developed by centuries of use by the institutional church based on the teachings of Christ. If I wish to communicate at all, I have to dip into this vein of expression.

You think calling what you think is a spade a spade and that is enough to give the shape of what news has been released in the Bulletin. It is not what you think it is, insofar as your take on its roots you believe is within an old belief system. Its roots are outside of what man established in the past, and it will outgrow the constraints of the present day religious organizations unless they can adopt to the changes planned.

No one has any experience with what this event means. This era will be viewed by future historians as what it was like before the bestowal of Christ was made: a world looking for miracles and believing in magic and with little appreciation of the world's part, and a person's part, in the universe. They wished a Messiah and got more, the head of a universe in corporeal form, yet they complained that if he was who he said he was, he would produce the spectacles to prove it. It just doesn't work that way, and he obeyed the rules that govern incarnation.

Not to reserve judgment until events begin to play out will just make it harder for you to grasp what is coming into view as you watch life change. I certainly can not predict how these things will be accomplished, because they are not common knowledge. The techniques are hidden within the inscrutable minds of the divine, but the evidence of things changed will likely move the mountains that have prevented progress for millennia.

No one blames anyone for not being informed before this, although I think others will inform you and the others who read these lists, probably in a better way than I have and make it more plausable than I have, but in the essentials, I have given you and all who read this, what the truth is about the approach of this mission.

AS I have posted to others (and yes, thank you, I am aware of the myats feature), asking for belief is fruitless. Even if one earnestly wished to believe what is stated in the Bulletin, without verification to the spiritual centers of the mind, such information given will be passed off as just so much noise by so much hype from yet another religious whacko.

However, by witholding judgment as to the meaning of what the Bulletin says, and without questioning my motives as to why I made the information available (they have no meaning to the message), one allows the natural processes of the spiritual part of the self to reflect upon the news. That at least gives one the chance to view with less distortion all that is about to unfold.

My defense against your cynicism is that regardless of the materialistic reaction you experience, the truth will be demonstrated in spite of doubts. That is what I am relying upon to work and that is what will benefit mankind, not my announcement or your cynical view of the religious corruption of the truth. Perhaps you will have the occassion to join with me in the joy of recognition that God in the flesh has things under control, and has a plan to bring the evil and chaos that inflicts so many parts of the world, to an end. I would wish that with all my heart.

This is not a prediction, but a suspicion in my own mind, that those who walk away with a scowl from that which will lift them up, will follow the confusions of the Apostle Peter. Peter, one of the most loyal and energetic in the work being done for Jesus, became scared when he heard Pilate pronounce the death of Jesus, and he ran and hid to avoid association with Jesus in case he would be tried as well. Not until the breaking of the dawn of the next day did Peter realize that he had denied the support to the very thing that mattered in life.

Fear of being made foolish, fear of being taken advantage of, fear of the consequences of being first to recognize what will be obvious to the masses years later - all make us do things and deny things we know better should either be reflected upon or embraced privately for the moment, and spare us the bereavement of an opportunity lost.

I really do wish to discuss the consequences of this news - at least as I know them - but how long do I have to wait for the questions and concerns to flow?

The invitation is extended to all.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I believe we have asked many questions..you just haven't really answered any of them......

Satan wants to be the same as God. He plans on deceiving mankind into believing he will bring peace on earth in the physical plane before Christ comes.

When Christ does come, all believers and non-believers will see him at once and know him.

If you are John the baptist come back in the flesh, say so. (Just joking)
No, relly I'm serious..don't be so wishy washy..state your purpose more vehemently. Get to the point. please

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Dear Mercury19,

I am glad to restate the point again, M19.

A Paradise Son has incarnated on our planet as of the date of the Bulletin I posted above. I received that bulletin through the transmission process celestial beings are using to get the news of great events across to man these days, for whom they wish to benefit with these broadcasts of great events.

Many will receive this information in dreams, or what they think are day dreams, or a suddent voice from no where that testifies to the truth that divinity walks the shores of earth once more.

The Paradise Son's name is Monjoronson. Mon.jor.on.son

When you hear or see the individual so named, he is worth listening to. At least now, you have been advised with more information than most of mankind as this is written.

This is what I want to be known. File the information. I can not do anything but alert people to what is occuring. In this sense I am like John the Baptist - we peform similar functions, but the one we know as John the Baptist has taken on other very important duties and is very much aware of what is happening on his home sphere.

Again, be aware of this name. Nothing else is asked at this time.

Shalom

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
well I believer you that this being will come however when he does I will know imediatly wheather or not he is the anti christ like for one of he asks or makes people to put a mark on their hand or forehead I will know he is false

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This is addressed to Aronolac:

I've done some research and found some of your postings on other sites with similar information. Interestingly there a significant number of message boards for 'light workers', angel related sites and various other new age places that seem to be abuzz right now with news of a significant spiritual event. Referred to as the arrival (not a birth, but an arrival) of a Magisterial Son, supposedly somewhere in Africa it raises a lot of questions.

My biggest question is in a world literally awash in claims that run the breath of human imagination how do you 'know' that these thoughts are anything more than just dreams or maginations of your own mind. Are there others you are in contact with receiving similar 'messages'?

I've also found some conflicting information, information that seems to indicate this spiritual event did not happen after all and may not occur for some time to come.

Again I guess my biggest question is what collaborating evidence or contacts do you have that convince you this is true?

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Crumbs just a google search on monjoronson was enough for me.....

the words...sect, cult and bullpoop come to mind

www.1111angels.com...
tmarchives.com...

Moving along now, nothing new here

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I checked out the Urantia Site and found some interesting things. I also checked out other sources on the net in regards to this book.

I found it particularily interesting that the Urantia foundation was involved in lawsuit.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 9/15/2005 by noise]

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
It sounds like a new "new age" cult arrived on the scene. To break it down, what they believe is that Jesus was a divine entity who perhaps was also a space alien. It almost sounds like these space beings are divine or carry divine knowledge.

Jesus did not die on the cross for our atonment of sins. That was never planned by the all loving creator. His mission was to learn more about us, and to connect us with the creator. Jesus is in control of this section of the universe. He will come again in judgement. Before he comes again, he will be sending monjoronson.

This monjoronson character will be coming to pick up where Jesus left off and to judge us in "mercy". He is only another divine being sent to us by the creator to help solve the spiritual and ecological unbalances on the Earth. While he is here, there will be a large spiritual awakening.

As in all new age beliefs there has to be some type of collective consciounces will to "allow" the "coming one" that will be sent to save us from ourselves. Of course they always believe in incarnation. Opening the circuits is probablly just a new way to say channeling.

Go ahead and talk to your demon friends. I'll be praying to the real Jesus Christ. Their doom is already spelled out in God's word, and they tremble in fear of it. No matter what they try to do, or what knowledge they try to bring to us, it will not change their destiny.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hello Mystery Lady

I am sometimes surprised what people take from written material. It is also clear you read the suggested backup information as further explanation of what the Bulleting has had to say.

The Bulletin is like a weather forecast. It is a statement of an approaching event that will take most of us by great surprise even though many of us are already expecting something to happen anyhow without naming it. It's just that we have no precedence to guide us as to how this will unfold.

Timing of celestial events, or the forecasting of their appearance, is just too difficult to say to the day when these things will begin to appear. That is not a hedge so much as a caveat that this will be a series of little events that culminates as a full dress incarnation of God as man. Just as the Jews considered the advocation that Jesus was indeed the Son of Man as well as the Son of God to be a strange Jewish cult of Jesus' followers, time has shown that the majority dismissed the truth before they knew it.

Much of the same thing will happen with what I have given in the Bulletin at the start of this thread. Christianity has a set view of how the universe will play out the divine appearances as the Second Coming and all of the traditons that have grown up around it. The problem arises with man, not God, that the Second Coming while genuinely anticipated, is to be preceeded by an adjudication of the earthly realm by the divine caretakers of mankind.

Jesus need not return to call an epochal dispensation, and that is because the Father has fully empowered the divine Sonship of the Avonal order to be the experts in the work of justice, and it is They who are most concerned with the jurisdictional requirements to bring man into compliance. However, the return of Jesus will become all that more significant because of the work of the Magisterial Mission, and its meaning more fully appreciated when the enlightenment of the coming Magisterial dispensation is more fully engaged with the mind and spirit of mankind.

If "New Agers" can embrace what is to follow in the coming days and years, then they have made the appropriate decision and should be lauded for their foresight. To label man as being this or that, however, is to overlook that each of us has the choice to quickly leave those areas that no longer serve in favor of greater knowledge and insight. Label things as you wish but that is eventually a meaningless past time when the universe goes into the action mode we are about to experience. Nothing old remains for long in the light of the teachings of a great Master such as Jesus was and is, as will be this additional Master teacher that will be our privilege to know.

Cults may grow up around Monjoronson. It's just typical of man to over adulate and to be over-awed by greatness. I think it is in our human nautre to do so. There are many cults about Jesus as well, and he has been gone for over 2,000 years, and I am sure that many readers know and can name some of the cultic practices that are still with us. But we must separate the mission and the person of Monjoronson, as we should do for Jesus, from what man will assign to him, and learn to work with the divine without placing it so high on a pedestal no work can get done. Our knowledge, our spirit, our known facts, are so circumscribed by our own experiences that greatness, in whatever field of development, is frequently mistaken by us for the crackpot inventor or religious zealot we wish to dismiss, and ignore the accomplishment and help the new path would offer.

Spirit is the least understood reality we deal with. Of even greater ignorance is about the knowledge of those who ARE spirit and how they use it to enhance life in a material being which we represent. The Bulletin is telling you that we have one of the highest spirit beings in the universe about to favor our earth with the work of spirit and that it will enhance and improve life gradually over the coming years for everyone alive on the face of this sphere. I do not think it is too much to ask to let this announcement pass before the judges of time to see where my knowledge may be in error, or where it is correct.

Thank you for your analysis, but I hope you will have second thoughts before placing this information out of mind and out of sight and for the reasons your state. Be alert and listen and practice those actions in accordance with your faith.

Ron

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
mojoronson will be the anti christ no matter how you say it this is exaclty what was for told in the bible some one who shows up claming to be from god a new messia who is not jesus is the anti christ

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Hello Aronolac,

The earth is perfect as it is. By looking into the future as a means of salvation you are feeding the ego. Let the present BE, the future does not exist.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
the earth is definitly not perfect as it is

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salanthus
the earth is definitly not perfect as it is

You mean the earth is not to your standard of perfection.

Your definition of perfection is such that the earth cannot fulfill it. Realize that the earth is supposed to be exactly as it IS.

When you look towards a day that will fulfill your definition of perfection you are negating the present moment. All suffering comes from that one act.

[edit on 21/9/2005 by AkashicWanderer]

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
it way be how it is now but that dosen't mean it cannot be improved and the earth is not perfect by any standards you can see just by looking at it either you live on annother plannet or in your own little world wich is shealtered from the realitys of earth and the fact that we are on a fast track to self destruction their is allot to be improved upon and if you think this is the way it should be you are wrong

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salanthus
it way be how it is now but that dosen't mean it cannot be improved and the earth is not perfect by any standards you can see just by looking at it either you live on annother plannet or in your own little world wich is shealtered from the realitys of earth and the fact that we are on a fast track to self destruction their is allot to be improved upon and if you think this is the way it should be you are wrong

Of course the earth is perfect by some standards.

If humanity does not change its ways I also believe we will become extinct. Nothing of value is lost, we are all just forms, the consciousness does not care what form it takes, all it cares about is the lessons it learns through it. If everything would be perfect by your standards there would be no learning, and real inner turmoil. Suffering is inevitable, without it we would have no need of getting rid of our egos, and regaining our consciousness.

If the earth were to change without our inner state changing it would be futile. It would return to its original state soon enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join