It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bulletin: Millennial Spiritual Event Unfolding

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Dear List,

I am placing myself in somewhat of a precarious position with this post. I will come to the point in a moment.

I have discussed with this list my affiliation with the so-called “powers to be”, those beings in the celestial realms that oversee the operation of day-to-day life on our planet. Some would call these celestial beings angels, ethereal entities, Allah, All That Is, The One, Tao, or simply, God. It has always been my preference to use the term God to refer to this source of life and power, but I respect the wish to use other terms is you so wish.

I hold no signicant power or position. My place is human and without priviledges in the celestial realm.

In the very short time I have had what I do call a privilege to post on this form (since near the end of August), and to enjoy the discussion on some wide-ranging issues, I have been careful not to place a too heavy emphasis on either the spiritual side of the paranormal experience, nor overdo the materialistic view of such phenomena.

Well, to be frank, events in the spiritual have outrun my wish not to rock anyone’s boat. And frankly, I expect few will believe what I have to say. To you, let time be the arbiter but withhold judgment for now.

Background To An Outstanding Event Shortly To Unfold:

I have describe to some on this list that I, with others who have learned the technique of the “opening” -being able to hear the celestials speak- that we are receiving an astounding amount of useful information on a global scale.

I also am aware that some tremendous event was being formulated on the celestial side, but was not entirely sure what it was all about. Today, those who use the opening have received what can be called a “bulletin”. That is what I wish to share with “Above Top Secret” today.

Precedence:

First, there has been in our history a series of events that set the precedence for this one. 500,000 years ago, the first precedent on earth soil was the arrival of a chief celestial who made the first major, spiritual revelation on the planet concerning the existence of God.. 37,000 years ago another group of celestials arrived around which grew the stories of the Garden of Eden. About 4,500 years ago an emergency, in the flesh, arrival of a celestial personality arrived to prepare the earth for the Christ bestowal which occurred, by the modern calendar on 21 August, noon, of 7BC. Today we received the announcement that a Paradise Son called Monjoronson will appear in the flesh shortly. His arrival has been established already on our shores. Those who have developed the ability to hear these bulletins through what I call the “opening”, received this information on 6 September, 2005. Monjoronson will undertake, in visible form, to provide our world a Magisterial Mission.

Other Background Information Available:

First, please realize not nearly information can be given at once time to let the reader know of this significance. Please feel free to view and read the announcement of Monjoronson arrival as published on www.tmarchives.com. It will help.

Second, there is an explanation of the social and religious significance on the same site entitled “The Magisterial Mission”. This will also be helpful.

Third, this is NOT the second coming but it has a relationship to it that will be explained on the same site.

Fourth, please understand that what will occur will have profound repercussions on our social, scientific, and spiritual lives. The time-design of a Magisterial Mission is of a long duration, perhaps a thousand years. The Magisterial Son (a Paradise Brother to the one we call Christ) will have a large staff and most will be visible to the human eye. Many of us including those who may chance to read this, will have an opportunity to also greet him. He is holy. He is divine. He is Paradise Spirit, the purest form of spirit in the universe, and He has come to coordinate these various elements in our lives to bring this planet into a spiritual golden age. That will take a lot of time and the knowledge and wherewithal of one brought forth in perfection.

If I am not dismissed from this site for being a messenger of this astounding news, I will be quite happy to field questions and provide insights into what is about to happen to all of us.

Certainly, there will be those who want to believe that no such good can be delivered to such a backward planet at this time; that God does these things only for people in the future. Such thinking must not persist any longer. Monjoronson asks for your prayers that his enlightenment can be spread and recognized for all and, to all, the people on this planet. The one we call Christ has let it be known that Monjoronson is to be assisted if it was his own Namesake, Jesus, at work in the fields and villages of Palestine once again. You may confirm this in your own meditations and prayerful requests for confirmation.

There is much to tell, but I think this is sufficient for the moment.

Thank you all for hearing me out.

Shalom

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
hey,

thanks for sharing your insight. now philosophically/religiously i disagree with your beliefs. But it was an interesting read nonetheless.

i do have a question however, maybe you explained this already in the post but i just didnt quite get it. so i apologize in advance if you had. hypothetically lets say i believe/agree with the ideas that you present....what exactly is this Monjoronson going to do? what is his purpose and when do you believe he will reveal himself?

Kind Regards,
DigitalGrl

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing this with us Aronolac.

Maybe a spiritual event is just what this planet needs?

How will we know when this event is starting?

I sure hope that there isn't going to be a judgement. Most folks aren't quite ready for that yet. I know I'm not.

What is the ultimate purpose of this event? Just a wake up call before the BIG event.

Looking forward to your further posts!

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Well it's about time!

Hey, wait - the change is going to take a thousand years?? And I was excited for a minute . . .

[edit on 9/8/2005 by SevenBizzos]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
So how do people acheieve this 'opening' that allows communication, or messages from the celestials?...

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Perhaps you are the great deceiver cast down from heaven, that red dragon, ready to wreak havok on the earth in the name of peace..not so?

Explain, then- If you're the real thing you'll not be offended if we try the spirit(s)

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Should this post be in the prophecies and predictions section of the forum? Just curious. I also would like to know what this fellow is going to bring about.

[edit on 8-9-2005 by Ajax]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Those who have developed the ability to hear these bulletins through what I call the “opening”, received this information on 6 September, 2005.

Wow, I must be tuned into the wrong bulletin boards. I spent the 6th writing a story about a clown named Bokko who commits suicide. (It turned out graphic and depressing so don't look for it on ATS, they frown on those things)

I would find this revelation to be most interesting if I believed that the creator of all things needed a middle man. I don't. If I can't learn something on my own then i figure theres a good reason for that, namely i'm not ready for it.

Still, good luck with the new Guru thats a comin'. i wonder which network will sign him up first.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Dear List,

I am surprised - you guys actually are kind even if some find it a hard sell to believe such a thing is possible. I am relieved you are able to discuss it on mundane levels which I am prepared to do if you wish a discussion.

DigitalGrl -

A fair question even if you are doubtful. His mission is to set the planet back on track. Perhaps you do not see the need for a reset for earth, but according to those high above, they are not judging so much as going to set an example as to how to do some of these things for a better life that have eluded us for millennia. That's for starters. I'll save some for later questions. For now, just remember the name Monjoronson - set it back in the memory banks when it is necessary to recall you heard that name somewhere.

Whaaa:
Maybe a spiritual event is just what this planet needs?
//A: One like this happens only every few millennia//

How will we know when this event is starting?
//A: It gets started just like you are experiencing. It is going to take a few moments to ramp up to speed, especially where so many are involved. Monjoronson will make use of our modern technology to help. You are reading with the help of such technology about the story to soon unfold//

I sure hope that there isn't going to be a judgement. Most folks aren't quite ready for that yet. I know I'm not.
//A: This is a mission of mercy. None will be denied.//

What is the ultimate purpose of this event? Just a wake up call before the BIG event.
//A: The ultimate purpose of this event is not only to correct problems here on earth, but to bring earth into something the universe refers to as "Light and Life" - the opening to a high spiritual era. At the moment we are far from it.//

SevenBizzos
Hey, wait - the change is going to take a thousand years?? And I was excited for a minute . . .

A: It begins now, but if it takes as long as they are predicting to get ol' mother earth young again, it could take a millennium.

Vector J
So how do people acheieve this 'opening' that allows communication, or messages from the celestials?...

A: If I am understanding the talk around the celestial water cooler, the process wil be taught en masse when Monjoronson arrives. I could go into it and bore the list out of its mind, so I will let the experts take it up when the time comes. You will find it is refreshing and soul satisfying while learning a great deal.

Mercury 19
Perhaps you are the great deceiver cast down from heaven, that red dragon, ready to wreak havok on the earth in the name of peace..not so?

Explain, then- If you're the real thing you'll not be offended if we try the spirit(s)

A: That's not my job description and I sure do not wear red well. I am not the least offended by what you believe. Spirit is ready to work with anyone and will be happy to help you understand the significance of what is being offered to all of us.

Ajax
Should this post be in the prophecies and predictions section of the forum? Just curious. I also would like to know what this fellow is going to bring about.

A: I considered it, but what held me back was two things:
1 - The post does not allow for prophecies from the one posting;
2 - I am not sure this constitutes prophecy. To me it is no prediction.

Hi Mr. Wuppy,

A:I'll let the depressing story go, but then you say:

Mr W: I would find this revelation to be most interesting if I believed that the creator of all things needed a middle man. I don't. If I can't learn something on my own then i figure theres a good reason for that, namely i'm not ready for it.

A: Actually the Original Creator does need a time-space spokesman since if he were to enter directly into it, he'd converted to unqualified infinity. Now that is not a good way to treat the guys in time space who depend on growth to get where they are going. So He doesn't do it, but creates beings like Monjoronson to speak for the Father and other Deity that can not enter the time-space regions without consequences.

You did not know you asked a really important question did you? Well, you did.

Mr. W:Still, good luck with the new Guru thats a comin'. i wonder which network will sign him up first

A: I am sure Monjoronson has noted your best wishes for a successful incarnation. He may return the favor someday to you and wish you a most successful ascension to the very Paradise he hails from.

Thank you all for giving me what's on your mind.

Ron

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Well to be honest I dont buy it. Sorry I just dont, you are welcome to inform me about it I have an open mind, but this could be just a lie to me. But it does make me wonder a bit. I think I will let it play out a bit.

By the way POST 1!!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Hi, I'm always pretty open minded about these things, & I do thank you for coming here & talking to us......BUT, I too have a question. Maybe its more of a confusion really, but perhaps you have an answer.

In many of the predictions & prophecies about the world & events, it is predicted that the anti-christ will actually return, proclaiming to be the return of Christ. Bearing this in mind, how can we know that you are in fact not this "anti-christ"? I'd hate to be blindly following a person believing them to be good, when in fact all along they are the devil in disguise. Do you understand where I'm coming from & what my concerns about this are?

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
AnotherSage & Figjam,

To be honest, there is no way to prove anything about this announcement concerning Monjoronson. But I would be very foolish to use all this energy without having a good reason.

If either of you could ask a spiritual being, "What should I believe?", their answer would likely include, "Nothing that you can not feel is true."

You do no harm by reserving judgment about what you read or what you hear. In fact, it is wise to discriminate between all the facts and fanfare that surrounds you and every one of us all day long.

Verify spiritual facts by asking God, "Is this true?", and the best you can do is wait for the answer, however best he can get it to you.

The value of the announcement above is to alert people that something is taking place they might want to know about. It does not upset me if some find it hard to swallow - in a way, that is a sign of health. It is my hope that events and the name will be remembered from what is written and discussed here, and people will say - "oh, yeah! I heard something like that from somewhere awhile back."

Be alert, prove the announcement right or wrong to yourself over time and go on with life. God is patient as well as wise, and will not let the truth fail to eventually come to your attention.

I hope this helps answer the concern and doubts. Be at ease with your own decisions whatever they may be.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
thanx for that quick response, I'm glad you weren't offended by my question. But I did need to ask it. thanx again......will keep my eyes open & ears to the ground

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   

If I am not dismissed from this site for being a messenger of this astounding news

You might very well be, since we don't permit the board tobe spammed with what might very well be little more than an ad for another website.

Your post reads very much like a informerical. "the product is great, it really advances your life, all you have to do is' go to this website.

If you aren't spamming us, please, explain what the message is and discuss it. I'm curious, I'm sure a lot of us are, but people are smart enough to not get wrapped up in a series of promises for revelation that never actually comes.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Aronolac are you affiliated with the Urantia movement, specifically the "TeaM"? I ask cause of this arcticle i found here:

There is a Urantia group called TeaM that receives channelings from celestial beings. One of their recent transcripts stated that there is going to be an addendum to the original Urantia Book, channeled by a group of TR´s yet to be announced. This UB revision is to be used as a guide to help move us into Light and Life.

also found this here

Best i can tell this is actually a Q&A with monjoronson himself from Feb. '04???

Greetings, I am one who is known as Monjoronson, and I take this opportunity to communicate with you tonight on the topic of preparation. I do not refer to the preparation for my arrival on your world, but rather to the preparation of your souls for being receptive to the divine leading.

Not that i'm buying any of this, but i'm definately curious to see where this goes. And aronolac, if this is an effort to generate a buzz about some book or (for-profit website) our resident researchers/debunkers will certainly find you out. ATS isn't the place to try and get your hoax of the ground, it's where hoaxes go to die

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
you see, whe I see things like this happening, I'm finding the whole thing a little hard to swallow.......
sounds more & more like the false prophets we were warned of. Can you see the confusion now?

sourced from here...www.share-international.org...

MAITREYA appears, 'out of the blue', to people everywhere -- always in a form that inspires recognition. In this way he seeks to prepare us for his public emergence, and to communicate his teachings and priorities for a just world. His first such appearance was on 11 June 1988, in Nairobi, Kenya to 6,000 people who saw him as Jesus Christ.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Ok, I have been watching all this since the beginning. Frankly I did not even know where to begin, but I think I have a handle on it now.

When you wrote your first post in UFO Aronolac I responded, not because of any believe in what you were saying but because the subject of First Contact is always an interesting one.

But now what I see is a fancy rewording of the Second Comming, lots of little jazzy details but when you boil it down that is what is left. Lots of people believe in that tale, I do not, but everyone is entitled to their beliefs.

For those who do not follow UFO here is the Thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So what I would like to know is which is it: Are you in contact with Aliens who are planning a visit, or JC comming back to save us all. Forgive me if I have a hard time swallowing that you are in touch with both.

Something very odd is going on here, and it makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up - this is never a good sign.

A.T
(-)

[edit on 9/9/05 by Alexander Tau]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I too was slightly confused by the very quick switch from aliens to god.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Many of my questions have been answered by reading over the session transcripts. There is one thing in particular, however...that remains unanswered:

>Monjoronson

Would you describe for me, please, exactly how this name is pronounced? In particular I am interested in the pronunciation of the four vowels. Pronunciation of the "j" and "r" would be helpful as well.

Thank you

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Its taken me some time to find the moved post.

One of the battle cries of this discussion list is to defeat ignorance. This event is neither a dream or a prediction. While no one can claim sure knowledge about epochal events, there is such a thing as tolerance until there is evidence to say it is false or that it is true.

No one in responding has done anything I did not expect in one form or another, but I am surprsied that the administrators have chosen so poorly as to reclassify the message in this manner. Actually, there is no really proper classification currently listed that fits the nature of what is being conveyed here. I doubt such could be planned for, but I do think there are more appropriate places than "Dreams" for what has to be told.

In general, our earth is receiving epochal and ground breaking information. Alexander's concern about "infomercials" is understood but for one who professes insight into the deeper workings of the mind and the spirit of man, the attitude can only be called cynical and disappointingly so.

There are few ways to bring big information to the little guy without the distortion of national media involved, and I have availed myself to the least distorting technology I know to avoid that. It is also very important to recognize that this appearance of a Magisterial Son will not work without the little guy, he and she being the majority of the population, and that nothing will get done unless many feverently wish it to succeed.

The subject of aliens and God are related and if you want to reduce ignorance about these fascinating subjects, the discussion has to turn to what you do not know. What one does not know IS ignorance, and it takes courage to move away from settled opinions to embrace the possibilities of new found knowledge. I am at home in either subject and wish to discuss and share knowledge with people who find the subjects as interesting as I do. But please don't suggest that discussing both aliens and God is a switch of gears which I am manipulating to ensnare people. I can not fathom what benefit could be derived by such behavior.

Figjam's concern about the Anti-Christ is a real one to FJ and to many people. In fact, I suspect it will be a major stumbling block to the outreach of the mission as it gathers momentum. The antidote to such a toxin of fear is sincere prayer and petition for individual enlightenment, for it is only through each individual can the collective tendency for fear be removed. An additional way fear will be removed is to actually witness the mission in action within the power centers of this world.

LordBucket, the name is phoenetically pronounced as follows:

Mon (rhymes with "awn" as in awning)

Jor (as the jour in "journal" sounds. This syllable receives the primary accent in the name)

On (the "awn" sound again)

Son (the secondary accent is placed on this syllable)

Mon.jor.on.son

He is known by other names around the world. This has been in preparation for many years and many groups have been drawn into the preparation. However, Monjoronson is the given name he has been introduced with recently, and the one expected to be established as history.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join