It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Until recently, i wasn't aware of the '731' group's true existence.
The hard truth that innocent people were 'used' to those experiments is more or less known to a few of us.
But have you ever thought the alien element concerning those experiments?...
Post your theory...

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
it could just be another one of those multi faceted conspircacy contrived to scare the public into disbelife!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Are you reffering to Unit 731 that was a Biowarfare Camp in China where they later made a gruesome horror film about much like "Love Camp 7?" Scenario of a thousand horrifying experiments like melting hands and that or have I got the wrong 731?

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
As a continue to this post, i refer, indeed, to that camp that used to be open from 1937 to 1945 and during the WWII. It is estimated that over 3000 Japanese, Corean and Allied POWs were suffered horrible genetic experiments before their last breath... Mind can't accept the existance of people like Shiro Ishii, the "mastemind" of Unit 731. Torture beds, tools above imagination, phosgene gas experiments(!), removal of organs(!), duration counting till death(!) are only few of a large variety of sufferings for over 3000 of victims. Those people were proud about their "achievements", with the desire of a dynasty... There were not humans...

[edit on 2/8/2006 by CommanderX]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by castlesonair
Are you reffering to Unit 731 that was a Biowarfare Camp in China where they later made a gruesome horror film about much like "Love Camp 7?" Scenario of a thousand horrifying experiments like melting hands and that or have I got the wrong 731?

Not to derail, but you're thinking of the film "Men Behind the Sun" which is a fairly gruesome depiction of Unit 731's atrocities in China. "Love Camp 7" is a sexploitation film about Nazi prostitutes.

Allegedly after WWII, the US took a keen interest in Unit 731's work. They were left out of war crimes trials and the government implemented a lot of their research into the burgeoning germ warfare programs. Many of the experimental biowarfare used in the Korean War ("Flea bombs", bubonic plague exposure, etc) were direct results of US/Unit 731 intelligence exchanges.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
U.S..put those scientists in highly honored political and other places. Not only those people where not put on trial, but people know what they've done and still keep on seeing them free. So, it is proven every day, that terms "America" and "humanity" have no relation with each other...

(See Project Paperclip as an extra source)

[edit on 6/8/2006 by CommanderX]

new topics

top topics

join