It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The X-Files episode analysis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Dude poison, how did you download? Limewire just gets me crap. Gnutella network or something else thats, well, legal. Cause I aint exactly a legal guy.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
My favorite episode besides all the ones involving the arch-story (aliens, secret govt, etc) would be The Unnatural. That episode gets me every time... Wonderful hour of TV right there

I got a brother in that land.... I got a brother in that land....

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
As X-Files continued to be released, more questions were anwered and more answers were questioned.
Though, i am a bit lost.
1)Was Scully abducted by the government or 'the others' took her?
2)I just started watching the 5th season. I understand a thing that i already knew: government experiments on alien beings and also lies using aliens to do the dirty work. Mulder and Scully were deceived, but was that extraterrestrial entity alien or it was fake as many understood?
Furthermore, secret governmental units act in order to hide lies, even exposing the truth trying to make us doubt about our beliefs.
If men abducted Scully, they did it to mislead Mulder or what?
3)People that got the whole picture of "REDUX" please guide me a while here...

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
just an FYI on the X-Files, I found this on CNN today.

I guess now we know why the series ended.

The way it looks spooky wanted more cash or a higher share of profits from the show's lucrative syndication deals.

It's a shame I really liked this show, my Sunday evening have not been the same since the series ended.

I wonder if Fox will place 24 in the old X-Files Sunday evening time slot.

Chris Carter has sued for breach of contract, other issues.

"quote"

www.cnn.com...

Tuesday, January 17, 2006; Posted: 10:26 a.m. EST (15:26 GMT)

LOS ANGELES, California (Hollywood Reporter) -- The creator of "The X-Files" has sued 20th Century Fox Television for breach of contract, contractual interference and other claims over payments allegedly owed to him from the hit television series.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join