It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Plane Crash Dream Coincidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Anyone have a plane dream last night? My partner had one where he was looking up into the sky and the building he was looking at was hit by a plane. He was a little disturbed by it this morning, but figured it was just a dream.

Ordinarily this wouldn't be that strange, but when I went into work, one of my co-workers told me she had a very strange dream and repeated almost the same thing my partner said. But here is the REALLY strange part... the reason she told me about the dream in the first place, was that another coworker of ours and his partner had the same exact dream and told her about it.

Total plane dreams last night 4. No one actually dreamed they were inside the plane, they were all watching helpless as the plane hit the building.

One of them thought the city was New York the other 2 thought it was Chicago. One said large building but not so large, another one said a grey building like a hotel but larger.

Not to scare anyone but doesn't this sound like a strange coincidence? All on the same night? I know the anniversary of 9/11 is coming up - can it be related or something else?

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Any other details of this dream? How did it start? Was there a scene or set-up before the plane crash? Did all the observers see the crash from the outside of the plane? How did it affect them personally?

join