It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadians beat U.S. Army to New Orleans suburb

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
Wow, it was a lovefest for Canada on the O'Reilly Factor.

Bill Gibson was subbing for O'Reilly and Frank McKenna was on. Gibson mentioned the Vancouver team twice. He even said that we weren't suposed to go around embarrassing them like that.

www.conservativegroundswell.com...

Now that is some nice recognition!

[edit on 9-9-2005 by BitRaiser]

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Wow.
I'm actually touched now.

One e-mail sent to Canadian Ambassador Frank McKenna from Caroline W. of Tennessee said: "Your country is very close to my heart now. I, for one, will never forget the compassion expressed by Canadians in so many different ways."

Another e-mail, from a member of the National Guard of Virginia, said "I think you should hear a Thanks, and a Hoo-ah!!, from the rest of us. I have friends from Louisiana, and your guys are really coming through for them."

www.canada.com...

These comments mean alot coming from the poeple, rather from the buracracy.

We've got out fingers crossed that maybe this will lead to some real goodwill between our nations again!

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Brave Canadian Ambastor towards the disaster, I mean the way they are aiding USA is very toughing and great to know that neighbours like this would be around this worlld still, god bless the Canadians and Americans for staying strong through this crissis.

This maybe a bit wronge to say but it looks like Canadian parliment for day became the American congress and they had a character of a True President actions good for them and the Americans.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Interseptor
This maybe a bit wronge to say but it looks like Canadian parliment for day became the American congress and they had a character of a True President actions good for them and the Americans.

Ummm...
This didn't make much sense to me.

Quick responce to dire need is something we've always done... when we feel it's warrented. When people need us, we go.
When a warmonger declairs an illegal war on an idependant nation, we don't.

Our buracracy only seems to bog down to a crawl when it comes to internal things, but even then we're fairly fleetfooted compaired to, oh say, British dessision making.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Any chance of changing the thread title to "Canadian Involvment" or something akin to that?

I don't really like the way the title implies a competitive aspect, yet it's good to have a single place to disscuss the issues of north/south relations in this post disaster period.

Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BitRaiser

Originally posted by Interseptor

Ummm...
This didn't make much sense to me.

Quick responce to dire need is something we've always done... when we feel it's warrented. When people need us, we go.
When a warmonger declairs an illegal war on an idependant nation, we don't.

Our buracracy only seems to bog down to a crawl when it comes to internal things, but even then we're fairly fleetfooted compaired to, oh say, British dessision making.

I only mean your president has'nt made very clever decission in power, nothing I am against the American way of life, I just meant the Mr. Bush has'nt been much of a president but more of a holidayer in office so goes to the other top official in the in the White House.

Yes your president wanted war for your country and he got it democarcy never commes from war only hate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join