It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Katrina Blame Game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Couldn't decide if this belonged in the jokes or rants forum...

The Katrina Blame Game! What you need to do is print out this BINGO card and then watch the news. Since it's blatantly obvious that the best way to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina is to figure out who is to blame, this game is rather short. As you hear various groups blamed for Katrina, mark an "X" over the square. The first person to get 5 across wins! It's more fun if you have multiple TVs, so people can watch different stations, otherwise everyone wins at the same time

Remember, the center square is free, since everyone knows Bush is the primary person to blame! Have fun!

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Remember, the center square is free, since everyone knows Bush is the primary person to blame! Have fun!

Yes, because Bush is mother nature isnt he and he decided to whip up a hurricane and send it to the US!

I think not!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Identity_Unknown

Originally posted by junglejake

Yes, because Bush is mother nature isnt he and he decided to whip up a hurricane and send it to the US!

I think not!!!

No, but the rapid response was FEMA's responsibility, and in 2003 president bush appointed the previous head of FEMA's college roomate to head of FEMA. His previous experience with emergency management consisted of being president of a arabian horse judging organization, of which he was fired for mismanagement.

Bush also cut spending for the levees.

I could go on, but even Bush admits he was responsible for the federal level of mismanagement concerning the response and neglect of The Big Easy's needs.

Few people believe bush caused Katrina.

The entire world is aware it took the federal government 5 days to respond to the needs of the people on the ground.

BINGO RULE BOOK:

Since everybody knows Bush is to blame (including Bush), center square is free.

Don't try to change the rules.

Just cut out the center square and play without it, if you want.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Can you believe the nerve of that guy? First, he steals two elections. Then he steals poor Saddam's oil and country, and now, when everyone's wondering what happened to personal responsibility, Bush admits he stole that, too!

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The President is taking the fall for this one. He said that he would step down as President....in Jan 2009 as a form of personal punishment.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
All I can say is ... pretty pretty poor job for the Anti-Christ, pathetic... I could a heck lot better !

I mean c'mon...there is still alot of peopl to kill in this world, and time is running short!!

I dont know what in Heaven, The Devil was thinking to promte this "Bush" to Anti-Christ. Talking about a bad amnistration !

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Actually, Bush is more crafty than you realize. He managed to keep the death toll in New Orleans in the hundreds instead of the mayor's figure of 10,000 just to make the mayor look bad! That Bush guy has got some power! From what I understand, the mayor has begun drowning any african american he comes across and throwing them in the streets of New Orleans to get back at Bush for his horrible attempt at making the mayor look bad. Of course, that may have been a dream, too...

Sorry, I'm feeling terribly silly today, as you'll be able to see after I finish the short story: The Story of Asphalt

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Hmmm...Actually, maybe you won't see that story...I just reread it and...Well...Although I thought and still think it's hilarious...It's really disgusting...After all, the hero of the story named asphalt "ass fault," if that gives you any idea of where it went...

new topics

top topics

join