It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Racism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Sometimes it seems like there are far more Black racists than there are whites. But one has to know black people well to know how they express their racism (or how well they hide it).

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Yeah we get it, you don't like black people.... Maybe you should try www.[hate-site-nolink] instead of ATS.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I hate racists!!. I don't give a flying F--k what color they are.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Heh, you know all those black people preventing whites from voting, all those blacks stopping whites from moving into their neighborhoods, all those blacks lynching and oppressing whites in the South. Oh and all those black only restaurants, water fountains, schools, etc. they had 35 years ago. Who could forget those brave WASPS who marched on Washington during the civil rights movements so they could get equal treatment under the law! All those old black men who run the government....

I'm being sarcastic, but my point is: Even if blacks were "more racist" than whites (yeah right), it wouldn't make any difference. Who has the power? Who's in the majority?

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Power to the people!
I have noticed what your talking about its happening everywhere. Its just what happens. My grandfather hated white people. Could not stand to look at one let alone break bread with one. He was a Sioux Chief.
Full blooded native american. Till the day he died would not allow himself to know or be apart of the whitemans world. I think its because hes underwear was too tight.
LOL
Who knows. Some people just refuse to let go I guess.

Mark

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   
...seems that there are far more white racists than there are blacks. But one has to know white people well to know how they express their racism (or how well they hide it)

...whats the point of my reply? Absolutely nothing but to show perhaps its all a matter of perspective.

On a side note...if this thread turns into a troll post, flame war, or a 'dig' disguised as discussion...then the deletion button shall indeed be used.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 01:34 AM
link   

...seems that there are far more white racists than there are blacks.

Perhaps, but we may never know what the per capita is. But this is besides the point. I just find it sort of sad that while many of us are fighting for justice for all including blacks, yellows pinks etc. etc. the very people whose' rights we are fighting for are backstabing us.

One would think that they learn from their sad experience.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 01:42 AM
link   
...I'm sure those blacks, yellows, pinks are also fighting for their rights too...and getting stabbed in the back too...so whats the point? There are always going to be idiots in every culture, creed, nation, gender willing to shoot down progress for their own personal reasons.

Perhaps the label placed upon a idiot shouldn't be Black idiot...or White idiot. Jewish idiot...or Female Idiot...or American Idiot...how about just idiot.

"Racism is just a pigment of your imagination"

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Just because there a some black racists, it doesn't mean an entire people are backstabbing you.

But as a said, a few black (or asian, native american, etc) racists can't do nearly as much damage as racists in power. The racism shown by minorities is largley in response to past and present mistreatment and the institutionalised discrimination in many places.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Their are racists in every group of people no matter where they're from. As different as the groups may be there will always be those among them who hate other groups.

As different as the groups may be... those among them who do hate others share a common bond... they possess a fear of the groups they hate based only on their own ignorance and lack of knowledge of the other group.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Djarums
Some good points you make, but it still does not explain why even the "leaders" of the african-american community does not speak out against it.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Sometimes it seems like there are far more Black racists than there are whites. But one has to know black people well to know how they express their racism (or how well they hide it).

But you fail to mention how idiots in general outnumber both blacks and whites... but idiots do not hide thier idiocy that well...

Welcome back Tulbure

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 02:50 AM
link   
What a sad guy.

ATS members are seeing this on a regular basis.

Some punk comes along promoting his site and trying to stir up trouble ,hoping to get a few of us to visit his site.

Things a little slow on your message board Max??

Watch your step!
There is a thin line to cross when this activity is considered spamming and trolling.You are very quickly approaching it.
Be warned!

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 03:55 AM
link   

top topics

join