It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Youngbrandt 2005-2007 prophecies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
TPL

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I chose 1. Read my earlier post as to why.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
In case you haven't noticed, China and Japan are not on the best of terms, and I don't see that changing by the end of the year - so throw that one out the window.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
What about all his talk about Christians will be saved and all that? What about the other religions? So just Christians will be okay? Yeah...right. The odds of that are extraordinary.

And NE Washington will be okay? Isn't that where this guy is from? I guess he is rather selfish.

Again like everyone else, if STL gets hit with a major quake on the 19th...I'll be back in this thread in amazement. Until then...keep living your life normally

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Well it's the 19th and so far so good.

Visit

"The Official Sept. 19th St. Louis Earthquake Watch Thread" at...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

for all the latest.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Wasn't there food riots in New Orleans?

Im here in St. Louis now....so far so good

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Well I share a timezone with St Louis and chucky's got 40 min's left.

My question is why did he pigeon-hole himself?
All his predictions were: season-A or month-B but this was Sept. 19th earthquake!!! didn't he see that this was gonna rip him apart?

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Personally, this is my favorite quote about this topic. From Hamburglar in the St Louis Earthquake Watch thread:

"A rise in temperature beginning in June and ending in September/October? That's amazing!!!!!

In my neck of the woods, we've experienced just such a phenomenon. We call it SUMMER, and it is quite popular with the beach-going crowd."

[edit on 19-9-2005 by Zaphod58]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   
www.sherryshriner.com...
Updated: Click the link, could be excuse, might not be at the top. Anyway.

Sorry... I couldn't resist what about #8 saying:

8. The President will be in serious trouble by December.

go to today's headlines
could be about Valerie Plame issue definitely feeling the heat on october 26th as drudgereport posts. They will know this week who if any will be indicted. I think Cheney is a possibility.

Even more scary is #26

26. In December Russia will "accidentally" nuke 4 American cities, Lexington, KY, Richmond, VA, Columbia, SC and just north of New York City. The U.S. Counter attacks and hits three Russian cities.

Man... believe me I really hope this guy is wrong, but I had to bring this old topic to attention. So close to the month, heh? Are 8 and 26 related? Perhaps, Father time will disprove this guy.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   

8. During that same month, on Sept. 19 an earthquake will hit St. Louis with the affects being felt in Chicago.

I notice that this is now completely removed from the list with a comment on top stating that this could be any year, lol. I wouldn't bank on this, for the rest of the list to be true...the country would literally have to go completely to hell in 2 months. In fact, the only thing I can even find in this list that has happened is the hurricane.

[edit on 26-10-2005 by rhelt100]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Right... I'm just the messenger, don't shoot!

But I've seen nukings and this whole thing about Russia's excuse, that it's an accident, happening from different sources. And so when Chuck said the same thing, it was quite interesting.

www.sherrytalkradio.com...

Here they talk about maybe not this year, who knows. Just relaying. I too have seen other people talk about a 9.0 earthquake in december in LA (what year?), then all hell breaks loose. Also about Lexington, KY get nuked on other prophecies out there also other people talking about canabalism too not just him.

[edit on 10-26-05 by pacman]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Gotta love the 06 and 07 predictions. Were gonna get eaten! Neat !

Even Canada is not safe !

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I think that he said the nuke attack was in December 2006.

I think this President is already in a lot of trouble right now...anything else adding to it would surely lead to his impeachment.

He is already a Lame Duck President...Katrina, 2000 Americans Dead in Illegal war, 911 on his watch, 2 Close Elections...dare I say suspicious?
Haliburton, All his buddies from Texas getting Important Govt. Jobs that they aren't qualified for, Meiers, Gonzalez, Mike Brown! The Bush Doctrine! Where is Osama? Where is his SS Reform?
He's a Republican...why all the Government spending??
Biggest National Debt Ever! Who is watching our borders Mr. President?

Did Bush come through on anything that he promised besides the tax cut?

I am ASHAMED that I voted for this man in 2000 and again in 2004

I WANT MY VOTES BACK

But there is one thing that I want to thank President Bush for, Thank you for helping me realise that I am not the Republican that I thought I was, ... actually I found out because of you that I am a Libertarian. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   
amen to your post wheretohide2006

i also voted for this man in 2000 and 2004 and now regret it greatly.. i used to defend him and republicans vehemently to my friends and now i realize the total error of my ways..

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacman
Right... I'm just the messenger, don't shoot!

I didn't intend to come off as hostile, my apologies.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Don't worry about it rhelt100. I get frustrated that sometimes I can't explain in words what I see. People all have their talents and focus and mine needs to be tuned sometimes. Anybody hear about Aaron Mcgruder? The political satirist cartoonist that dare speak of issues, that others won't even come around. Conspiracy will have more of a voice than ever. It's funny alot of New York had been censoring him in newspapers. Where there's smoke there is surely fire.

His "Boondocks" show that airs now on November 6th this year, well it's a Sunday and will air on the cartoon network(adult swim). This satire cartoonist going mainstream might be another reason Bush will be worried in December.

[edit on 10-26-05 by pacman]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Well now that I read all of his predictions of War and Natural Disasters and Plagues for the Years 2006-2008, I guess theres no point in going back to sleep... Because I scared out of my skull!!!

I think his view of Russia being powerful is a little off...but maybe thats because he made these predictions in 77... then again maybe Russia isn't that weak after all. Nothing makes your populace more ready for way than an economic collapse.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I haven't read this in awhile. When I found #18 again it reminded me of back in the May scare with the comet.

Go to 2006
18. The giant earthquake strikes the midwest, literally the whole continent is shaken by the intensity of the earthquake. The midwestern United Sates is devastated. (note, according to other pages this happens at noon on July 5 of the second year (*under 2006) of this scenario which if you read Revelation 18 it seems to indicate something like a meteor hitting water that would relate to this.)
[...]
[...]
20. It appears to be the opportunity they have looked for. Under the guise of helping us recover, they immediately begin to set into motion a plan of attack. Thirty days after the midwestern United States earthquake, the Lord sends His angels to warn HIs children to flee- and 7 days later, Russia and China press the buttons, launching a full thermonuclear attack on the United States. (This would equate to August 11, 2006 if what I mentioned above are true.

???
I hate to say it like T-minus 2days and counting, but if it does happen look for the last part. Keep in mind we all see things from our own perspective, including Chuck.

[edit on 7-3-06 by pacman]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This came from the rumor mill news site:

Eight miles high is the peak height of a thermonuclear mushroom cloud.

It's also the name of a movie about Eminem's life! How can we know the peak height of a thermonuclear mushroom cloud?!?!

As for the temperature prediction--he could make that one every year where I live and it would be 'spot-on'--but the advice about the air conditioning would murder my whole state!

Crazy!

And I can't remember the details, because it has been some time ago--but the name Sherry Shriner was a big tip off. I'll have to find out something I can link to, so you guys can read it.

This guy's no bona fide staff carrying prophet.

But is he a profit? Does he sell his 'revelations?' Anyh sort of 'add to cart' or 'pay with paypal' logo anywhere near him is a sure fire way to tell what he's all about.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
As usual. Another "Prophet" bites the dust.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by pacman

I know these visions and dreams of coming catastrophic disasters (God's judgments) are true. If the time has come and gone without the BIG ONE taking place; the reason is we serve a merciful God who is not willing that anyone perish in a Devil's hell for all of eternity. We will soon witness some of the most sudden terrible destructive forces to ever hit this earth which will be heartwrenching to the unrepentant sinners and Christians alike. Proverbs 14:27 THE FEAR OF THE LORD IS A FOUNTAIN OF LIFE TO DEPART FROM THE SNARES OF DEATH. God has been most patient but if you knew just a small portion of the dark sins that are going on you would probably have a heart attack. Soon the Stock Market will crash so hard I don't believe it will ever recover. God is going to judge this nation for throwing Him out and making money our god. God says in His Word that He will destroy the measure of our covetousness; there is no better description of the Stock Market that I have read anywhere. Repent America is doomed!!!! Jesus loves you. Satan hates you and he could care less what it takes to get you into hell. Jesus gave His life's blood so that you could be saved. Satan demands you shed the blood of the poor innocent for him. Satan is a liar, murderer, and a doublecrosser; when you go to hell for serving Satan he will laugh in your face and mock you for not getting saved. Check out www.spiritlessions.com for help in finding your way to God, the One who loves you more than I have words to tell you. >catastrophic

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join