It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush's UFO promise

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Someone mentioned Cheney and that might not be a bad choice either. A reporter by the name of Grant Cameron, in April 2001 asked Cheney on the record if during his goverment jobs-

" he had been briefed on UFOs, and if so what had he been told."

Cheney responded, " Well if I had been briefed on it, I'm sure it was probably classified, and I couldn't talk about it."

Well thats not proof of anything but it was a strange response most flat out deny anything about UFOs or pretty much laugh the question off. I will try to find the recording of him saying that. Ive heard it before but it was a long time ago

Dick Cheney's held high White House positions in past Ford and both Bush administrations. He also had a tenure as Secretary of Defense.

[edit on 28-3-2006 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Personally, I think the government has come clean about UFOs. In a nutshell, for better or worse, during the late forties and early fifties and beyond, the government allowed the rumors to endure because they were a good enough smokescreen for whatever classified program was getting all the attention. Which was probably a bad idea, because when they did come clean about a decade ago, predictably many people refused to believe it. Besides, don't you think that the President has more important things on his plate?

There is always this possible solution. Someone could write the man a letter asking him what he has to say regarding the matter. I guarantee you that you will get a response.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
UFOs have been seen in the skies WAAAAAAAAAY before 1776 my friend. It wasn't something the military used to cover anything up. They've always been "around" so to speak. Look through historical paintings and even cave art.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCFusion
Heck, even if Bush came through and provided some info, it wouldn't be at all what we hope to hear. It would probably be some mumble jumble on how the sightings are planets, clouds, planes etc.

He would do what he does best. He would merely state the obvious that everybody already knows and give you that look like he just said something profound and he just taught you something.

Ox

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
They day that Bush comes clean and is truthful about ANYTHING.. I'll ice skate on my hands to work with Satan and Santa Claus..

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Bush will not be the U.S. President that tells the truth about UFO's. Once his impeachment process is over and he's been run out of office (along with that fat bastard 4-deferment Cheney), Hastert will take over until we elect the next President of the United States Of America: Senator John Edwards, Democrat from North Carolina.

I predict Edwards will be forced to tell the truth about UFO's.

All of this is of course contingent upon Bush not starting WW3 and getting us all killed in the meantime! That may be more likely.

[edit on 3/29/2006 by highhorse313]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
the first mistake everyone seems to make is that at some point of time they actually believe GW Bush and the swill that flows from his mouth.

Live and learn...then get Luvs.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Source

...the Gods have been mistaken for an alien race. We present this evidence to show mankind that there are forces on this planet, which have reason to condition mankind into believing the Earth is under threat of an alien invasion. Those forces are now manipulating mankind into a warlike and defensive posture, which will soon be refocused from the current planetary terrorist threat to an “extraterrestrial” terrorist threat, an invasion from space. The result is all humanity will unite against the returning fleet of the Christ returning to Earth to capture, and imprison those evil forces plaguing the planet. Mankind is being recruited to arm itself with massive planetary, and space based weapons to fight against a destructive alien invasion, which will actually be the returning Christ they claim to worship, and expect to save the world.

[Mod Edit: Please review the following links: Posting work written by others. and New Site Tag For Quoting External Sources. Thank you - Jak]

[edit on 29/3/06 by JAK]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
ferretman made an interesting comment about JFK which reminded me of the "Dark Skies" television series

"History as you know it is a lie"

Bush would probably avoid the truth altogether like previous posts have stated or brush it off to someone else. George H. W. Bush should know all about the subject considering his former position as CIA. We can still hope

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
it's all compartmentalized , and designed that way so the president won't have to lie...or spill the beans if so inclined
[edit on 9-9-2005 by toasted]

Plausible deniability.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Well, actually, the guy who asked bush, asked him again some time ago, he asked if bush has forgotten his promise to him.
Bush said "Yes i still want to disclose" to him, whilst he could have said "I dont know what promise you mean", or he could have just said "no"

All was caught on tape, so with a little pressure, bush can be forced to at least explain why he said yes and why he said "i still want to disclose"...

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
UFOs have been seen in the skies WAAAAAAAAAY before 1776 my friend. It wasn't something the military used to cover anything up. They've always been "around" so to speak. Look through historical paintings and even cave art.

Ufo's even are found in the bible, thousands of years before the birth of christ...

Mozes in the desert with the thing in the air that led him through the desert...the star at the sky when jesus was getting born... jesus floated up into the air into a "cloud"

Also there are paintings from indeed way before the 1700's with ufo's/spaceships/skyships on them...

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   

GOV. GEORGE W. BUSH (R-TX), PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE: Sure, I will. This man knows. He was Secretary of Defense and was a great one. (points to Dick Cheney)

There is a whole lotta' film footage that the history channel put together.
(either that or it was SciFi). It's on the presidents and UFOs. I remember
them talking about 'the big three' - Bush 41, Cheney, and Rummy. THEY
know everything and when Clinton and Carter each got to office they
wouldn't tell them what UFO things they knew. Clinton was so frustrated
that he PUBLICALLY said (and it's on the presidential UFO history footage)
when he was asked about UFOs that he too wanted to know what was
going on but no one would tell him.

Check the history channel and SCIFI catalogs. If you see something
that has presidential UFO history, with clips of presidents (including a
BUNCH from Ronald Reagan) then THAT is what you need to see!!

Added IMHO ... I don't think ANY president can tell it all. I am of the
opinion that the 'aliens' are really the human race in the future and
that they have time travel capabilities. I think they have threatened
to wipe out of exhistence anyone who spills the beans. Really.
That's what I think. There probably have been folks who have spilled
the beans, but then the time traveling 'aliens' went back and had
that person not born so we never knew about it.

[edit on 3/30/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

GOV. GEORGE W. BUSH (R-TX), PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE: Sure, I will. This man knows. He was Secretary of Defense and was a great one. (points to Dick Cheney)

There is a whole lotta' film footage that the history channel put together.
(either that or it was SciFi). It's on the presidents and UFOs. I remember
them talking about 'the big three' - Bush 41, Cheney, and Rummy. THEY
know everything and when Clinton and Carter each got to office they
wouldn't tell them what UFO things they knew. Clinton was so frustrated
that he PUBLICALLY said (and it's on the presidential UFO history footage)
when he was asked about UFOs that he too wanted to know what was
going on but no one would tell him.

Check the history channel and SCIFI catalogs. If you see something
that has presidential UFO history, with clips of presidents (including a
BUNCH from Ronald Reagan) then THAT is what you need to see!!

Added IMHO ... I don't think ANY president can tell it all. I am of the
opinion that the 'aliens' are really the human race in the future and
that they have time travel capabilities. I think they have threatened
to wipe out of exhistence anyone who spills the beans. Really.
That's what I think. There probably have been folks who have spilled
the beans, but then the time traveling 'aliens' went back and had
that person not born so we never knew about it.

[edit on 3/30/2006 by FlyersFan]

Baaaad idea. If you wen't back in time and started wiping out your ancestors you would change history and end up killing yourself. Think about going back in time and shooting your parents before you were born, just in a much bigger scale and through many more generations=)

Say a 1000 people from the future have a common ancestor in our time, if that common ancestor is killed they would all die.

[edit on 10-4-2006 by DrLeary]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
*I'd REALLY like to find some video of this George Bush UFO promise. Can anyone find it and post the link here? Please!!!!!! I can't seem to find it anywhere, but I know I have seen it before*

It would more than make my day.

[edit on 11-4-2006 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Aside from the random disappearance, there isn't much evidence of aliens killing anyone-- except cows.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join