It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Washington!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself! I'm Kimberly from Washington State...I'm 20 yrs. old. Glad to be here!

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS pinkfreak!

There is lots of information and discussion here on many topics from many points of view. There are members from all walks of life, nationalities and of all ages.

Take some time to look around and familiarize yourself with all of the boards including ATS for alternative and conspiracy related discussion; BTS for lighter subjects and chit chat; PTS for political discussion; and our very own news portal ATSNN.

Each board has several forums with it’s own assigned moderators. Whether your just reading or want to jump right in, we only ask that you follow the site's terms and conditions. This is a privately owned and run board where the rules are enforced.

If you have any questions you can check these handy resources:

Zedd’s Handbook of ATS Links
The Frequently Asked Questions page
And my very own: Answers to FAQs not in the FAQ page

Also very handy is the search feature (on the tab menu just bellow the banner at the top of every page) to make sure you are not double posting something already being discussed.

If you still have questions, don’t hesitate to U2U a moderator anytime. There is always somebody online and you don’t need a minimum of points or posts.

Have fun and see you around the boards!

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Ahhh my favorite state, one that I grew-up in for 23-24 years. Welcome to ATS and don’t make the mistake I did by leaving Washington. lol

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Hi, welcome to our humble cyber-abode pinkphreak, Its nice to see another Washingtonian.

I hope you enjoy your time here at our fair site.

If you have any questions, ask the mods, they'll know more, but if you have any questions that you want to ask me, feel free to U2U me.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Glad you could find us here at the great ATS, enjoy your stay!

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Welcome. It's nice to have another member that can deal with the rain. (Don't tell anyone about our summers. They may all move here!)

top topics

join