It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Population Control 101

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
1. Recognize that disaster is an OPPORTUNITY; when disaster strikes, be prepared.

2. Do NOT facilitate mass transportation for pre-disaster evacuation; this will ensure the presence of a vulnerable, desperate target population.

3. Do NOT provide adequate accommodations, water, food, medical supplies, etc. for stranded survivors; this will ensure that the desperate population can be manipulated easily.

4. Do NOT provide appropriate services for anticipated traumatization; treat traumatized survivors like animals or criminals; this will "teach" others to obey.

5. Refuse all offers of aid from other sources; sufficient food, water, and medical care makes people feel secure; the goal is to establish control, which is best achieved in a frightened, distressed, and therefore compliant population.

6. Force evacuation AFTER danger has passed; this will protect essential personnel for the real tasks ahead: herding the targeted population, and appropriating abandoned lands and properties at bargain basement prices.

Ooops. Forgot the last one!

[edit on 7-9-2005 by soficrow]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
7. Send the survivors as far away as posiible. This improves the chance that they will not return.

8. Have the media focus on the unruly population. Create an atmosphere of fear for your triumphant arrival to save the day.

dh

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
0. Create an opportune disaster using existing technology

[edit on 7-9-2005 by dh]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
10. Put a Federal agency in charge

11. Hand out re-building contracts to your friends (next step)

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
12- then send vice president cheney to do the "reconstruction"

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
13.Then dump polluted water into the waterways and see what happens.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Unlucky 13.

13. Forget, because you have allowed bureaucracy to replace your heart with a thumping gizzard, that the populace (no matter what country you are in) will continue to want to reach out and help. 13 will be your downfall. 13 will be your President of Jefferson Parrish Aaron Broussard. 13 will be your undoing.

You may get by with manslaughter on a massive scale for a short time...but Mr. Broussard will be the pivot point about which the greatest change that has ever been rallied in this country, and your accountability, will take place.

Mr. Broussard will rule - through heart, sincerity and compassion. Mr. Broussard reflects US.

For those who have participated in this manslaughter - no matter whether through uncaring negligence or pondered planning - you are doomed. This is not a partisan matter. This is not a witch hunt. This is a cleansing. A new cleansing. We will purge your kind from the midst of our leadership.

Mr. Broussard will not have to cry again.

[edit on 9-7-2005 by Valhall]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
What's up with that? Not to hijack the thread, but it did come up... Why in the heck are they pumping that ultra-polluted water right back into the Missippi river? Um, did anyone bother to think that the pollution in the water might actually seriously harm the environment in the delta and in the gulf? I mean, what a bunch of IDIOTS!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Unlucky number 13, I wonder, what is to become of our country while people point fingers at each others, and who the fall guy will be.

The water has to go some where, and occurs the most predictable path is to the gulf.

I wonder if the entire gulf region will become so polluted that will affect the tourism in the none affected areas.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
What's up with that? Not to hijack the thread, but it did come up... Why in the heck are they pumping that ultra-polluted water right back into the Missippi river? Um, did anyone bother to think that the pollution in the water might actually seriously harm the environment in the delta and in the gulf? I mean, what a bunch of IDIOTS!!!

I was thinking the same thing... It's just so totally un thought out and idiotic.

If you look at this administration's record when it comes to the environment, they usually dismiss bills that would help, deny funds to clean up toxic waste, bushgreenwatch.org keeps an eye on these things.

what about the beaches further along the coasts like in the panhandle of florida?

This stagnant water is going to affect all of the gulf coast, it's not going to be washed out to sea and cleanse itself.

Purely disgusting.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Soficrow

You lay down some of the most thought-provoking material here at ATS. I don't think I've ever disagreed with any of your posts. As far as I'm concerned your threads are a must read. Keep on keepin' on!

Props to the members who've added to this thread. All great points.

Peace

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
hey - thanks Dr. Love - and everyone for contributing here. ...Good stuff!

Have you listened to my podcast about this? ...My first one sucked, but I got a new editing program and some good advice...

Oh New Orleans
www.podtrac.com...

top topics

join