It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cuba, underwater pyramids and ADC

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

Dear AlienCarnage

Yes however one has to wonder if they found nothing or indeed they found everything.

I watched the side scan sonar on the documentary when it was first discovered and for certain there was indeed something to find, I have no question of that in my mind.

Hey this is ATS where they got at???

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
There are Basque (Southern Spain) and Olmec (Mexico) legends that appear very similar. There seems to be a missing culture that ties these two continents together. See my thread below to view the Olmec and Basque myth similarity.

The Olmec and the ancient Basque peoples share a common myth

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
To say that man before columbus sailing to the the Americas was impossible would be ignorant.

People have have crossed the oceans in the past, some by accident.

When the spaniards sailed to the new world they discovered that the Aztecs were living better and more responsible than the most modern European civilizations.

Solon and Plato had stories shared with them about America but over time it has been over sensationalized. Some call it Atlantis but the true name can be argued.

The South Americans indeed had cities of gold and "highways" 6 lanes wide that now lay buried under the thick canopy of the Brazilian rainforest and around. These roads led to large cities. What happened?

Can we blame the conquistodours and crusaders for the loss of the real American history?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainAmerica2012
Can we blame the conquistodours and crusaders for the loss of the real American history?

You could since their priests/monks organised large book burnings, that`s why we have so little ancient books left...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Just digging up another interesting thread about the Cuba discovery for an analysis that I'm working on, have fun re-reading.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join