It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cuba, underwater pyramids and ADC

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   
start the mass diggin already.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

No updates since early 2002, which in itself usually means that they went down there and didn't find any buildings.

Don't worry. I am here

www.freerepublic.com...

Paul Weinzweig, Partner with Paulina Zelitsky, Advanced Digital Communications International, Inc., Havana, Cuba: "We're still very interested and excited about the initial finds that we made in cooperation with Dr. Iturralde. He's taken a respectable conservative, but intelligent, approach: 'We don't know what it is, but it doesn't look like geology to us.'

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
and something else, really strange:

www.satellitediscoveries.com... _coast_structures/cuba/cuba.html

and www.satellitediscoveries.com... t_structures/main.html

from a first look it looks like roads... just from a first glance

[edit on 11-2-2007 by Dragonlike]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   
if these are roads then the town planner was on drugs

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Btw, if there is any confussion, these structures, if they are that, are located on a piece of shelf that broke of some time in the past. Kinda like what some people are afraid will happen to California at some time or another if a 9.0 ever hits the faultline there.

The structures and the area they are found on originated from above sea level.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Btw, if there is any confussion, these structures, if they are that, are located on a piece of shelf that broke of some time in the past. Kinda like what some people are afraid will happen to California at some time or another

from the photos they are not on a fault line
they are on the shelf that just a little to the west contains cuba

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I've heart that Cuba has been sunked three times in the past, that's the reason for posting these pictures a little eastwards from the excavation (if we can call it so) site westwards of Cuba

[edit on 12-2-2007 by Dragonlike]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marduk
if these are roads then the town planner was on drugs

Perhaps you should look your London town plan first and then the rest ones:

London Town plan

Sorry, i couldn't resist!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
all these lines lie on the shelf just west of Andros island
heres the sea level in that area around 6000bce

and here it is submerged in 5000bce

Andros is the small island to the north of Cuba

theres been a lot of waffle written about this area
the Edgar Cayce foundation has been out there faking evidence for 30 years trying to prove its Atlantis despite every real geologist who's seen it calim that the fetaures are a natural formation
the first two pictures I posted which are from a scientific study on sea levels in the area done by Proudman Oceanographic Laboratories in association with the Universities of Durham and Toronto which were used by Graham Hancock in his book underworld prove the Atlantis idea completely fallacious because the area was above water 7000 years ago
Atlantis sunk according to Plato 3000 years earlier
stick that in your pipe and smoke it Greg Little

here is the home page from proudman labs which shows global sea level rises
www.pol.ac.uk...

Perhaps you should look your London town plan first and then the rest ones:

fair comment
but London is a city that has been subject to 2000 years of permanent occupation
and everyone knows its transportation system is hopeless
thats why when I grew up there I got myself a motorcycle rather than a car
the average speed of a car in london today is 10mph
the avergae speed of a bike is OHMYCHRISTIALMOSTHITTHATBUSVROOMVROOM

[edit on 12-2-2007 by Marduk]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
From your link, Marduk:

These maps are based on predictions generated from a model of glaciation-induced sea-level change and so there will be a certain degree of inaccuracy that will vary from location to location

You should try harder, this time...
What?
Your google doesn't work?
pity...

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   

You should try harder, this time...

well this is the best online resource for sea level change on earth
so if you think you can find better..................

the link if you follow it actually states

The maps were generated by subtracting predictions of ancient sea levels from the heights given in a global data set of present-day topography. The result is an estimate of the Earth's topography at the time the sea-level predictions relate to. The accuracy of the maps therefore depends on the veracity of the sea-level predictions as well as that of the adopted topography data set. We used the 5 minute Terrain Base elevation data set available from the National Geophysical Data Center . Go to this web site for more information on the accuracy of this data set. The sea-level model is based on a number of input parameters, some of which are better known than others. The largest error will result from uncertainties in the adopted ice model that drives the sea-level change, and the viscosity profile of the adopted earth model. The predictions from which the maps were derived are based on a revised version of the ICE-3G deglaciation history [Tushingham and Peltier, 1991] . The original ICE-3G model was revised to produce a good fit to the Barbados record and to include a glaciation phase [see, for example, Milne et al., 2002]. Details of the adopted earth model can also be obtained from the Milne et al. article. The earth model viscosity structure was chosen to be broadly consistent with a number of recent inferences. It is important to note that the sea-level model does not account for tectonic or sedimentary processes and so care should be taken when applying the maps in regions where these processes have a significant effect on sea-level change.

so
a lot better than claiming that these anomalies are atlantis because you think so
they are saying that in some areas the maps might be as much as a few metres out

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Marduk is out
two points for Dragonlike

Well, you promote scepticism here
you should find something else...
he he he

I never said atlandis was there... the idea of excavation sites are an open door for me to explore

I'll give you a tip to fit your scepticism:
''science always contain a portion of mistake, becouse the mistake is human''

From that mistake, dear Marduk, me the gullible believer, take the chance to look from a different perspective... so what's wrong since science is never 100% accurate?

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Marduk is out
two points for Dragonlike

who's scoring this game your mother ?

I'm crying foul
you've provided nothing but your personal opinion and I've provided facts backed up with evidence
I realise that you're not saying you think its atlantis
but the Edagr Cayce foundation does and at some point someones going to mention the "A" word so I thought I'd launch a pre emptive strike

come on now
you can't say you haven't thought about it

From that mistake, dear Marduk, me the gullible believer, take the chance to look from a different perspective... so what's wrong since science is never 100% accurate?

dear marduk ??
all my girlfriends say I'm cheap

whats wrong is that you are engaging in pseudoscience and coming up with a theory before you have looked at the evidence
thats the wrong way round
you should be coming up with a theory based on the evidence
if there isn't any evidence then you shouldn't formulate a theory
but its still better to be a gullible believer than it is to be a fundementalist wacko

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
...and you have provided evidence from a link that is not sure what is doing... you call that evidence?????
innacurencies...
predictions...

H\*y Cr&p!!!!

God, how many times i have wished you were real...

all my girlfriends say I'm cheap

I comprehend them completely

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
so far you've provided two links from a site that has no explanation designed to elicit responses from people that don't know what they're looking at
my link is the best there is
if you don't like it then I can clearly see the reason why

from a first look it looks like roads... just from a first glance

what did your second glance tell you ? I'd love to know buddy

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
You are getting off topic
if this is a methode to spread your sceptical ideas then i stop arguing here

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
so you're no longer willing to talk about what you think it is ?
is it that far off topic then ?

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The topic of this discussion:

Cuba, underwater pyramids and ADC

Please keep the responses on-topic and refrain from back and forth personal banter.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
It's about time this subject resurfaced again (no pun intended).
Great find Dragonlike.

I don't see why so many people have a hard time with this. This does not necessarily have to be the fabled Atlantis, but there's definitely a mystery to be solved in the Caribbean.

The mesoamericans have legends about a mysterious home land from which they originated and can longer return to because it is no longer there.

...And now we're finding interesting patterns in the waters of the Caribbean. I would say, If someone wants to fund the expeditions, go ahead, we may find something interesting, but the project will take a great undertaking because the rubble is spread over a vast area and it is quite deep.

I also want to add that I don't believe the ice age melt covered this legendary island. I feel that it sank by volcanic instability on a grand scale.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The Temple of Queztalcoatl at Teotihuacan, Mexico shows that there is a connection between the Caribbean and the ruins at the site. Between the alternating feathered serpents and the rain god there are decorations of clam shells and Conch shells crafted into the small step pyramid. The rain god, Tlaloc and the feathered serpent, Queztalcoatl were very important deities to the founders of Teotihuacan of which Montezuma attributed as the city of the gods. There are six known varieties of Conchs indiginous to the Caribbean and one of those produces the exotic color purple. The people of Tyre were famous for their purple dyes a few thousand years ago. The people of Tyre were also known as Phoenicians and they were one of the greatest navigators of the ocean in their day. If there was to be found a source to the Atlantis legend, then the Phoenicians would be the ones best to have invented the tale in the first place.

www.greatbuildings.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join