It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler's contact with an alien species

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
>Hitler and the Nazi's and their contact with an alien race.
>THAT is the topic at hand, now stick to it.

Ok.

I posted what appears to be the source of the story, as well as a link to the Historical Review site which claims it is probably propaganda from someone expelled from the nazi party.

Anyone have any earlier or different source, or shall we call this one debunked?

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
I remember reading almost a year ago ago on ATS that Hitler said in his book that he had met an alien or subterranean race of species, I've been looking high and low for it, and can't find anything on it. Anyone got anything on it or related to it?

The gods of eden has a good amount of information on this.... he met a superrace from the inside of the earth etc....

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
There is a long out of print book that may interest you. It is called "Morning of the Magicians", and is usually available on amazon.com in the used books... Just do a search. However, it is a bit pricey, between 12.00 and 20.00 depending on condition. So, I guess it's up to how serious you are to research the background of the Metaphysical Nazi Germany.

The book is really quite good.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well, I think billy meier's peaideans have admitted to helping the nazi's. They used telepathy to speak to hitler and the rest of the nazi's. Somehow they failed to relize that they all were nuts. But if you see his story to be true then it makes sense, considering there blonde, blue eyed, fair skin. I'm not personally angry at hitler, it's when men keep repeating misdeeds of our ancestors, it gets annoying.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Lord Bucket.. great stuff and I'm wondering from wondering before how the Hitler group came so close to the Atomic Bomb, ie where did they get the scientific info from?!

Dallas

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I have just started watching "Illuminati_Exposed". The speaker in the video says that aliens came to Hitler and gave him plans to build a UFO. He calls them flugelrods (flying wheels).

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The Pauwiels and Bergier book "The Morning of the Magician's" is badly researched, they have a slack attitude to annonated footnotes and frankly they give everyone an illumiatus over-shadow.

It's like the British book "Dark Gods," by Antony Gilbert - what a load of crap, it ties Lovecraft, Richard Shaver, Ice & Fire, Bulwer Lytton, about four different German Occult Societies, the Traitor Royals, etc. all into this gumbo pot, a stew of fantastical phantasmagorial cosmic junk.

For Eris's sake you should go study Robert Charroux, T Lobsang Rampa, Trevor Ravenscroft, etc. for entertainment value, since most of their research seems dubious in it self.

I don't know much about the case of Billy Meir at all, he is the Swiss dude aint he? Channelings seem an interesting by-product of the whole UFO phenomena, it's like trying to access the inner chiefs, the secret hoodoo's at their secret hoodoo lands and inner sanctums. Is it subconcious, akasha, or whatever.

Now as for so called ephemeralised contacts between Elders and the Greys and the Neo-Nazi's, there maybe a good case that some may hae dabbled in it. Ever since Crowley met Lam well he led the infection for the virulent strain of the Space Entity Contact, some people claim they seem space vampires and some claim they seem good and healers that warn us of our foolish ways especially in regards to Gaian pollution and the ways we treat each other.

According to George C Andrews there was a good seminal case for a "spiritual" contact, it does not imply that the Vril Society made the bloody UFOs with the aided help with Greys physiaclly it means if it did happen some eminent illumines managed to grab the goodies of some of the most top secret entities around.

Have you tracked down Bishop Greenfield's classic "Secret Cipher of the UFOnauts," an OTO man and Gnostic Cabalah Priest and I dare say a good friend of Michael Bertiaux, you can try to contact these critters by occult means, you can do the Lam Working as led down by Kenneth Grant and the Nu Isis Lodge which is a simple formula for contacting an aspect of your occult future selves albeit within an insectoid form. It is a simple meditation to do as you gaze in to Lam's eyes you become Lam. Lam means a Path for many Thelemists he can show the way, his number is 71, he is the "One" before Solar Conciousness - he appears as the Mask of The Void, the Blue Babe in the Abyss. He is the Aleph Fool Card and he is the Devil Card, and I can't remember off the top of my hat which atu of the Hebrew alphabet and cabbalah the Devil/Capricorn/The Dark Id Selves numerates as.

Who or which prominent Nazi had knowledge of this? Was it Dieter Eckart (he who plays the tune watches other dance the tune) or was it most importantly Baron Von Sebendtorf?

If it was Hitler who let's face it was a scrambled brained druggy playing out the Nietzsce Invoke to the max, not with his sister but with his niece, then it could achievably amount to alot.

Contrast with Amado Crowley's work and research into his Father's position to do with MI6 and WW2 and the German OTO and how the Nazi's went for the throat for the Fraternitas Saturni the only independant Thelemic German Occult Lodge. Look at Operation Mistletoe at the Northern Way rites they allegedly undertook in Kent and the mass cones of power that were air bursted towards Nazi Germany by the Wiccan Sisterhood from Dorset. This was no meat war this was a highly evolved semoitic and occult war, and the Nazi's had undergone a masive paradigmal shift towards a full on genetic war.

A meat war is also an informational war of cunning and by Jupiter there was a thirst a desire for Major Occult Implantations.

If the echelon of the Nazi's had contact with the Double Star and they were so entrenched within the Black Solar Lodges (and we are not talikng about the SS or the Annherben), what did the Allies utilise as their egregores and secret chiefs.

Look at the astrologers like Karl Haushoffer he was the Ace Reily of them all as well as Eckart, he implanted the seeds (via an astro reading that was a coded MI6 enchantment in itself) that brung Rudolf Hess to crash safely in the West of Scotland.

At that time and era the occult was heavilly used by both sides especially with people that had ties to occultists that were Intelligence Officials like Dennis Wheatley and Ian Fleming.

Look at the Silvershirts there were a FBI proto-COINTELPRO org and this was before the Civil Black Rights Fiascoes in America and the Malcom X assasination which willed out due to Black Civil Rights infiltrators from the FBI who as agent provacateurs became the Fifth Column Agents to make the Black Panthers and the Martin Luther King movement look like a bunch of terrorists. Adamski belonged to the Silvershirts.

As well as the new age there were considerable rumblings within neo-nazi alien contactee cults.

[edit on 13-9-2005 by castlesonair]

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Distortion
Hitler had also pretty much melted his brain by 1945 off methemphatmines

[edit on 7-9-2005 by Distortion]

I guess that by using the copious amounts that he did he would most likely be able to see anthing from Earth or anywhere else.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Drugs and the echelons - that would make a great research for an article or a thesis, if Meth was a Nazi occupation for chemognosis, do you think alot of the Allied leaders took it as well, or do you think they were opium and smack heads?

Look at '___' contact with the critters.

I remember a blokey in SPK was going to do an alternative hisory book on the world and how syphilis affected people especially the ones in power.

Imagine that, drugs and venereal disease and how they affected the mainstreams of societies. Great stuff.

They gave MDMA to the Allies at WW1 did this constitute the instigation of both the Christmas Day football Game and the "Angel of Mons" consensual hallucination (which may been Arthur Machen's fault due to his story) ?

Yep, Hitler was a Speed Freak and crazed, a bloody good powerful speaker, he knew how to use body language and gestures and also tonality of voice. Who taught him that?

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FLYIN HIGH
I wonder if that would help answer the questions about the Germans and their never ending lust for infomation and research into the Antartic region? From what I have read, they had a very keen intrest and spent quite a few marks in leading expidetions to that region and no one really knows why. It has been implied however, that they were looking for something like the Holy Grail. If I can find the reference, I'll post it asap.

Well its no secret that the Nazi's where looking all types of occult and religous artifacts. Holy grail, Spear of Longitus etc... But also the city of Atlantis. If im correct some Nazi's thought the Master race and people of Atlantis were one in the same.

Antartica is often sited as the location of Atlantis by many people. One of the main pieces of evidence is an alleged ancient Egyptian map of Atlantis, said to be published in a book by a German Jesuit priest in 1665.

Most intriguing is the shape of Atlantis on this map it corresponds almost exactly to the shape of the land beneath all the ice of Antarctica - a shape that wasn't known until 20th century.

So if the Nazis were looking for something down there thats what I would put my money on.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Dallas:
>I'm wondering from wondering before how the Hitler group came so
>close to the Atomic Bomb, ie where did they get the scientific info from?!

Remember that at that time Germany was pretty much the center of physics research in the world, and that they began work on atomic weaponry before the US did. It would make far more sense to ask how the US could possibly have built the bomb before Germany, but I don't hear anyone saying that Los Alamos had help from aliens.

Besides, I'm sure Feynman would have mentioned it if they had.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
The Nazis also used the steroid drugs, not for muscle building as is done today but for the psycho effect making their "shirts" more aggressive and harsh acting. -As for castlesonair comments about Immanuel Velikovsky, they strike me as biased. In his main work, "Worlds in Collision," Velikovsky presented copiously annotated analysis of innumerable ancient traditions about a world cataclysm and said that the earth - which he represented as planetary sphere and not a "block of ice 444 polygon" - had been devastated by a near-collisional fly-by of the future planet Venus. In fact, much more recent evidence from such sources as the Magellan space project have established that Venus has many very strange anomalies suggesting that it has a different cosmic history than Earth and other planets in the solar system. Velikovsky and other writers such as Michael Baran ("Twilight of the Gods" 1984 out of print) have been unfairly ignored and bypassed by mainstream scholars. They seized on Velikovsky's probably-erroneous chronology for the "Venus cataclysm" (proven wrong by ancient astronomical charts showing Venus in her present orbit before the date Velikovsky proposed for the near-collision) to throw out the whole body of Velikovsky's evidence. They never even commented on the Baran book and others of the kind.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I did hear that there were some thing about Antartica but I figured it was to do with Greenland, don't know why.

I have never seen this Egyptian Map at all, in my mind I came to the belief that Atlantis was a metaphor for humanity what with the climate changes and disasters happening.

Lovecraft mapped eloquently Antartica - I don't know if you have read the story about the Ice Cold Wastes?

As for my askew version of Immanuel Velikovosky (thank you for the correct spelling), I have fused Bruce Cathies theories about Tesla and the free energy grid/ley lines (I think Bearden goes on about this) and I think Sklar's theories on Velikovosky into one huge pool of information, and the theories that they used his said judgement on attempting to direct Doodlebugs at Great Britain with no avail, since they #ed up their trajectories, the gossip goes that they used incorrect theories about how they viewed the land mass of the World, due to his theories.

Now that is interesting you say that it was a a clash with the Planet Venus, I pin it down to a heretic microwaving of the Milky Way from other star systems. I'll have to research this again. Are you a supporter of the "Ice and Fire" theory then?

In my theory I include harmonics of electromagnetic irradiation which vibrate and have it appeard to manipulate our solar system - a sort of AstroRadiation theory from the Great Beyond.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by castlesonair
The Pauwiels and Bergier book "The Morning of the Magician's" is badly researched, they have a slack attitude to annonated footnotes and frankly they give everyone an illumiatus over-shadow.

Just curious... This would be an expert opinion, how?

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Pauwiels and Bergier clutch at straws with their globalied fusion theory of how to allege that everything may appear to have some connection with the Occult and the mult-faceted branches of Freemasonry.

Go to proper occultist websites and proper freemason websites. Not just the anti-this and that movement, to try and obtain a balanced point of view.

If you goto OTO and Fraternitas Saturni websites you will find much that knocks down their beliefs about how the Nazis were infiltrated by the Illuminati or whatever misleading term you would like to use.

They botched their literary evidence to prove that their theory was the 100% Ultimate Truth.

They made genuine mistakes about the cults of Germany and they also claimed that too many people were aligned with Crowley and the OTO, e.g. look at Bram Stoker they tried to claim he was a Golden Dawn member when he had nothing to do with them.

You can always check out things like the Cult Information Database and the other Media Streams like the Newspaper Clippings to cross-reference and to exorcise such erroneous errors.

That book along with "The Spear of Destiny" has done more to smear and smudge the facts about whether there was any occult involvement within the core of the nazi elite.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by castlesonair
Pauwiels and Bergier clutch at straws with their globalied fusion theory of how to allege that everything may appear to have some connection with the Occult and the mult-faceted branches of Freemasonry. ...

Thanks for the insite... I honestly had never really heard anything negative about them before. I will take you up on that and do a "bit" more investigating.

Kind of an interesting phenomena when one of your "sources" gets knocked over...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by helium3

We would all be hicks right now

Plain and simple

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecrazydude11
reply to post by helium3

We would all be hicks right now

Plain and simple

That would be levels better than what Amerika has become now, and that's straight from this "hicks" mouth.

The song: 'I'm a good ol' rebel' says it all, I think.

ot
It's obvious that Hitler knew something that most people don't. He found something or was contacted----something happened and I don't think it was "meth" or "mental illness", as seems to be the trend to say about the Nazi's now. They were far ahead of everybody on many levels that could not be matched by anyone at the time. They damn near whooped the whole world, and I hate it when people try and distort the truth. I'm no Nazi-lover or anything like that, but Hitler was no idiot, and neither were high ranking people below him. You honestly think that they were looking for Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy? They had solid evidence of something.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
discaircraft.greyfalcon.us...

Also look up HAUNEBU craft.

hope it helps..

edit on 9/24/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fylgje
It's obvious that Hitler knew something that most people don't. He found something or was contacted----something happened and I don't think it was "meth" or "mental illness", as seems to be the trend to say about the Nazi's now. They were far ahead of everybody on many levels that could not be matched by anyone at the time. They damn near whooped the whole world, and I hate it when people try and distort the truth. I'm no Nazi-lover or anything like that, but Hitler was no idiot, and neither were high ranking people below him. You honestly think that they were looking for Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy? They had solid evidence of something.

Hitler was very intelligent. I dont think people realize just how smart he was. Naturally he is portrayed as a raving lunatic, because since he was very evil, it makes people feel better to think that he was also nuts.

The Nazi era Thule Society reported much about Tibetan myths of openings into the Earth.[citation needed] There is even a theory that Hitler ordered a research journey for such an opening in Antarctica[citation needed], based on a speech of Admiral Dönitz in front of a German submarine in 1944, when he claimed "The German submarine fleet is proud of having built an invisible fortification for the Führer, anywhere in the world." During the Nuremberg Trials, Dönitz spoke of "an invisible fortification, in midst of the eternal ice."[25]

He may even have escaped out of the country, and recieved a new identity by some intelligence agency. His death was similar to bin Ladin - there is no evidence he died when they say he did.

In 2009, DNA tests were performed on a skull Soviet officials had long believed to be Hitler's. The tests revealed that the skull was actually that of a female under 40 years old

A very smart man. It really is a shame that he was evil because his intellect could have been used to do a lot of good for humanity. I will end with some quotes by this man:

“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it”

“All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.”

“How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.”

“The victor will never be asked if he told the truth.”

edit on 24-9-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join