It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Disbelief - Former FEMA Officials Speak Out

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
subtle - WOW

That is one of the most amazing accounts I've read - mainly because it has the time frame.

...Eg.:

- "By Monday afternoon, Katrina passed and all was good. The French Quarter, where my counsin was at, suffered just minor damage.

- Tuesday, people that stayed in New Orleans but did not go to the SuperDome, came out, surveyed the damage, some were partying, others had cookouts, everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

- Wednesday, the levees broke and the flood started. Everyone was in shock and couldn't believe it.

- By Thursday, many parts of New Orleans was flooded but not "the entire city" as the media reported. "

Hmmmm. This just gets curiouser and curiouser.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The story told by subtle is available on the web as a very good photo essay. I won't post the link, because subtle might be protecting his cousin's identity, but it is being widely circulated.

[edit on 12-9-2005 by ByThePeople]

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
BTP - if this account is on the net as a photo essay - why wouldn't you share the link? ...The timeline of events is radically different than that generally accepted - if it's accurate, it's VERY important - and certainly would help prove that Katrina didn't break the levees. So cough up, kay?

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join