It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Late intro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Thought I should introduce myself here, since PTS is a fairly recent addition.

My name is Alexandra, and I'm a Constitution Party member. I voted for Michael Peroutka in 2004.

I'm a conservative and recovering Republican.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
well Hi there Amethyst!

Better a late intro than NONE at all!
I am GLAD your here on ATS with us all!

I have been a DIE HARD ~Green Party~ voter for 15 years except when GWB ran......he scared me so bad I voted Demo just to try and keep him out. Obviously MY vote made no differance

I think your probebly up to speed on the entire workings of ATS but if not, may I suggest you click on the Zed's link in my signature? Its not a LOOOOONG read and worthwhile, it really clues you in to how things work around here so that your 'in the KNOW'

Post unto others as you woud have them post unto you!

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Mormon Vatican? That wouldn't happen to be Salt Lake City, would it?

I've been on these boards probably a year now. It's funny, but my former pastor got on me for not voting for Bush because we HAD to keep Kerry out!

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Feels weird welcoming you when you joined only a couple of weeks after me. But hey, any excuse for a party, or at least a welcome message! Welcome to ATS. Enjoy your stay. Don't feed the trolls.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Official late welcome to ATS!

There is lots of information and discussion here on many topics from many points of view. There are members from all walks of life, nationalities and of all ages.

Take some time to look around and familiarize yourself with all of the boards including ATS for alternative and conspiracy related discussion; BTS for lighter subjects and chit chat; PTS for political discussion; and our very own news portal ATSNN.

Each board has several forums with it’s own assigned moderators. Whether your just reading or want to jump right in, we only ask that you follow the site's terms and conditions. This is a privately owned and run board where the rules are enforced.

If you have any questions you can check these handy resources:

Zedd’s Handbook of ATS Links
The Frequently Asked Questions page
And my very own: Answers to FAQs not in the FAQ page

Also very handy is the search feature (on the tab menu just bellow the banner at the top of every page) to make sure you are not double posting something already being discussed.

If you still have questions, don’t hesitate to U2U a moderator anytime. There is always somebody online and you don’t need a minimum of points or posts.

Have fun and see you around the boards!

join