It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Investigates Himself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
www.washingtonpost.com... /06/AR2005090601676.html

Bush to Probe Storm Response
Official Washington Works on Hurricane Recovery Efforts

By Jonathan Weisman and Michael A. Fletcher
Washington Post Staff Writers
Wednesday, September 7, 2005;

Stung by criticism of the federal response to Hurricane Katrina, President Bush yesterday promised to investigate his own administration's emergency management, then readied a request for tens of billions of dollars for relief and cleanup.

I wonder if the verdict to this investigation will be fair and balanced?

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Sure it will be. He and his propaganda team will find a way to blame the previous administration. Never mind Bush appoints inexperienced people to fill important postions within our government but hey they say yes sir.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Oh my Gosh! Clinton, i bet its Clintons fault. Yes, thats it. Somewhere in time he must have signed something prohibiting the funding to strengthen the levees!

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I am sure we can fire in a link to some 'terrorist' organisation.

Makes me wonder who the real terrorists are.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Yeah the blame will fall on some body alright, while the top people in Bush administration including himself would not be "Held accountable for mistakes made"

That is what he said about Iraq, Right?

NO accountability.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I suppose Michael Brown is going to investigate FEMA's failure.

Hey, let's get Ken Lay to investigate the collapse of Enron.

Don Rumsfeld could look into what went wrong with the Iraqi war, including why it was launched in the first place.

And Dick Cheney is going to personally investigate any possibility of favortism regarding the various contracts awarded to Halliburton.

I'm so relieved! It's about time somebody was held accountable!

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Yes, accountability in itself will be an issue too

Hey, we can always blame Clinton. Right?

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
LOL....I've yet to see an investigation turn up anything detrimental, have you?

Are there people who actually swallow this bunk?

I truly beleive we are an experiment gone bad and "they" know that we are indeed stupid- there are some of us rebels, but overall the population at large is stupid and needy and dependent on "the superpower" that is there to protect them.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The emperor's new clothes are provided courtesy of a old manufacturer called "Conflict of Interest!"

Doesn't any of his advisory staff ever question him?

But then, this smells of Karl Rove...

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeon10101110

Ack! Please! Ugh! Don't say things like that without some kind of warning! I just puked in my mouth a little bit!

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by Aeon10101110

Ack! Please! Ugh! Don't say things like that without some kind of warning! I just puked in my mouth a little bit!

I know it's an awful smell, probably toxic

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
you have all missed the point. it must be the "liberal media" that is causing all those people to starve, that's it, the media

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton rejects Bush-led probe of Katrina

US Senator Hillary Clinton has fuelled the political debate over Hurricane Katrina, insisting on an independent inquiry into the federal response and sharply rejecting President George W Bush's bid to lead the probe himself.

Full Article

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ilandrah
Hillary Clinton rejects Bush-led probe of Katrina

US Senator Hillary Clinton has fuelled the political debate over Hurricane Katrina, insisting on an independent inquiry into the federal response and sharply rejecting President George W Bush's bid to lead the probe himself.

Full Article

Hopefully she can keep the nasty old fox from guarding the hen house...

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Hell I like this approach, so I commit a crime, and then I investigate it! "Sorry could find no clues to who did it." Hell where do I sign up for these powers?

Isn't he the same guy who said him and his buddies are not to be held accountable for anything about 9/11 and Iraq?

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
This pans out all very predictably.

And Bush is to be commended for such a rapid investigation, with the puppetmasters leading him to place all responsibility for the failings on himself.

Until you read the fine print. Now you can look forward to months of fingerpointing around several levels of bureacuracy, because, after all, Bush is only "responsible" insofar as the Federal government has failed to deliver on its disaster management responsibilities.

This administration has mastered the fine art of lying, cover-up and damage control through glib propaganda. So there need not be any consequences of the failure. Citizens can look forward to same old same old, as the nation sinks further into a more metaphorical cesspool of toxic byproducts and body counts.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   
My guess is the out come will be.......

VERDICT
What went right
1. We finally over come that vicious Grannie.
Video here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

2.We made people think that in another serious situation our Gov wont give a damn about it`s citizens.Phewwwwwww least we dont have to act like it now.

3.People know now that when poo poo hits the fan like Katrina we can make our own laws and enforce them

What went right
1.I got an extra packet of peanuts when flying above NO.

top topics

join