It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA orders fire crews to hand out fliers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I originally found this article on a local german newspage while looking for news from New Orleans...started to translate it for you fellas and found out that there is also a local report about it from The Salt Lake Tribune.

FEMA uses hundreds of helping hands for absolutely useless stuff..check it out yourself

Salt Lake Tribune Report

Personally i think this is really shocking..i ask myself what kind of moron is responsible for such stupid ideas...

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
did you read the last paragraph of the article linked above????

50 of the firefighters that were forced to twiddle their thumbs were sent to be part of Bush's photo shoot... amazing!!! and then next we'll wonder why FEMA has no funds

But as specific orders began arriving to the firefighters in Atlanta, a team of 50 Monday morning quickly was ushered onto a flight headed for Louisiana. The crew's first assignment: to stand beside President Bush as he tours devastated areas.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
This beggars belief...

I'm stunned by the sheer stupidity of the situation.

FEMA is an outrage, a #ing disgrace!

I could rant for pages, using cuss words most people never even knew existed, but it won't do any good, and I'm probably too hot under the collar to be posting right now.

This insanity will either be stopped by the American people, or this insanity will consume the American people, if it hasn't already. That's about all I can think to say regarding the perpetual state of dangerous ineptitude our government has been mired in.

What is FEMA trying to convince us of, exatly?

Does someone in this administration really yearn for the good old days of guillotines and bloody cobblestones? Cause that's where we're headed.

50 firefighters diverted for a goddamn photo op! While the city burns! This is remarkable! I can't even believe I'm witnessing such flagrant insults against the public consciousness.

This will end badly for all involved.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
FEMA is just another agencie that is run and managed by the government they will do what the government tell them to do.

The intention of FEMA in the beginning was to become and independent agency to make decisions on their own, but now they are just another poppet agency for the Government.

I can't believe that many were so afraid of the "FEMA myth" and the Homeland security also.

They are nothing that two empty shells with big names to make the public feel safe while money is assign to them but used for something else.

new topics

top topics

join