It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former CIA Director Tenet Threatens Disclosure of 9/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
It is my greatest hope that a few honorable patriots within our government will stand together
putting the greater good of ALL Americans before the wishes of those who only remain
in power by hiding the truth.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8bitagent
Don't forget Clinton's debacle with Waco and TWA Flight 800. It's assumed the right is the eviler of the two sides, but I'm sure ya can trace to how rich elite and Bilderberg groomed Clinton and Carter to be president.

Oh, yeah. Clinton's been to his share of Bilderberg conferences, and was/is in the Trilateral Commission, etc. I don't think anybody can make it into the US presidency anymore without a little something along those lines beforehand.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Oh, yeah. Clinton's been to his share of Bilderberg conferences, and was/is in the Trilateral Commission, etc. I don't think anybody can make it into the US presidency anymore without a little something along those lines beforehand.

Clinton was picked by many to be the next President when he was an obscure Arkensas governor and somehow showed up at the Bilderberg meeting back in 1991. The rest, as they say, is history.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi_Master

Sure about that ?

Do you really think this will bring down anything ?

Nah...I think not, more than likely it's against Clinton, and not Bush...

No. You are wrong. The article in the initial post in this thread clearly names the Bush administration, not a previous one. If people would just read the article contained within the thread they are posting in beforehand it would save everyone a lot of time.

P.S. Great Avatar, WCIP.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join