It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former CIA Director Tenet Threatens Disclosure of 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I wonder what it is that Tenet is holding back, what information does he have on the Bush Cabal that would be embarrassing to the White House?

Former CIA Director Tenet Threatens Disclosures?

Snip~~

Former CIA director George Tenet, said to be the target of what the Washington Times called "a scathing report by Inspector General John Helgerson” - may go public with embarrassing disclosures about the Bush administration and its actions leading up to Sept. 11, 2001.
~~
The report, delivered to Congress this week, recommends punitive sanctions against Tenet, former Deputy Director of Operations James L. Pavitt and former counter-terrorist center head J. Cofer Black.
~~
Tenet, he claims, has already written a fiery, 20-page, "tightly knitted rebuttal” to the Inspector General's report. But Tenet's response has been marked "classified," in contrast to usual CIA practice. Also unavailable to the public is the report itself.
~~
Roberts claims a "deal" was made between Tenet and Bush, one that was sealed with the President’s award of the Presidential Freedom Medal to the former CIA head.
~~
In his rebuttal, Tenet, Roberts warns, "treads perilously close to affirming the account of Richard Clarke, the former NSC terrorism official who claimed the Bush administration's had delayed adopting a strategy against al-Qaida."

newsmax.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Go for it George. In all those 9/11 congressional hearings people could tell you really had some things on your mind.

Say it all now. Say it the way it was or was not. Let all the beans out of the bag assuming there are a few that were indisposed at the times of your statements to both the House ans Senate.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Wow, I'd never guessed they would use Tenet as the scapegoat.
Too bad none of the claims or reports went public, I'm sure it would've shed some light on the entire matter.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
While I am interested to hear what Tenet has to say, it probably won;t be anything too earth-shattering. My guess is that it will simply be more fuel for the fire for thsoe who believe in the "government incompetence" theory, and will certainly fall well short of either bcalling the Bush administration either purposefully negligent, complicit in the attacks, or the actual planners of them. In other words, for those of us who believe it was an "inside job," whatever Tenet has to say will fall well short of the type of revelations we would wish to see made public.
---Ryan

[edit on 7-9-2005 by RyanC]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Tell all you know on a stack of bibles and lets terminate the root of the problem once and for all.

But beware, if any truth comes out that is extremely detremental, then will be the time when an ooooops...nuclear incident will happen here...its the way the system seems to work. We better be careful what we wish for, in retrospect.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   

While I am interested to hear what Tenet has to say, it probably won;t be anything too earth-shattering. My guess is that it will simply be more fuel for the fire for thsoe who believe in the "government incompetence" theory, and will certainly fall well short of either bcalling the Bush administration either purposefully negligent, complicit in the attacks, or the actual planners of them. In other words, for those of us who believe it was an "inside job," whatever Tenet has to say will fall well short of the type of revelations we would wish to see made public.

Perhaps, but that would only help those same people that are now putting the blaim on him.
So he might have a feeling of "scr*w you all". A selfrespecting man would do that unless the entire thing is for show to begin with.

[edit on 7-9-2005 by Shroomery]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I hope you're right, I'd certainly like to see him tell all he knows and let the chips fall where they may. My guess, though, is that for the sake of his own safety and that of his fmaily, he will hold back on a lot of information. Remember William Colby and his mysterious "canoeing accident?" Ex-CIA directors have been wiped out before, and it's not impossible for it to happen again, so my best guess is that Tenet will proceed with caution.
---Ryan

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RyanC
Ex-CIA directors have been wiped out before, and it's not impossible for it to happen again, so my best guess is that Tenet will proceed with caution.
---Ryan

And don't forget John O'Niel, former Deputy Director of the FBI. What happens when you start blowing the whistle on BushCo and their fed puppets? You get "handed" a job as head of WTC security, first day on the job, September 11, 2001. Hard to blow the whistle when you're crushed under a few hundred thousand tons of building, eh?

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace

John O'Niel, former Deputy Director of the FBI

. What happens when you start blowing the whistle on BushCo and their fed puppets? You get "handed" a job as head of WTC security, first day on the job, September 11, 2001. Hard to blow the whistle when you're crushed under a few hundred thousand tons of building, eh?

Well there's a new conspiracy ... Bush & Co. knew about 9/11 ahead of time and did not do aything in order to crus O'Neil under a building?

Well seriously, I cannot think of anything good that would come out of a Tenet disclosure because he already resigned. If he wanted to disclose, he ought to have done it BEFORE resigning. At this point he already looks like the scapegoat, with public quotes well-known to the public such as (purportedly said to Bush from Tenet) "It's a Slam-Dunk Case on Iraq" making Tenet look primarily responsible for backing up the now bogus claims of WMD in Iraq.

Even if he proves Bush wrong he still looks like a coward for stepping down in the face of political pressures ... DC has a way of turning good people into scapegoats when they back down. The only way to survive these things is to never back down, which is why Bush survives, he doesn't back down.

Of course, that can go too far as well, such as Johnson's refusal to back down in Vietnam, but the political chessgame only lasts 4 years at a time for the President whereas for the rest of us it's slightly longer lasting ...

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by grad_student
Well there's a new conspiracy ... Bush & Co. knew about 9/11 ahead of time and did not do aything in order to crus O'Neil under a building?

No, just an added bonus.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I've read a lot about the John O'Neil connection before, as well, and I agree that's it's probably a "nice bonus" for TeamBush, as O'Neil resigned in digust at the FBI when Bush ordered an end to his Bin Laden investigations pre-9/11. Kind of like how the last victim of the supposed "DC snipers" (in my opinion, only one of many Manchurian Candidate-style sniper teams that were operating at the time, and the ones chosen to take the fall---where was the white van?) just happened to be an FBI counterterrorism official. Did she find out something she shouldn't have that made her an expendable addition to the sniper body count? Like O'Neil, she seems to have been one more "extra bonus victim" of Team Bush's manufactured terror incidents.
---Ryan

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
If it was an inside job, then I should think they'd be more willing to be considered as incompetent than to be known as complicit.

BTW--where were the fighters when those planes were flying around?

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
You know I wished he would, that way we could get it out in the open...

But in light of Able Danger and of the orders to git rid of the Atta info, it may point back to the previous administration...

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I'm sure he has a multitude of back-ups of that rebuttal just for insurance.

What he knows has the power to take down this administration no doubt.

Of course the administration will do all they can to discredit Tenet in an attempt to
divert attention away from their own incompetence or involvement in 911.

This is one time where I sure as hell hope there's a leak of that "classified"
report.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by FallenFromTheTree

What he knows has the power to take down this administration no doubt.

Sure about that ?

You know I've been here a while and I've never seen anything that was posted on here that brought down this administration, just a lot of sensationalism (sp?)...

Do you really think this will bring down anything ?

Nah...I think not, more than likely it's against Clinton, and not Bush...

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Sure we could take this back to Iran Contra if you want to go deep
and blame Reagan for funding and training these monsters during the end of the cold war.

It all depends on what Tenet reveals.

Was 911 an intelligence oversight or an opportunity driven by a greater agenda?

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Color me skeptical but Newsmax reporting on an article by the Washington Times? These two just love to stir the pot.

"The $4.5 million book offer may soon be back on the table, and this time Mr. Tenet might take it.”

Sounds like a publicist's wet dream to me.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Regarding info that could bring down Bush: Sadly short of some sort of hell freezing over/aliens landing on the white house lawn chances of hardcore proof Bush or people in the US govt were in on 9/11, nothing can bring down Bush sadly.

As for Iran Contra, nothing even came out of that supposed scandal. The CIA-Crack connection and Osama/Al Qaeda being trained/funded by the CIA all remained unknown in the mainstream til the latter 90's.

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace

And don't forget John O'Niel, former Deputy Director of the FBI. What happens when you start blowing the whistle on BushCo and their fed puppets? You get "handed" a job as head of WTC security, first day on the job, September 11, 2001. Hard to blow the whistle when you're crushed under a few hundred thousand tons of building, eh?

Damn, I didnt think about it like that, good point. Of course, the main head of WTC security Marvin Bush somehow came out unscathed.
But yeah, be it blowing the whistle on Bush Sr and washington elite's child sex ring or the 9/11 coverup, it's not a favorable fate ultimately.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8bitagent
But yeah, be it blowing the whistle on Bush Sr and washington elite's child sex ring or the 9/11 coverup, it's not a favorable fate ultimately.

Don't forget Slick Willy.

Ron Brown and a few others involved in Clinton campaign fund-raising all died in bogus plane crashes. And poor old Ron Brown somehow ended up with a bullet-hole in the back of his head during the crash.

And here's old Slick walking away from the funeral laughing and smiling his arse off, until he sees the camera that is, and then starts sniffing and wiping away non-existent tears.

external image

You should stick to crime, Bill, because your acting sucks.

I pity anyone who's stuck in this "liberal vs conservative" brainwash. They all work for the same masters and they're all murdering bastards. Have a nice day.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Don't forget Clinton's debacle with Waco and TWA Flight 800. It's assumed the right is the eviler of the two sides, but I'm sure ya can trace to how rich elite and Bilderberg groomed Clinton and Carter to be president.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join