It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LEMURIA FOUND (again) - Underwaters pyramids in the pacific found.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
whole article here : www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

Can this be lemuria? A group of searchers found underwater pyramids that looks like the giza plateau pyramids twins. Look at those pictures

Those are the ones in the ocean (look at their disposition)

Those are the disposition of the giza ones

Uncanny similarities!!!!, so we can extrapolate that the ancient egyptians were propably direct descendants of those ''higher'' civilisations.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I don't understand. The first article shows three items that may be seamounts off the coast of North America, and then another link goes to someone who was visiting an undersea location of the coast of Africa.

And the second guy had pictures said that he couldn't transmit them.

And finally, the "maps" of Atlantis and Lemuria are directly contradicted by what we know of plate tectonics, and arrived at through discoveries of a wide range of scientists, from Francis Bacon in the 1600's to Alfred Lothar Wegener in the 1930's.

If you want to see how science looks at continents and how they have moved, here is a link.

Sorry; this is not evidence, just supposition. I'd like to know more about the Oregon seamounts, including higher-definition photos, and an unbiased estimate of their size.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I'm going to have to agree with street on this one. There are some strong similarities between the images, but the quality of the first image makes it extremely difficult for me to come to the same conclusion you did. No offense, it just looks like it could be almost any kind of earth buildup or debris. I'll quote street on this:

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
Sorry; this is not evidence, just supposition.

Hey if you find more evidence to bring to the table by all means do so. As for right now it's just an interesting theory..

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Agreeing with the others -- that's just not very convincing of anything. Three lumps in a row could be ANYthing... and really, if you're considering Giza it's kind of silly to drop out the other pyramids and other structures there.

And after 15 years looking at UFO/Atlantis evidence, I've gotten to be VERY suspicous of "things that I saw but I couldn't take pictures of so trust me it's REAL!" type statements. In every case, they turned out to be hoaxers.

(I know it sounds unkind, but the reason that nobody ever puts in the other pyramids and so forth is that if they did, they couldn't acutally match the things they're speculating about with reality.)

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I think its a good post and who knows until we check it out.... The pixels do slice prety well at 45 degrees on the first two... the other is smaller and harder to see but it shows that its at an angle like a tetrahedron...
I don't think its that far fetched...

top topics

join