It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Email and photography discussion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hey guys. I have set up a photography forum on my website. It is art based so there is no need to worry about it taking traffic from ATS. If there is a problem with me posting this just let me know and I will remove it.

OK, now on to the fun stuff. I am trying to attract some like minded members to the forum, so I am going to give away FREE emails to the first 50 registered users. These are 5 mb accounts that you can use with no pop-ups, advertising, etc.

Simply go to Ballinger photography forum and register. Then send an u2u to Brad with what you would like your user name to be. The only catch is that I request you make at least one post.

[edit on 7-9-2005 by K_OS]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I still have addresses available if anyone is interested.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
There have been a couple of people from ATS sign up. Glad to see the new faces.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by K_OS
Hey guys. I have set up a photography forum on my website. It is art based so there is no need to worry about it taking traffic from ATS. If there is a problem with me posting this just let me know and I will remove it.

OK, now on to the fun stuff. I am trying to attract some like minded members to the forum, so I am going to give away FREE emails to the first 50 registered users. These are 5 mb accounts that you can use with no pop-ups, advertising, etc.

Simply go to Ballinger photography forum and register. Then send an u2u to Brad with what you would like your user name to be. The only catch is that I request you make at least one post.

original link is messed up

Use this one
Ballinger photography forum

new topics

top topics

join