It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Oil Refinery Blockades Threatened For Next Week

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I had to queue 20 minutes at the pump yesterday. Two pumps had ran out of petrol already! It's crazy! My next car will be a diesel and I'm running it on chip fat!

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   
My local asda petrol station was shut yesterday( i live in glasgow). No fuel! and they dont have a clue when they will next get a delivery. I dont oftern follow the sheep either but in this case i had to be on the safe side and filled up my tank to the max. I heard that a lot of other stations were emptying pretty fast as well so by tonight there may not be much left so i would recommend everyone to fill up asap. Maybe you think nothing is going to happen but there is a high possibility would you want to be stuck for petrol. People rely heavily on there cars for everyday living and i know some people who couldnt manage a couple of hours without one let alone a couple of weeks. Taxi drivers come to mind. They will be hit the hardest if there is no fuel. That is there main income. Lets hope things work out for the best eh!(whatever that may be im still not sure yet)

<< 1   >>

join