It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Dr. Turi Predict Hurricane Katrina?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I heard this guy on Coast to Coast radio back in June. He uses astrology to predict future events.

Exerpt from Dr. Turi's book 'Moon Power', page 227:

Environment: What was once built by man (cities/homes) or nature must be destroyed; what was once born must eventually die, and this is the grand cycle of life. Recycling is the key word in nature and not anything is really wasted. There is nothing one can do other than accept the ultimate changes imposed by God, and usually the future offers better.
Events: Large quakes and nature forces may force thousands of victims to relocate to rebuild a new life. Terrible tragedies such as the Kobe, Japan earthquake, Asia tsunami tornadoes and many volcanic eruptions have happened under this configuration and thousands of people were forced out of their homes because of nature's destructive forces.

His dates for the above prediction?

"August 29th-30th, 2005—Thousands of people will be forced to relocate."

radio stream or show download: www.coasttocoastam.com...

Related posts:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7-9-2005 by SourGrapes]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I remember this guy being on Coast. I'll have to check out some of his other predictions. Sounds like he got a hit on that one though. I wonder what his hit rate is..

Nothing stands out in my memory about the other 2 predictions that were listed on the Coast recap--

# Sometime this weekend, June 16, 17, or 18th, 2005—there will be a type of violent natural disaster, resulting in the loss of life. The police will make an announcement about it.

# August 19-20th, 2005--- There will be a bad earthquake or explosion.

# August 29th-30th, 2005—Thousands of people will be forced to relocate.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Hey Sandra Brown two years ago predicted more intense hurricanes in the south, so it may be many that will claim that they knew before hand.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Hey Sandra Brown two years ago predicted more intense hurricanes in the south, so it may be many that will claim that they knew before hand.

I'm not familiar with Sandra Brown. Does she give dates?

I really don't know much about Dr. Louis Turi. His Coast to Coast interview was the first I've heard of him. I quickly forgot about him and was only reminded while reading through the Predictions & Prophecies board.

I found it quite amazing that he gave specific dates for a natural disaster and stated that thousands will be forced to relocate. I also remember him saying this will happen in the U.S., he just wasn't sure of the locality.

His interview is about 1 1/2 hours long. Some of his story is hard to swallow, not sure what to think (re: his past alien abduction experiences).

It is quite an entertaining story and held my attention through the entire program.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
She predicted for the next summers that was last summer and this one, she did the prediction on one of Montel Shows.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hey

marg6043 do you mean Sylvia Brown? She is a psychic that often appears on Montel's show.

I followed Dr. Turi's predictions for about two years. (2002-2004) His prophecies are sort of specific and sort of vague at the same time. Many of his predictions are listed like the one posted here: "August 29th-30th, 2005—Thousands of people will be forced to relocate." This is specific as it gives a date and an idea of what will happen. It is at the same time vague in that he doesnt list any specific place where it will happen except for places generaly know to have frequent disasters.

Here is a site that keeps a record of whether or not a well known psychics predictions came true.
myweb.tiscali.co.uk...
I found the site to be quite informative for people who follow prophecy.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Turi was on Coast again on Wed 9/21/05. Here is the recap--

First hour guest, astropsychologist and seer Dr. Louis Turi checked in to discuss his recent accurate prediction that he'd made on the 8/29/05 show. The prediction he made was that around "September 26th—The same energy that produced Hurricane Katrina will arise again, forcing thousands of people to evacuate an area." It now appears that this will be around the time that Hurricane Rita will be hitting Texas.

# Turi said that energy from Uranus is playing a part in the turbulent weather we've been experiencing. He also shared some new predictions for October:
Oct 5/6/7: Dramatic news involving more death and/or a police announcement.

Oct 15/16/17: Earthquakes/ volcanoes / tornadoes/ oil and Natalee Holloway

Oct 22/23/24: A return of a weather-related event such as Katrina/Rita which will force thousands to evacuate.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
thanks sylvr. I was actually trying to find that page earlier and couldn't remember when I last read it.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
She predicted for the next summers that was last summer and this one, she did the prediction on one of Montel Shows.

with it being well documented the ocens are warming up, and most hurricanes hit the south, she really went out on a limb here.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Turi said that energy from Uranus is playing a part in the turbulent weather we've been experiencing. He also shared some new predictions for October:

Oct 15/16/17: Earthquakes/ volcanoes / tornadoes/ oil and Natalee Holloway

Oct 22/23/24: A return of a weather-related event such as Katrina/Rita which will force thousands to evacuate.

why always a 3 day window ?

can any astonomers out there help me with the energy from a planet idea ? Is this real energy or some sort of meta-physical energy ?

news about death or the police tends to be dramatic, toss that one out unless a cop shoots W on that day

natalee holloway is in the news a lot. Does he say anything specific like her body is found ?

a late october weather prediction is a little more out there, if that happens, I'll give him credit

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Is there any possibility that before the end of the hurricane season, there could be another Katarina/Rita hurricane of category 4-5?

When the hurricane season finish?

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
yes, it is VERY possible. Hurricane season doesn't end until Nov 30. There have never been 3 recorded Cat 5s in one season. This has been a crazy active season and I can see it happening again. I don't know what the most active recorded season was, but this one has to be up there!!

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
In several interviews during the prep for Hurricane Rita making landfall there was talk of this hurricane season lasting until mid-December. Even the director of the national hurricane center was part of this discussion so there is probably something to it. Apparently the unusually warm waters could spawn a hurricane as late as early December.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Sounds like Turi was on the ball there, except the energy didn't come from Uranus but his own

Originally posted by thistle

# Turi said that energy from Uranus is playing a part in the turbulent weather we've been experiencing.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Didn't this guy predict Rita too though? If I am not mistaken I do believe he did.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Turi said that energy from Uranus is playing a part in the turbulent weather we've been experiencing. He also shared some new predictions for October:

I don't know if any of you were following this guy or not and normally I am not one to put stock on someone "predictions". But when this thread was started I decided to follow Dr. Turi and his dates and I am beginning to think this guy may be on to something. Here are the results from the dates above's predictions:

Result - CNN - 10/06/05:New York police chief Raymond Kelly and Mayor Michael Bloomberg said the threat was specific and related to the next few days.
Result - CNN 10/07/05 - Death toll in Asia earthquake nears 20,000.
Result -CNN 10/07/05 - Guatemala slide toll may hit 1,400 - Mayan village likely to be declared a mass grave

I have to say that the first prediction concerning a police announcement was vague and could have been something like a shooting. BUT the announcement that was made was a large statement concerning the NY subway system and possible terrorist attacks. I would say that prediction was a pretty close hit. The next 2 in my opionion were hits as well.

His next dates are Oct 15, 16 & 17th. Let's keep an eye on this.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Well, he certainly seems more accurate than most. He says he uses a form of 'astrology' to make predictions.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by thistle

Tropical Storm WILMA is forming and expected to be a major
hurricane - striking in the US Gulf Coast. At least that's what
the news said this morning.

hmmmm .... Oct 24 would be just about right.

[edit on 10/16/2005 by FlyersFan]

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Looks like another major hurricane may be coming around November 19, 2005:

"November 19th-- Lots of people will be forced to relocate or restart a new life."

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoldSouls2SoleSol
Looks like another major hurricane may be coming around November 19, 2005:

"November 19th-- Lots of people will be forced to relocate or restart a new life."

That could mean a hurricnae, but doesn't necessarily have to be. I have only just learned of this fellow a few months ago when he was on Coast and I am fascinated. I am pretty skeptical about psychics/prediction, but Turi and the halfpasthuman webbot are the most accurate I have seen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join