It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

show me something i haven't seen before

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
i've seen everything iwas able to find on this sight as of this date. i beleave that extraterrestrial visits have and probably do occur, but until i see something i can't explain with my own limited logic, then i'm just a howling dog foaming at the mouth and you know what happens to them. the drake equation alone proves that such life is most probable, and while that doesn'r guarantee visitation,(would you send your kids to a handycap school if they didn't need it? than why come to a primative planet like earth)i still just have a strong feeling. all i know for sure is that the falsed footages only gives creedence to those who would cover this up. and also, if e.t. ever takes me into his vessel, he's gonna have a hell of a time gettin' me off. take me home, there's no intelligent life here, baby!

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I already wrote this but when I posted this for you the page went into 'Page Not Available'so I lost it. So I'll try one last time.

You need to consider a little research before ATS. Such as:

- Alaghasi Incident (Wieners) Researcher : Ray Fowler
- Rendelsham Forest (1980) Sgt Penniston; Col Halt (both ret)
- Betty/Barney Hill (1962) Book: the Interupted Journey
- Book: the Government Files (Brooksmith)
- Book: Above Top Secret (Timothy Good)

Then allow people here to answer your thoughts. Gazrok is perhap's your best bet. He does his homework and is, in my opinion, extremely knowing of the UFO/EBE subject for the most part.

Good luck..

Dallas

join