It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friday 9th September 2005

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 04:01 AM
link   
so what would be the point of the bible telling us secretly of an upcoming nicholas cage movie?

could there be any other interpretation of the shooting one? because according to the prophesy that was written down it said that it is supposed to be something related to september 9th. was the movie announced that day that it was going into production? if not then i dont see why the date would matter. so it would have to be something else if the date does not play a factor in it.

i will say that the one about the water was VERY intriguing.

Kind Regards,
Digitalgrl

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
INCREDIBLE!
If this bible code is authentic, as I feared when it caught my attention so many years ago, then THE 11th HOUR IS TRULY AT HAND.

If this truly is the "end of days" process transpiring,

I would just like to say, although it will be as ugly and miserable as one can imagine, I would truly like to remind everyone how blessed we are to be alive for the actual END. Other than being around at the BEGINNING, what better time period could a soul be asked to inhabit than during this landmark phase in the story that was "humanity".

In the afterlife, our brethren will surely be curious to know what it must have been like living during the END!

It is a shame we couldnt change things... but we always knew that we were flawed. Otherwise we would still inhabit the "Garden of Eden".

Ahhhh....
SO complicated to escape fate!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I didn't have to use a Bible code to tell me we're at The End. You know that autumn's here, for example, when you see leaves falling and the temperature dropping. I know we're in The End because of all the madness around us. Even in the last chapter of Daniel it talks about people "running to and fro."

new topics

<< 1   >>

join